Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

Ask a 25 year old entrepreneur anything

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/1017641_risky_business
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever grossed eight thousand dollars in one night?

inb4 you're actually not an entrepreneur, and you're actually a 25 year old bum in your moms basement TOP KEK

interesting question, the max I've gone one night was 12,000+ and that is in pure profits.
That would be an easier life

what do you actually do?

Have you ever looked at a young, beautiful, platinum-blonde woman that you desired and said to yourself, "sometimes you just have to say... what the fuck."?

pimp ?

Where in France are you from?

Fuck off, homo

how much time did you spend employed by others? and what inspired you to push towards running your own business?

Have you ever made love to a woman on a train?

I'm a pipe welding instructor at my privately owned shop
Not exactly, my girlfriend is not a blonde but very white skinned and hell of an ass and tits (theyre fake)
Not a life for me but I respect those guys. Used to know a pimp out of Austin TX that would crack addict college girls. He was a good guy.
MOI LOLITA ALIZEE
Very good question, I started working in my trade @ 21 years of age back in 2013. After highschool I didnt pursue college because I had always been a neet playing mmo's and fps. Spent 3 years in my trade before opening my own thing. Was a pipe welder before.

That would be kind of cool, rocking back and forth fucking her tight pussy with the sway of the train and having her moans in sync with the choo choo of the train. I will have to come back to you when I try it.

Have you ever driven a Porsche while being chased by a homicidal pimp?

I wish wouldnt that be exciting and out of the ordinary? is that what blacks do?

Fuck it. You've been courteous enough to answer me. Seems nobody else got the questions either. I've been making references to this film.

rottentomatoes.com/m/1017641_risky_business

What kind of marketing do you use to get clients?

3 yrs wow. i'd worked for others for neigh on 13 yrs before i woke up

are you fully booked up? how's business?

Sweet I'll check it out.
My main stream of advertisement is Word of Mouth and Social Media combined. Facebook has saved me thousands of dollars in adverts because it is so easy to get others to tag me for business. The fact that facebook offers groups has helped me a bunch too. I am in a number of local and national groups where I can post and have thousands of people see my business without me paying a dime. After that comes word of mouth, most of my customers are grandfathered from other customers.
It's good, TAX season just wore off so it has gone down approx 30% but I will take it any day over having a boss and working to make someone else rich. What do you do?

I think I have some solid advice but most of these Sup Forums fags are jacking off to traps right now

yeah its good to be on top

i make video for magazines and publishers traditionally based in print.
and seldom i'll do low-end tv shows. like very low end, but as a collaborator some projects turn out all right financially

easiest way to make 5 grand fast?

Before I started working as a pipe welder I wanted to become a graphic artist. I used to spend my days in photoshop and shit till I saw that people pay next to nil for good work. Im not sure maybe I just didnt network hard enough back then.
Find something you're good at and charge for it. Or steal it, you can always steal some of the free flowing money that is out there.

you're probably a good graphic artist dude, but yeah its really hard to find people who want to pay for services like graphics and video. only one of my customers pays me the right money. i'm surprised i've gotten anywhere i'm not the best salesmen.

you a good seller? any prospecting tips?

I make my own graphical adverts for facebook and stuff but it's nothing great. I just make them look ''good enough'' for people to know my business is legit, I'm typing off my laptop and some of my work is in my office but I'll see if I can find one I made a while ago.
I consider myself somewhat of a good seller. Everytime I'm on a business appointment with a potential customer I make sure I make everything about them so they become excited. Most of these guys work dead end jobs and theyre in search of a new trade that will help them expand their pockets so I make sure I say things like "you will be able to" "you will become" "you will easily earn" and also it is key to learn their name and refer to them like that, it adds a personal touch to the conversation and that creates some sort of attachment from them to myself since they at some point would want to be like me (learn to weld and make a living off of it). I think it is also important to adapt yourself to them and try to figure them out as soon as you can.
cont

If the potential customer is older talk to them with respect and adress more cautiously until you have figured them out. If theyre younger they are way more likely to look up to you so you can be more lax and joke a bit.
I always examine their tastes and clothes to see what level of finance they come from as well as check out what their wearing, finding something in common is key as well. it unconsciously makes them like you. EXAMPLE: Hey man nice X team jersey you'e wearing. How are they doing this year? I went to one of their games last year (even if its a total lie) etc

Have rank 3 flask recipes? Just farm mats and sell on ah

this guy got the right idea. havent played wow since dragon soul

all good stuff. yeah its important to remember its all about them.
my strategy these days is mostly about building trust long term. if someone else comes in and bulldozes my prospect into buying from them i'm ok with that because i know that long term the prospect could still come to me.

what your favourite thing about being the boss? how many employees you got?

You make a good point there, even after my business relationship ends with a customer I make sure I'm always there for them when they have a question etc, you never know when they will need you again. It also increases the chances they will recommend you to someone else. You wouldn't believe how many people come to me and say "x person told me about you" etc.
My favorite thing is that I can work any schedule I want and if something comes in where I need to have the day off I can easily make it happen. Obviously not having to report to anyone is great as well. I have 1 employee which is my girlfriend (I don't have her listed as an official employee) but I do pay her 8% of every newly acquired customer payment. She is an accountant so it is worth it for me that way she takes care of the books and I dont have to worry about it. All I gotta worry about is running the shop. Do you have any employees?

bump

BUMP

sorry dude i've gotta go
have no employees i'm in a business partnership with my fiance

thanks for sharing man i think you're doing pretty fucking well for yourself

OP, here's a deal for you...

I write you a sales letter or a newspaper ad, and in exchange you just buy me a two £10 5l keg of German beer.

I'm serious.

I've studied marketing and I can get you a lot more costumers and you can use my material over and over again.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you my email.

Cheers.