Women are a fucking cancer, i dont give a shit about jews and muslims, but women are fucking scum. Female hate thread

Women are a fucking cancer, i dont give a shit about jews and muslims, but women are fucking scum. Female hate thread

Another neckbeard bitching about women on Sup Forums, what are the odds?

Shut up cunt and make me a sandwhich

Dude, women aren't cancer. They're just easy to influence and a tool for the jews. Besides, most normie women aren't even that bluepilled.

They're a lot easier to deal with once you give up the idea of dating or any of that bullshit.

Muslims are unironically scum that want to kill the rest of the world, and should not be tolerated.

U mad, virgin fag?

Jews are a scapegoat used by white trash to blame all the worlds problems upon
I cant beat your ass you little faggot

Hey Paul you are a cancerous paedophile.

Im sorry your mother doesnt love you

Rape eyes.

Reverse feminazism?

He needs to kill himself, the paedoist.

Paulo Fiddler, the child diddler.

He knows where Maddie is, his basement.

Why do you hate women?

I swear Brits are the only people more obsessed with the idea that pedos lurk behind every corner than Americans.

And he's single, girls!

His mother hates him. He attacked her

Cos mommy kicked him out.
Kek.

Yeah he's a real catch, a mentally challenged cuck on benefits.

Dubs wasted by a paedo cuck.

Kys

Kill yourself cuck.

Kicked the faggot.

Another redditor complaining about men complaining about women on the internet.

Kek. I think it's just another mentally ill faggot.

Youre right though.

>OP cant hold a conversation with a girl let alone get laid

Shut up you dense faggot

Rage, rage, rage faggot. Momma never loved you. Now you are a meme.

You condesending cuckold. Shut your fucking face

Trips says you are a living meme.

Paul, you are such a paedophile.

pathetic

He got fucked over by Breanne and will pay the price by being repeatedly hacked and having his name plastered over the internet as a registered sex offender. It will never end.

Never seen someone as pathetic as you are, faggot.

Repeating digits dont mean shit. Shove it and stop blaining me for the shit detestable bitchs have done in their lives

I can break your legs tou piss drinking shit fave nigger

Dubs say it will never end. You should end it now faggatron.

No you can't cone nips.

Nah m8 u r a living meme. Livestream your suicide for us and no one will give two fucks.

>i dont give a shit about jews and muslims,

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.