MUH MOMMY!

>MUH MOMMY!

how is he still alive if his parents died

To be fair, for 20 years he had no idea what happened or who was responsible.

If Bucky killed Tony's mother in the past why is he still alive in the present ?

>MOMMY

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT WORD

>it's okay when Marvel does it.

THAT'S HIS MOMMY MARTHA IS HIS MOMMY!!!

Because he was adopted you dunce.

>Tony's mom is Maria
>Bruce's mom is Martha
>Ma

Poetry

>billionaire of a war defense/R&D weapons corporation cries foul over his mom killed after decades of his company orphaning children a world away with his weapons in times of war.

>you will never love your mum like Tony Stark does
>you will always be treated like shit by your dad like Tony Stark was

>seeing his mom get choked out and his dads face bashed in by the best friend of an American hero
Vs
>PROTECT MARTHA.
>YOU SAID THE NAME REEEEE

>seeing his mom get choked out and his dads face bashed in by the best friend of an American hero

So fucking Linkin Park. Was this from a bio of some OC hedgehog character from DeviantArt?

What?

Autism: the post

Are you being stupid on purpose? I mean I honestly don't understand why Superman telling Batman to save his mother instead of begging for his life made Batman realize that Superman was acting more like a man than himself. Honestly

Love makes one irrational

what the fuck

>bucky murdered tony's parents
>cap knew about it but didn't tell him
>big fight breaks out
>tony tries to kill bucky
>actually dramatic for once
>tony loses
>"you don't deserve it! my father made that shield!"
>cap throws shield away
>holy shit
>how will their friendship ever recover?
>cut to ending
>rhodey not dead
>alive and quipping
>cap and tony already become pen pals
>will be friends again in the next one
literally no consequences. bravo marvel.

>Autistics The Band

>tension built up since Avengers & AoU suddenly sundered because of a letter with quips.

It's about as retarded as say...two guys stopping a fight because their mothers had the same name.

If only Steve's mom's name were also Maria. The conflict would've been resolved instantly.

Or if someone had brought up the fact that both of their best friends are named James.

>BvS: Batman get triggered by the name of his mom. That scene would of been perfect if he didn't go all "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" as if only his mother was named Martha.
>Cap3: Ironman who is aware that Bucky has been brainwashed for years decides to completly blame his parents' deaths by Bucky, while letting the bad guy escape. "HE KILLED MUH MOM REEEEEE!"
Capeshit is dead but I agree with Marvel seems to get away with stupid shit like this

>Both named James
>Both go by nicknames taken from something other than their first name
POTTERY