Wow, she really looks different now

Wow, she really looks different now.

Looks like somebody took a nap in the tanning booth.

i don't get it

BIG

Those british genes, man

We wuz upset about pleb dogshit but wez can't post on /lit/ because they make us insecure

Wouldn't a wizard just use a spell to make themselves white if they weren't already white?
Immediately ends my suspension of disbelief in any fantasy.

Why do they keep finding the ugliest baboon looking blacks to replace whites?

gender studies will do that to you

WE WUZ HERMIONE AND SHIEEET

to shove it down our throats

Spells blackfire, get over it

Aging really is unfortunate to some eh?

She tried making a Polyjuice Potion again and accidentally put in a gorilla's hair.

I think the funniest thing is not only did they get a black actress, but also the blackest possible one without going too far into being a racial stereotype.

I think older Harry Potter is the only good casting they've revealed so far. Dude is spot on.

Fucking Ron is blonde.

Plays are actual art so they don't go on Sup Forums, Sup Forumsedditor

He looks like movie Harry's dad

I thought the new snape was good too. Ron looks like such a cuck, but surprisingly new Hermione doesnt look that bad in uniform. Unfortunate how she looks outside of character though

The black character has literally nothing to do with the books, idiot.

the last time that was true was in Victorian Britain

old Harry looks like James Woods
Ron looks like Paul Mcgann
The Ron-Hermione daughter looks like Eddie Murphy.

It's called progress you fucking racists

>progress is replacing existing people with ones of your own race
Actually this is true, I still wonder why we didn't progressed your asses completely

makes sense since she is a mudblood

fucking kek

>Crap child actress overrated by pedos
>"Matures" into 0/10 garbage woman
>Replaced by 0/10 garbage black woman

Didn't Rowling specify her complexion multiple times in the books? Some things about pale white skin and whatnot?

Elba and this whole movement are fucking cancer. I grew up with black friends, Mexican friends, Asian friends, middle Eastern friends.... None of them gave a fuck about this stupid shit.

If you're gonna shoehorn yourself because I'm white and you're not I just don't fuckin get it. Hispanics and Asians don't complain, for the most part. Seems like a "squeaky wheel gets the oil" situation.... And it's gonna ruin our shows and movies for the next decade because of these stupid fucks.

You could say Hermione... got blacked

>Sup Forumspol/ complains about niggers complaining about whitewashing historical figures in Hollywood movies
>does the exact same thing when a play about an awful children's book series decides to make a character black

what did they mean by this?

>>Sup Forumspol/
Its Sup Forums

Idk I've seen her in a few things with Elba. Is she related? Seems like they're just desperate for work. Fucking travesty, them using the race card for such a trivial thing.

Ron was REALLY into race-play.
>Ron tried to magic himself up a big horse-dick at some point, and of course screwed it up and wound up with a literal horse-dick.
>Hermoine actually took it.
>Ron has kept it to this day.

I just don't understand why it needed to happen. Just make a new character, yeah?

I can't comprehend it being anything more than a "fuck you emma watson nerds hahah" like ghostbusters was instead of a legitimately sound decision.

>not understanding theater
fucking uncultured swine

Wait really? I haven't read the books, is that canon?

>Turn a feminist grrl power character into a black feminist grrl power character

>muds insinuate themselves into settings they don't belong to for the sake of political correctness
>whine when a Made in China movie casts Matt Damon to appeal to Western audiences
hmm

it's just for the play

I don't understand the outrage. Of course the agenda is going to be pushed everywhere, complaining about it justifies it.

Hermione was always the character there to pander to teenage girls. Teenage girls are now into blogging about why everyone isn't black so this is just taking her to her logical conclusion.

wtf is that tupac on the right?

This is joke right, will potter fags defend this shit and even watch it.

everyone besides the blacks in this picture look pretty good for what it is

Would you heard of the show with out that casting?

So here's the why.

Is that my nigga Omar?

Yeah, because the book had a huge release like two weeks ago.

>Ron wants Hermione to have a bigger booty.
>Brews up a potion
>Whoops - Hermione is black now.
>Hermione won't let him change her back, because it would be "racist".
Ron: "This... this is fine. It's fine."

>Ron spends the rest of his life secretly fapping to pictures of nappy-haired brunette nerds, and regretting how much of a failure he is.

*smacks lips*

>its a Sup Forums doesnt understand that theatre has played fast and loose with race for centuries episode

The black "character" also has literally nothing to do with television or film either, Sup Forumstard

your looking at social progress shitlord

Emma Watson is a UN women goodwill ambassador, which is why she has donated to charity all of the millions of dollars that she is hoarding in offshore bank accounts

oh wait

The plot is a terrible time-travel story where it's revealed that Voldemort had a daughter with Bellatrix. She tries to trick Harry and Draco's sons: Albus and Scorpius, into using the last time turner to go back and save Cedric Diggory because somehow she predicts that Cedric would end up killing Neville during the battle of Hogwarts, meaning that Harry would lose to Voldemort. The timeline goes back to normal when Scorpius gets help from Snape, who is still alive in the timeline where Voldemort won. Also Albus also makes out with his aunt Hermione, and Ron ends up married to an Indian woman.
Harry doesn't really do a lot except argue with Draco, he also doesn't like pigeons

kek so there's a timeline where voldemort won making things useless in the grand scheme of things. So what's the point of going back if there are multiple timelines anyway.

>mfw Harry Cuckheads will defend this garbage casting and money pandering from Jk Rowling

Isn't this just a play?

Why do we care

wtf did she really say this?