THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
youtube.com/watch?v=q-NOoJv7XoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are they gonna do the Shinigamis?

BIG

Whites have been stealing roles of Asians and Native Americans. Why is this an issue to you?

L

From Japanese vs. Japanese to Jew vs. negro.

They're still foreigners I guess.

>L
>Asian

Fuck off. L is European. You're either a talentless nigger or a cuck.

how do whites come into play here? shouldn't this be Japs getting mad at blacks for appropriating their culture or whatever? (although I highly doubt they give a fuck)

WE

>Europeans speak Japanese all day to each other

They should be. But it just that it's more rare that a black guy is playing a lead role to Japanese style movie compared to whites.

Japs don't care because there aren't any ghettos in Japan. They have more of a childlike fascination with the negro.

>give a black man the role of a character who dies

Kek, real progressive Hollywood.

>a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, a quarter French or Italian

Why does everyone find it acceptable to cuck Asians? Is it because they like it?

this is a chinese ad for a washing detergent:

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

this is a yuropeeon ad for a washing detergent:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-NOoJv7XoE

now tell me, who do you think likes to be cucked the most?

>Italians
>White

you're retarded. so you're saying gunslinger girl, which is based in italy and has girls named shit like "angelica" and "henrietta" are actually supposed to be japanese because they're speaking japanese? kek. fuck off.

I really don't like it, mainly because it's probably not because of his acting chops, but for affirmative action.

If he actually is a really great actor and breathes life into L, that's good with me.

>and no one cared what OP had to say for the rest of time....the end

They have a white guy playing the main character, but no one says anything? how interesting....

>jews
>white
don't mix us with those cucks, shagetz

Death Note was literal trash, I hope the entire cast is black so the fans of that retarded Hot Topic-tier edgelord dumpster fire get shittershattered into oblivion.

Assuming there are even any left.

Because cartoon Asians look white most of the time.