How smart is Sup Forums

how smart is Sup Forums

why the FUCK is A out of alignment with the rest of the answers?

100 bucks. First only in money.

Then she gave the 100$ back but stole 30$ and 70$ worth of goods.

This

Took 100, did a 70 trade. So still 100. Although she might have got some bargains, so possibly millions, final answer.

B

about three fiddy

Only right answer. This isn't rocket surgery, folks.

The goods were payed for with the stolen money, but regardless they were paid and accounted for. The only thing the owner lost was the $100 bill.

You guys are fuckin' dumb.

The answer is C.

Stealing $100 was the only fraudulent thing that happened.

When she came back and spent the money that was a legitimate transaction and unrelated to the theft.

I believe it's 30$

The stupidity is real. Do you really think the store sell products at the same price they bought it?

>dont over think it

Depends on the profit margin of the goods. If she bought $70 worth of goods that cost the shop owner $40 to get into the store the answer would be B.

>$100 bill

The owner lost one hundred billion you dumb fucks

how much is he marking up the goods? are they perishable? is she using a rewards program? I don't have enough information

you're god damn write

The "bought" goods only take up potential profit, no actual loss of money.

$30 + what the owner paid for those goods

UNLESS the goods are limited in quantity and he would have sold them for full value if they hadn't been paid for with stolen money, in which case the answer is $100

I don't give a fuck about rules

don't forget any applicable taxes and discounts/sales she might have taken advantage of.

The answer they are looking for is $100, but realistically, out of those choices, it's closer to $70, since retailers don't pay vendors the same as what they sell it for.

Also, retailers set aside a certain amount each week/month/quarter for loss, so again It's not as bad as it seems.

But as we aren't overthinking it, the answer is 100.

She stole 200 in total

She dindu nuffing