God tier video games

God tier video games

Pic not related

fallout 4 > nv

>god tier games
>posts Fallout New Vegas

4 is best fallout

Anyone here played Witcher 3?

I'm currently binging the whole series so I'm about halfway done 2. Apparently it's a fantastic game so I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah I'm enjoying the shit out of it, just remember a lot of people bitching about it when it released.

Fallout 4 is a game with no fucking soul. It's literally the most generic game I have ever played, except for maybe Assassins Creed.

When did they start letting retards in here?

Yeah I feel like they really let this game down. Feels nice though that my character fuck Pipers tight ass though

10:46

Heh, I was pretty disappointed by Fallout 4, loved AC Black Flag though.

One of the only other games you'll ever need to play

Im struggling with itnat the moment. Its soooo boring. I bought it wheb it came out, sold it and bought it used and am regretting it becauwe I feel obligated to finish it.

4 is a good game. not a good fallout game.

Overrated

Y'all Rhodoks better stop shitposting

Fallout is shit.

The devs made it so casual for the console retards.

A real good game is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Plus, you have hundreds of mods for it and it's pc exclusive, so it's as hardcore as it can get.

AC4?

Fallout 4 sucks so much more than nv.
I actually went back to nv after playing fallout 4

Yessssssss

Kek
Admit it after 3 the series was streamlined and tailored to normies. It's literally walk around to win. With just a little grinding you can pretty much go anywhere and curb stomp everyone without even thinking.

China will grow larger..

>god tier

-half live 1
-portal 1
-empire earth
-anno 1602
-red faction: guerilla
-Quake Live
-theme hospital
-TES: Morrowind
-TES: Oblivion

thats all that comes to mind in the category of GOD TIER

Patrician taste desu

Diablo 2
Starcraft
Ultima series
Mechwarrior 2/Mercs
Dawn Of War

Not sure if b8 or edgy

They must've shut up quick because all I'm seeing now is praises that it's a game of the year, if not all time.

Diablo 2 and Dawn of war may join the list.

The rest i didnt play.

They had better announce that Bannerlord release date REAL fuggin soon, I can only edge myself for so long.

Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Nexus: Jupiter Incident
Any Lucasarts adventure game
Theme Hospital
Portal series
Half Life series
Planescape Torment
oh, fuck you, hollow pieces of newfag shit. There is no explaining it to your stupid asses. Our generation motto was "Born to ride". Yours is " Born retarded".

Yeah, I think most of the gripes were from people who hadn't played it yet but were bitching about graphics downgrades from early testing.

Fun game

Still one of my favorite games of all time.

so youre saying theme hospital and portal and half life are gay ?

youre the retard, if anything.

Fallout 4:
>shit story
>shitty, unimaginative characters
>your decisions don't matter jackshit
>completely boring and redundant base building
>of 4 possible endings, 3 are exactly the fucking same with the 4th being not that much different

Just compare the first quest in NV with the first quest in Fallout 4.
NV: A town is threatened by escaped convicts. You can join the townsfolk in their defense, join the convicts (which opens up a whole new questchain), or just leave them alltogether. Your decision has a noticeable impact on your ingame reputation.

Fallout 4: Some guys are trapped on a building, go kill the evil guys (tm) to save them. Oh, and do it in the exact way the game tells you to do it, no own initative plz. After you saved them, you'll get another boring ass quest you can't even decline. Spoiler: It mainly consists of killing more evil guys (tm).

Ohh it's a shame you didn't get to play Mech 2, that game had the biggest impact on me of any game I've ever played. The level of immersion it delivered in a mid 90's game was pretty intense and things like a reactive soundtrack were super uncommon at the time. Also being able to work up to leading a Mercenary company in Mercs was fucking epic.

This game is usually hit or miss for some people but I enjoyed the Fuck out of it.

I love New Vegas, but I prefer Fallout 3 because of the characters and story

Pic added, also i've still got the soundtrack on my pc.

Fallout 4 was laughable

Are you mentally damaged?

Lies

Fallout 3 is one of my most favorite games ever, more than 4 or nv

Some of the best memory of my childhood. I befriend this quite dyslexic kid and i would come over to his out every weekend and play this. We've done the campaign mode so much we know it like the back of our hand. Then we do some deathmatchs. Monkey with a minigun masterrace

>take me back

Then meat of Fallout 4 in one image. Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

>>take me back
Yeah time is a bitch

Oblivion

Sometimes it happens. The graphics still look great to me, not that I will get to experience them fully or anything since I only have a PC that would be considered high-end circa four years ago.

Fallout 4 was the only one streamlined for normies. It's literally shit.

One of the best

Let's hope TimeSplitters Rewind comes out within the decade and is worth playing.

Elder scrolls oblivion is literally the best game ever made hands down

fucking great game

No I'm just voicing an opinion that happens to differ from yours.

only when heavily modded

I spoke to my mate recently for the first time in 7 years. We just reminisced on old times. i told him when that game comes out I'm getting him a plane ticket over to this country just to play it.

This

>Curb stomping Cazadors
>mfw

2 was better but still an excellent game. Probably my favorite bioware game.

October 1, 2003

this

Half way through now, pretty epic game.
Love the fact that light armour is perfectly functional.

>walk around to win
>walk into quarry junction
>"win"

btfo

Picture related

Nah I thoroughly enjoyed 2 and it could have been better if it wasn't rushed. The ending was so disappointing.

bethesda knows how to build a beautiful world, they're probably the best. but the elderscolls used to be classic style rpg's and now they're little more than a template for modders. the story and gameplay are utter shit. the NPC actually conform to whatever lvl you are so the whole thing is meaningless. I can't even begin to explain questing.... ok here i go.

In morrowind someone would tell you to walk south, find a river, take it to a fork, head north, dodge teh haunted tomb/ruins/dwarven bullshit and then put your nose to the ground for the cave of GlugGlug or whatever the shit. That's the kinda stuff i'm after, that's immersion, that's what gets me sucked the fuck into an imaginary world, k?
Skyrim doesn't play that shit. skyrim replace a short elegant written story with shoddy voice acting of some problem you couldn't possibly care about and a literal arrow on your screen the entire time, guiding you to the end where another live or two of thanks still won't make you give a single solitary shit about whatever you just did. lvl up. pick a perk. plebeian.

That the Isometric rpg/action game where you control a squad of dudes and go round fucking up other squads with electric looking guns a shit?

and i was like, 'well ESO surely can't work that way.' Yup. sure enough, they average teh lvl of your party and dumb down the instances appropriately. where the fuck is the game? how can anyone lose?

>the NPC actually conform to whatever lvl you are so the whole thing is meaningless
Yep, huge gripe here, was fucking stoked when I got roflstomped by a lvl 25 griffon at lvl 6ish in Witcher 3.

Not joking.

If you play the non-PS3/Xbox 360 version(s) and use the 'expanded' [sic] seed option, it really does feel like a massive adventure game where you steadily build 'wealth' as well as other things as you see fit. It can be difficult losing all of your items and XP when you die, but you have to plan and prepare.

>bethesda knows how to build a beautiful world
so how come they never do it?

Anyone else play this gem?