So whats on your mind user?

So whats on your mind user?

What's up your skirt baby?

Depression.

10 inches

do the lords work 4's

gabagoo

hit the gym tone

pulled a number, sent a text. 8 hours ago. no reply.

been obsessing all day over this, sigh. why do women do thus?

Turn around so I can fuck you in the ass.

that slut thinks she's special. Send dick pic

listen to Bolt Thrower to feel better f@m

lick it, before you stick it

I'd rather join the marines or something than shoot up a mall if that's what you're implying.

You better have your best wig and makeup on.

I saw a bug on my bed and I'm trying to take my mind off it by masturbating so I can sleep.

GaBBAGouewl? We aint got no gabbagouel!

you got it bud

pleasant dreams

>here comes the lickeroo
>then the stickeroo

Should I fap? It's either that or go to bed.

>yourself

The five day forecast brings black tar rains and hellfire.

save energy for real life!

But the only plans I have for tomorrow are going to Mitsuwa and programming.

I can't kill myself. It would ruin my parents' lives. Plus I'm a high potential person. I can do a lot for this world.

might as well let one off then

And away I go!

the life insurance $$$ will give them a better life. You're a good person, do the right thing.

I booked a week off work to chill before my birthday this weekend. Wifes gay uncle invited himself over on saturday so I ended up spending all week cleaning and reoganising the house to satisfy my wifes neurotic need to impres people. I was meant to mow the lawn today but the mower is busted, which is somehow my fault, so gay uncle is going to see the house with about 3 weeks worth of grass grown, which is apparently the worst thing ever to happen. I just want to relax away from the stress of work.

And ontop of all that my typing on touchscreen makes me look borderline retarded but I never remember to proofread.

Sick of the woman, sick of the job. Sick of everyone's drama and how important they think their petty, entitled complaints are.

Im addicted to sex and iv had a really good run lately however its come to the point where I finishes and leave literally right away. I then spend ages avoiding all the places Iv met girls because I dont have the self esteem to even make eye contact with them again.

Ehhhh! Whassa matta wid youu??
>hand gestures

get drunk and cause a scene

Duck stole my penis again

spend all your money on drugs, wither away and die

It's not the worst plan I've ever heard.

addicted to pussy? try ass