Islam hate thread

Islam hate thread
We have a problem,and we have to fix it.
How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-vzWjf1or8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

>literally own women
>can rape women at any time
>marry as many women as you desire
>literally get treated like a king because you have a dick
>can brutally murder fags and kikes

How can a religion be so BASED?

Lost

Should have stay at home.

The problem is this:
Imagine yourself in a nice restaurant poolside,and you see a plane coming towards you and you die.
Savages need to be exterminated if civilisation is to be evolved

Islam is not the problem, majority Muslims however are. We have split into many secs and parts, fighting more against each other then against infidels. Sadly nothing can be done as it was prophesied to happen. However islam is literally the only and the best religion.
Yall just a bunch of faggots that know they will get slaugheterd once the time comes, when Isa returns to the world God bless

>how?

I'm sure sitting in front of a computer and endlessly making threads about it on an anime picture form will help.

But Muslims essentially won the Crusades.

But but...i am out of options and will be probably arrested if i said this anywhere else

true

The great and powerful Mohammed ate pork and fucked other mens asses. He is our leader we must aslo rape men and eat pork

That nose whipe at the end. Fucking kek

At the moment we somehow pity you, taking you in like the stray muts you are.

Honestly, the more extreme and retarded you are, the faster all out extermination happens.

Please, go all out. kill our children. Give us the reasons we require.

Test us.

true.
And they say islam will be the biggest religion of the future.
There will be no islam or north korea by 2024

implying rampant faggot cuckery isn't the epitome of devolution plagueing modern nations

kek
You live in pakistan,don't you?
How is ambience there?

i live somewhere where fat sacks of shit harrass skinny white people on public transit for no reason.
god i hate fat bitches. and the stupid sacks of shit perpetuating this cuckfaggotry which is doing nothing but making curable diseases incurable.

> Work as 17-y/o high school tutor, Asian.
> This girl (15) walks in, immediately captivated.
> Age has nothing to do with it.
> Awkward attempts to progress.
> Almost get to date.
> Girl says, "I just want a professional relationship."
> Not sure what that means, freak out and say, "Bye."
> Hours later take it all back!
> Girl adamantly refuses to communicate and fucks up the vibe.
> (Rumor has it) she is lesbian.
> Prepare to talk it out months later; girl no longer goes to the school.
> Hole in heart for a year. Find her online, talk a little.
> Text her over the phone some.
> Girl sounds like I tried to hang her head in a pickle jar.
> Girl promises that if I change sex, she'd be my lover.~

> I get diagnosed with gender dysphoria disorder.
> System is slow as fuck, order hormones from China.
> Package seized twice, third stealth one on the way.

> Find girl on Twitter, bitch blocks me multiple times.
> I am 98% rational, the smart one, the wise one.
> Never do her no harm, never hurt her, inconceivable.
> Months more later, bitch still ignores me.
> Nobody ignores me (Lexi).
> Lexi hungry . . .
> LEXI KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> inb4 'lol faek and ghey'
> Full story is marginally more complex.

FUCK THIS BITCH, SHE FUCKED UP MY LIFE, FUCKED UP MY PSYCHE (on purpose), IGNORES ME NOW WTF?!

@_NightlyShadow_

This motherfucking lead-on whore DESERVES TO BE STONED.

I am not fat,infact i live in most posh areas of a REAL city.
Also isn't it almost time to blow up and take few decent people with you

But Islam is the problem. Islam was founded by a serial killer who also happened to be a pedophile. Islam actively promotes brutal murder and/or torture over any perceived infraction. Long story short; Islam is violent and dangerous, and anyone who tells you otherwise is either ignorant or lying.

That doesn't mean all muslims are bad, but Islam definitely is.

Back to the roots

tl;dr
y u mad faggot?

>gender dysphoria disorder
fucking kill yourself before it's too late

Instead of killing them, we encourage "reformed islam".

There are branches of Islam that do this.
Ibadi: peace and love Islam
Sufism: interiorised islam
And the reformed islam, a very rare form, where women won't wear the Islamic scarf. I know very few that do this, but they exist.

Killing a Muslim makes him a martyr and only makes other Muslims more hateful and extremist.
So unless you plan on a genocide, this is the best way to go

What does that even mean?
What are you?
Also
2 genders
rest are all mental disorders

An hero

Religion in general is the problem. It gives people an excuse to act like total peices of shit.

IT'S A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT THESE FUCKING MARXIST WANNABES SUPPORT THESE ANIMALS IN THE WEST BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? IF THEY GET POLITICAL POWER GUESS WHAT HAPPENS TO GAY AND WOMEN RIGHTS?

HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE THESE PEOPLE....OR AM I RETARDED? I HEAR MUSLIM MEN TALK ABOUT JEWS, WOMEN AND HOMOS. I AM PRETTY RIGHT WING BUT THEY MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I AM A LEFTIE SOFTIE. THE SHIT THEY SAY...DAMN.

I KNOW. THOSE CHRISTIAN CHARITIES ARE FUCKING BRUTAL. THEY GIVE OUT FOOD TO THE HOMELESS IN MY AREA. TOTAL MONSTERS

They had to run a survey to find that out?

Why are muslim men so pathetic? No girl's are interested in them so they need to find ways to force women to obey them. They say how much better islam is yet they scurry to western countries so they can contribute nothing and live the easy life. How can a group of people ne so lame?

>So unless you plan on a genocide, this is the best way to go
why would genocide be a bad option?

So, wait, why are we against Islam?

Cannot drink
Cannot bacon
>fuck ALL religions
>religion: comfort from the fear of death for weak minded

WELL, THAT'S THE PLUS SIDE OF HAVING ISLAMIC IMMIGRANTS . I LIVEIN CANADA AND I FUCK MORE MUSLIM PUSSY THAN I CARE FOR. I AM ALSO UGLY BUT WHITE. IF YOU TREAT THEM DECENT THEY ARE EASY TO FUCK. SOME ARE UGLY BUT IRANIAN, IRAQI AND LEBANESE ARE HOT AS FUCK AND HAVE MASSIVE TITS. ALSO VERY SIMPLE GF. DON'T ASK FOR MUCH

...or money and control.

Zoom out a little ignoranus.

Which is why we need religion. It is he best tool for controlling the retarded masses. NOTHING is better.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? WHAT IS YOUR NET WORTH? CAN YOU POST A PIC? I WANT TO SEE WHAT A SUCCESSFUL ATHEIST HIGH IQ GUY LOOKS AND LIVES LIKE.

THIS IS HOW YOU CAN TELL WHO THE RETARDS ARE . HITLER WAS PRO-ISLAM.

youtu.be/q-vzWjf1or8 Mussie women same as all wiomen

>he preffers getting cucked and having at most 1 wife
found the faggot cuck.

WTF ARE THEY GOING TO DO WITH THOSE CLOTHES?

ALSO, ARABS ARE THE GREEDIEST PEOPLE YOU WILL MEET. NO ONE, NOT EVEN JEWS, ARE AS GREEDY AS THEY ARE SO THIS IS NOT SURPRISING.

found the sand nigger

Finally a sand nigger tells the truth

They need to fear or respect those not like them.

They do this to Americans by cutting their heads off.

When we have a national behead a Muslim day, we will see just how many still pray to their false idols.

hope you enjoy those skyrocketing disease rates and degernate lifestyle.
must be nice having nothing to be proud about, faggot.

>that doesn't mean all muslims are bad

You really have a learning problem don't you?

This man knows of which he speaks

genocide is the ONLY option for mudslimes

go cut some little boy's head off and fuck him up the ass you fucking literal piece of shit

mudslimes are even worse than niggers
at least niggers are stupid enough to murder each other by the thousands
we can only pray to faggotallah that the sand niggers start acting like American niggers

muslim here

i dont understand all the hate against normal moderate muslims. it's like right wingers despise us the most, even though we're politically pretty much on the same page.
but oooh nooo "don conflaet criticism with racism"

like you don't conflate things together. How come there's MILLIONS of rather extreme muslims in Europe now and nowhere near a hundred terror attacks to follow? Whats the percentage of that? how high do you think the risk of an accident is when you drive a car once?

If all of them could afford cars, the accident number would probably be more dangerous to you than the danger of terrorism.

even though they're probably better drivers than you. Won't see many muslims being retarded enough to drink and drive.

fair enough. most of you probably aren't racists, just badly educated edgelords.
once upon a time, you spent days debating about how christians are stupid and youre so smart, because noah's ark is unbelievable.

Like any moderate christian's faith hinged on that ships existence. or as if they followed the commandment of "observing the festival of unseasoned bread"

You probably didn't even know that one. because you just read the thing to pick a passage to tear apart with nitpicks.
if you even read it yourself and didn't just regurgitate your God Hitchens. the one who gladly supported the iraq war but got his panties in a twist over circumcision. Nooo, no bias here.

>But Mohammed is a pedophile

did you know Mary was 13? is God a hebephile know? different times.

Hopefully the NEAR future

go stone a virgin to death you fucking piece of garbage

The problem is moderate muslims are rare, but even the so called "moderates" like you refuse to acknowledge any actual problems in Islam

WRONG

..mary was between 9 and 12 we dont actually know. Joseph was "2 score and some" older than her which could be around 24 to 42 years older than her depending on whichever hebrew bullshit number meaning you apply

there are no"'moderate" mudslimes
they're all murdering piles of shit

>has to make up bullshit and lies to compensate for his lack of values, morals, and clearly degenerate lifestyle his society is embracing
no wonder you're so angry, you have nothing to be proud about yet an infinite amount of diseases and reasons to be so upset. pity you. lmao your society is so immoral you don't even know what a woman is.
>hurr durr dresses up and pretends to be a woman
>cater to the delusionals of these mentally ill fucks bcus you dnt wanna hurt thier feelings
>their feelings are more important than your freedom of speach even
top kek, no wonder your society spends more money on dropping more bombs than everyone else combined. you're miserable angry sacks of shit without an ounce of morality without any pride.

Mary was 13?? Learn again. Holy fuck you spew your taqiyya bullshit everywhere

apparently we're not dropping enough bombs because there are still shit colored mudslimes all over the world like fucking cockroaches

j

um... check the bible. you can still get Catholic bibles printed before 1953 in latin that specify that fact. None of that King James or Good News bullshit

"Moderate" muslims are the worst. They refuse that to acknowledge there are radical muslims that is killing people, they put money to build more mosques which breeds the fucking hatred against christianity and its values, you are the reason we cannot do anything

haha trying to reason with a sand nigger

Mary was at least 18 retard. Jews at least are not as savage as muhammed

they also don't oppose shariah which is a major fucking issue

Find the male terrorist.
Find the feminist.
Whos's the moderate?

yeah well lets not let a few facts get in the way of good ol fashion bigotry on the internet ay buddy.

Seriously though, go to an old parish and pick one up.

I dunno all I see is sand niggers

>nerd virgin who can't get laid praises a subhuman religion that would help him with that
Nothing new here.

This is how I know you're a faggot.

WRONG AT FUCK. WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS:

THE QURAN HAS HER AT 1,500 YEARS OLD. THE BIBLE HAS HER AS A "TEENAGER" (OR TYPICAL MOTHER OF THE DAY SO 14-16)MOST SCHOLARS PEG HER AGE AT 14'ISH AS MOST I THAT DAY WOULD BE 14 WHEN THEY GAVE FIRST BIRTH.

JOSEPH HAS BEEN CLAIMED TO BE "90" BUT THAT'S BULLSHIT. HE WAS MOST LIKELY MID- 20'S AS HE WAS STRONG AND ATHLETIC .

i'm sure she was 15

consider that in the time period of Jeezy that a girl would be married of as soon as she started her period. Mary would have been 11 - 13 when pregnant and married of to the cuck Joseph.

ACTUALLY THE QURAN SAYS SHE WAS "1,500"YEARS OLD. IN THE BIBLE SHE IS LIKELY A TEENAGER WHEN JESUS WAS BORN WHICH MATCH JESUS' DEATH ACCOUNTS THAT SHE WAS MIDDLE AGED WHEN HE WAS CRUCIFIED.

I ma christian, bot even a church-goer. I read the Bible and the Quran.

The problem isn't even the Islam, Bible and Quran are more or less the same story. What make it awful is the extremist people, or people who don't understand the degrees and forget to put back the story in context.

Christianity suck too. Just look at the extreme as you do for Islam and you will see

and if that little slut looks sideways at a little toddler boy her big brave husband will stone the little cunt to death

Why are you guys so angry? Why is it every religion gets every someone made fun of people laugh, but when it happens to muslims, you guys flip your shit and end up killing people?

birdshit is white buddy, everyone is a shitskin.
although i agree, humanity needs to be wiped off this planet already. too many shitbags everywhere.

HER EXACT AGE IS UNKNOWN WHEN JESUS WAS BORN BUT SHE WAS IN "TEENAGE" YEARS WHICH AT THAT TIME MEANS 12-14. IT IS AGREED THAT SHE WAS 14-15 WHEN PREGNANT AND HAD HIM AT 15-16.

ALSO, TO THE PEOPLE FREAKING OUT THE AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY WAS 30-35 IN THAT AREA AT HIS TIME SO AT 14 YOU ARE CLOSE TO MIDDLE AGE.

>We have a problem,and we have to fix it.
>How?
Genocide

Seriously why would this little girl be covered if muslim men didn't have problems 'looking' at her?

15 WAS MIDDLE AGED BACK THEN.

I don't know about the sand niggers but white people have had enough of the godamn fucking garbage from sand niggers
we're angry because those fuckers are murderous pieces of shit and our culture wants to make fucking heroes out of them
fuck sand niggers

That's Islam. If a woman doesn't cover up, men are alowed to just go and rape her. Islam is the religion of weak, pathetic men.

don't forget they're also shit eating boy raping faggots

>faggot abrahamics arguing over which version of their shitty moral dictator is better
Embrace a god that actually does shit cucks. Where was your scraggly bearded jewgod when shillary got BTFO by a fucking frog?

I don't get why we're supposed to admire them. There's literally mothing they do that's heroic. They just run away to westernized countries where they can live the easy life

Islam is full of hate!!!