What the heck is with all the forced 80s nostalgia lately?

What the heck is with all the forced 80s nostalgia lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V27rH6b5ub4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"""""nostalgia""""""
It sells to people who never lived in the 80's who seem to have romanticised it.

Oh I agree 100%. Kung Fury was the worst for it, 80s nostalgia for people born in the 90s.

90s kid, live for this shit senpai

This.

Kinda dont give a fuck though. Comfy af

Spotted the numale millennial scum.

When are we going to see 2000s nostalgia movies

I prefer 90's nostalgia to 80's desu

People who were born in the 1980's, grew up in the 90's and hold backfilled 80's nostalgia as sacrosanct have children who they'll want to expose to the "true shit."

Isn't every generation like this? My parents are 70sfags and they tried to force their shitty 70s rock on me all the time

>CAUSE I'M IN TOO DEEP
>frosted tips
>flip phones
>ps2
>titanic

You know it's not impossible that young people can appreciate the 80s aesthetic in music and fashion and film as something ironically fresh and exciting

It's a little mini 80s renaissance

People who grew up in that generation are now getting to the age where they create the content and they're sending a love letter to that era cause it was comfy and younger generations can't turn content from it into something from Oceania.....yet.

But it's not fresh and exciting anymore because the 80s revival has been going on for like ten years.

When will we get the early 2000's nostalgia?

00s are just a tame 90s, but with flip phones. No one will want flip phones again or early gen iPods

Speak for yourself, classic ipods are lit and so are flip phones

Probably soon. It's just about the right time for it.

I've seen threads on it here already, I'd say we'll be getting feature films on it within a decade.

80's culture in the eyes of 90's kids is wrong. The new idea is that 80's music was all generic synthwave shit and films were all over the top b movie trash.

I just want goth girls who hate degenerate rap music back

Yeah they think it's all cool stylish synthpop but they forget all the arena rock trash and shitty hair metal.

because the 80s was fucking awesome

t. reddit

t. faggot

80s cuties, best cuties.

Everything's going to start looking like the early Fast and Furious films soon enough

70's nostalgia is best nostalgia. 80's fags are just tryhards.

I actually want distinctive and interesting phones back. Nowadays everything is just a slab

Guess what? I was born in 1983 and I loved this shit.

Suck my old wrinkly balls. Make sure you keep working so your social security taxes fund my retirement soon plz

I just want a great early 2000s nostalgia movie.

>baggy t shirts and sports jerseys
>flip phones
>AIM
>old school dubstep and hip hop soundtrack
>track suits
>technology is sleek and shiny

That would only be analogous if your 70's parents tried to convince you that he 1960's were fantastic.

Well, sixties through eighties really. The whole dadrock era is what they're into.

but it's literally not forced with stranger things

found the delusional 35 yo cùck

numales are 80s kids and people born in the 80s are millenials fag

2030s.

better times before 2000s and forward.

today sucks sjw blm 80s where great

t. someone who wasn't an adult at that time

>What the heck is with all the forced 80s nostalgia lately?

If by lately you mean in the past 10 years.

The funny this is that the showrunners said they were taken aback by how much everyone loved the throwback meme stuff because that wasn't even the point.

They memed themselves.

no was growing up and playing outside with my friends

It definitely felt like a period piece more than a nostalgia grab.

>muh childhood is better than your childhood
Just stop posting.

never lol

i just want senses fail and silverstein and other post-hardcore stuff to be cool again

More 80sfags controlling entertainment.

Just look at mediocre and poorly-animated cartoons being viewed as animated masterpieces like the stupid 1987 Ninja Turtles show constantly getting jerked off to while the superior 2003 show is shat on just for not being it.

70's had better music. 80's had better aesthetics.

Both great decades.

because the boomers are dying out so 60s-70s nostalgia is no longer profitable

Is this the first ever 2000s nostalgia movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=V27rH6b5ub4

It wasn't really forced nostalgia. The only thing that was kind of forced was the D&D stuff

i was born in the 90's and i only feel 60's nostalgia

>will never live amongst the dreggs of society in san francisco during the acid craze
>will never champion civil rights in a time when it actually meant something
>will never jump the border to mexico to avoid the draft
>will never hear it ain't me on a non classic rock radio station
>will never be a subject of CIA mind control programs

why live

Fuck off, 90's kid.

bump

Sup Forums needs to see this. Watch something besides your dumb capeshit once in a while.

People have always been nostalgic about whatever was 20-30 years ago, because the average age of someone producing widely known art is 30s and 40s.

Then we should be getting to late 90s/early 00s nostalgia soon.

False. kys for having autism, faggot.