I AM FUCKING DONE! My birthday was 3 weeks ago and I ordered a PS4 with COD bundle, the delivery was due yesterday...

I AM FUCKING DONE! My birthday was 3 weeks ago and I ordered a PS4 with COD bundle, the delivery was due yesterday, I wanted to pay for the express delivery so that it arrived 1 week ago, but my mom said it was "too expensive" so I said ok whatever...

Then today I got a call from the delivery guy saying we weren't home?! (I was) and that now they will deliver it on FUCKING MONDAY!

I had a GameBattles tournament this weekend and now I won't be able to participate! And I already paid 50 bucks to join
Dubs and I will kill myself

roll

Try slidding down throat a big log

Please be Dubs

Roll

Please do kill yourself m8

rolling because you use gbs and not umgs

pick it up the warehouse you fucking idiot

Your post is dubs
Now you have to kill yourself twice

Success

OP already got dubs, so now you have to kill yourself twice

You entered a tournament for a game you don't even fucking have? How retarded are you?

Biggest faggot

do it you autist

BECAUSE I HAD ALREADY ORDERED IT! And I practised with my mate who already has it, also he let me have it for the past weekend and I did pretty good so I was ready

Nice dubs, bang bang nigger.

Op has to kill himself

Thats what you get for being a console fag who plays cod

Idk millions of ppl? Also tournaments are always in console not pc's so fuck you

And that little bit of playing makes you elite enough for a tourny... kys

Fake, op saved a goddamned thumbnail. How dumb are you guys?

o shiet

Always on console... Wtf?

I have been in previous tornanents on past cods, didn't win but I did good and I had a better team now so stfu

There's your answer friendo

stop being so angry and go outside and enjoy the fresh air and just sit and appreciate the little things and pray, theres a whole lot more in this lifetime than the ps4 honestly, use the time you would have sat button mashing and socialice, maybe you make a new friend or meet a new partner? Maybe you discover a new food you enjoy or a hobby?
You'll never find these things if you sit and get mad about things like this

If you are a girl, could you post some well-illuminated closeup shots of your spread pussy before you off yourself, please?

How retarded are you? I make plenty of friends online, we also can have a fb groups and some girls added me because they like having me in their party, so I maybe even meet more people than you do, and before you say
>but you never hang in person

We make LAN parties so we do hang out

> but my mom said it was "too expensive" so I said ok whatever.

rage much?
You're 18, rite?