Kurt Russell

>Kurt Russell
>in a snowy winterland
>scored by Ennio Morricone
>anybody could be the killer
>genre changes

Anybody else love Hateful Eight?

It's better than Django Unchained and Inglorious Bastards, that's for sure.

To be real honest. I got really bored for the first half, if not more.

Yeas I love it. Watched it for the 10th time the other day. It got me so pumped I watched an entire hour of BLACKED videos while fantasizing that the women were my wife

>better than Inglorious Bastards
kek

I've lost any empathy for that film after the opening scene.
It wasn't long before the wah wah pedals, hammy leads and pantomime hilters killed me boner for it.

I loved it, I'm a big fan of snowy settings and the haberdashery made it all the more comfy. The performances were great too

Get out of MY board, Sup Forumsedditor.

I post with you every day and there's nothing you can do about it faggot

This but man did I hate cuckontino when Samuel of course had to survive in the end. I cheered for Jennifer Jason Leigh so bad there. If he had just let the nig die for once just for surprise value I'd given the film an 8/10.

His nuts were blown off in the middle of a blizzard. He technically made it to the end but in-universe it's much worse than dying right away

It was great, but I prefered the pre-racebait Tarantino from Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

It's an 8/10 movie that becomes a 10/10 thanks to Walton Goggins.

Tarantino has always had a hardon for blacks and black culture, Mia and Marcellus are an interracial couple afterall.

I don't care if he likes black culture or wants to cast badass motherfuckers like Samuel Jackson, but when half of his films glorify the murder of white people because they're a certain race, I find it disturbing.

Nah, it was too long. Needed better editing.

I love it. It's better than Django by a lot.

>what is Jackie Brown...?

Django Unchained is as racist and exploitative as old blaxploitation films, produced by rich white men in an attempt to capitalize on "blacks are cool" culture. That's exactly what Tarantino did with this film. That's not to say some blaxploitation films aren't good, many of them are, and even Django Unchained is fairly enjoyable on some levels and has its high points.

However, The Hateful 8 is a much better film than Django Unchained. As a movie in general, but particularly as a film about race relations. It's the story of a bunch of characters we can't trust. Everyone is a bad person. Most of them are racist. Eventually, the two heroes who emerge are an ex-Confederate who hates yankees and blacks and a black yankee who hates whites and Rebs. They begin the film as adversaries but throughout the story they come to rely on one another and get over their respective racism. They leave petty things like that behind in order to deal with the real evil in the world around them, and it's done in a remarkably subtle way for Tarantino.

Don't get me wrong, Hateful 8 is still heavily flawed and incredibly self-indulgent. Roth's Waltz impression and Michael Madsen in general are low points. Not to mention the narration and the structural problems (essentially solving the mystery by just telling us, with little real work to do). Despite these issues, it's his best film since Jackie Brown and I'd rate it a strong 7/10.

No I thought it was a very weak and poorly edited movie, 6/10 at best

DINGUS
I
N
G
U
S

It would be good if it weren't for the faggot shit in it. And the ending kinda sucked.

ITT: no one catches the joke in the OP

ITT: Everyone gets the "joke" and it's so obvious no one comments

Goggins' character reading the fake Lincoln Letter and still respecting Jackson's character das actually sort of sweet. Buddy cop movie with them both as sheriff and deputy when?

Almost everyone in the place being gang members was fucking bullshit though

Watched it recently and decided it would've been better if it ended with at least some credibility to Jennifer Jason Leigh's rants about how her gang was coming to fuck up the town if they couldn't get her. I was half expecting it to cut to black and the sound of horse hooves galloping heard over the credits, but nope.

Everything else was pretty good, though.

They were kind of fucked either way.

KEK: The Movie

We get it, it's The Thing with BIG BLACK DINGUS. No one's going to suck your dick for pointing out the obvious, OP.

it's pretty good until they get to the cabin

It was one of Tarantuals less interesting talk pieces

Sup Forumseddit

uno farto