What would the world look like without whites and Asians? What if everyone was black?

What would the world look like without whites and Asians? What if everyone was black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw
Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arabs would dominate the planet.

Mud hut, spear, and peanut butter infested primitive tribal wasteland

Look at present day Africa well maybe not south Africa.them blacks are still making mud huts them south american and south east Asia tribes are way past them mud huts them black sure like shit and mud

stone spears and mudhuts until they evolve into humans

You may not like this, it may anger you, but in all sincerity I am not saying this to anger people. I'm saying it to point it out in order to accurately diagnose reality so that we may actually progress. Mathematically, minorities need whites to live. The reverse cannot be said to be true. The reason highlighting this politically incorrect fact is that the day IS COMING where whites will not be the majority of the population. And if trends continue, they'll be the minuscule minority. And all other races - black, hispanic, indian, every one - will have to become self-reliant OR the entire population will wither and die, if not crater into poverty. Maybe not this generation. Maybe not the next. And it certainly won't happen over night. But if demographic trends continue, in 100 years your grand children or great grandchildren will no longer be able to blame whitey because, well, whitey won't be there.

Its almost like Europe screwed them over

Agreed, sir. Was thinking similar thoughts but am not nearly as articulate. Also consider this: most blacks in the united states have white in them already, but how many whites have some black in them? Damn close to none. We are winning.

SELECT YOUR CHARACTER

china will be there tho
and they aint gonna care

THIS IS MY BAND
HIT DAT LIKE BUTTON youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw

Hey that's some fucking horseshit I guarantee nobody will buy

FUK U U DONT KNOW SHIT U FILTHY ARAB. ALREADY GOT YOUR VIEW SO WE WIN HAHA

Im white motherfucker :v)Is this the singer of ur gayass band?

WHAT IF IT IS U PUSSY?

Then I shit in the milk of the mother that bore you, sodomite.

>Google image searches sauce on this pic
Damn. That's worse than a girl getting gang raped after passing out.

You've heard of Africa right? Like that basically. Except without the millions of dollars a year send by modernized countries for aid. So yeah, basically illiterate, primitive, and savage.

Do you think there's just the three?

there are a movie about this
planet of the apes

HIT LIKE youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

i'd pretty much be the same as it was 7000yrs ago.

HIT LIKE U RACIST LITTLE CUNT

Entirely irrelevant. People of different cultures would still find reason to kill each other, ultimately for whatever the desired resource is at the time of conflict.

If only one race of people existed then there would just be a lot of conflict within that race.

There will always be a insider/outsider mentality within human groups that will lead to the devaluation and mistreatment of the outsider.

still in caves

How about I screencap this thread and ensure your band goes nowhere because of that Arab thing or I could dig a little deeper and figure out who u fags are

OR HOW BOW HIT LIKE ON youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw

PUSSY youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw

Real talk, anybody ever tried to *carve into my face,* they better damn kill me cause I would actually murder them, drag their shitty corpse to the local body dump, and put them in a shallow grave.

>girl passes out at a party and gets laid

>guy passes out at a party and gets cut mang

Reported. Fuck you, nigger. Your band sucks. You have no talent whatsoever. Suck a dick, get AIDS and die.

Aztecs evolve into a nation state, fight wars against the Iroquois nation, and sail to the European New World.

Blacks end up enslaved by the Neo-Aztecas.

REPORTED FOR WHAT?

You may kill them, but you still have a dick shaped scar pointing at your mouth.

Still, go and show them your little friend

scar face

Spam, you retarded faggot. What, did you think it was legal to spam the shit out of a thread with your hipster emo redneck jazz band? Stupid kike.

Fire, pottery, and some agriculture would be the height of our technological progress.

I'LL REPORT YOU 4 RACISM youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw

>racism against the rules

Dear kikeboy, if rule s don't exist y me a nigger can post ?

Racism isn't illegal on Sup Forums, you stupid kike. Spam is. Read the fucking rules.

Sup Forums.org/rules

IT ISNT SPAM IT IS MY ART youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw HIT LIKE NOW!