Hey Sup Forums i'm in a bit of a pickle

Hey Sup Forums i'm in a bit of a pickle.
So long story short, when i was 17 (3 years ago) i found this cute girl on instagram and followed her, DM'd her bc i was horny and wanted nudes and whatever, but we started talking every day. I'm 20 now and we talk on the phone and facetime and shit every single day, and we say "i love you" and shit all the time. She's perfect for me. She's from a small town in indiana, she's quiet, she's smart, she's kind, she's sweet as can be, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHE LOOKS SCARILY LIKE BELLA THORNE (pic related) and her nipples are puffy as hell like faye reagan's, and she's sexy as fuck.
Buuuuuuut the problem is she's only 16.
I've enlisted in the marines and i'm shipping off in a couple months, and she wants to see me really bad before i leave. i want to fuck her brains out and be with her for a couple days but
1. I'm 4 years older and i obviously feel weird as fuck about it
2. Realistically we'll never be together
3. I dont want any refractions from this
4. I don't want to break her heart. She loves me and i say i do too, but i don't really. I mean i really really like her but i don't know her in real life so its different

So the big question is,
Should i fuck her? Or nah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

totally read that as when i was 7....

fuck, kill, dump body in ocean

Just wait two years or make sure her parents are cool with it.

...but yes pound that shit so hard when you are done you'll be crowned the next king of england

tap it right, could have hot piece of ass to come back to or a baby and a jail sentence...

its a done deal

Go on holiday with her to the UK where age of consent is 16.

Go to a state where the age of consent is 16

Its 16 in her state, so i'd be immune from any statutory rape charges

so then i dont see the problem, kudos

Storm that pussy like the beach in Normandy!

where i live there is a law that says if the two were "dating" before one turned 18 they could still fuck

>She loves me and i say i do too, but i don't really

You're fucking dumb, how do you know she's not just saying it too?

Also, my point is proven, you must be retarded since you've joined the Marines.

Get a real job you fucking loser.

Hey I'm from Indiana, age of consent is 16, bud. Tear that pussy up.

So at 17 you were trying to fuck a 13 year old

Fucking this. Eat chit pedo OP

Do her parents know you, you should marry her and take her as your wife.

beat me to it.
>joined the marines
retard confirmed. thx for ur service tho

Are you retarded or is America on a different planet? Where in the world would a 20 year old having sex with a 16 year old be a problem in any way? There are old farts having sex with younger girls with no issues.

Read my fucking mind user

sorry for wanting to serve my country?

do you think you won't be together since she's from indiana and you're not? you do realize you're about to live in a different part of the world every year for the next few years. you'd be golden if you could get her to move where you get stationed and take care of you. you'll need all the help you can get dumbass. if not it's either strange or boathoes for puss.

Serve your country? By doing what? "fighting" in illegal wars? You're obviously not very intelligent, poor or a mixture of the two.

holy fuck ignore this thread & check out
> Sиαpchαty.me
now

just kys youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

Fuck off

>17
>Trying to fuck a 12 year old
I pray you step on a landmine.

the real question here is why the fuck would you join the marines

So you were 17 and she was 13 and that was ok with you back then, but now you second guess fucking a 16 year old?

Kekilicious

Its all about perspective man. I've always felt this calling to be on the line and to protect my country. I aggree with you about the illegal wars, but i'm not choosing infantry. I got a good score on the asvab so i'm thinking of being an aircraft mechanic or intelligence, its hard to pick between something that souds fun and something that'll help me in the civilian job market afterwards

Exactly

I didnt know she was that young for a while, and she had a bangin body for a 13 year old, so i said fuggit

>Its all about perspective man. I've always felt this calling to be on the line and to protect my country. I aggree with you about the illegal wars, but i'm not choosing infantry. I got a good score on the asvab so i'm thinking of being an aircraft mechanic or intelligence, its hard to pick between something that souds fun and something that'll help me in the civilian job market afterwards

you're insane if you think anything america does overseas is protecting your country. the more you meddle overseas, the more the rest of the world resents your imperialism

>when i was 17 (3 years ago)
>She's from a small town in indiana
>now she is only 16

>Its 16 in her state

Lol. user just realized he put on a public board that he's been fucking a girl since she was 13 while he was 17, and now 16 while he is 20. user attempts to backpeddle and claim hurr-durr, it's 16 in her state.

1. Irrelevant to all the rape you did for the past 3 years.
2. You said she is from Indiana (when you told the truth the first time) and now, having realized what you just admitted to, you claim she is from another (anonymous) state where you think the age of consent in that state makes a difference.
>you are both a liar and retarded and a repeat offender rapist

Thread saved. Disgraceful marine rapist from Indiana reported to FBI.

Dude.. You might mistake a 16 year old for 18. That one I get.

How old did you think she was man? I've never seen a 13 year old that looked legal to fuck. Not even close.

Serena Williams maybe, but she's a gorilla

You should delete that Cp Op

Lol did u read what i wrote? I havent even seen her irl

Thats bella thorne retard

Oh well

Lol if u say so

Go for it

Any nudes you received are cp, delete them.

Did you even read the post?