And yes, OP, I liked the film.

Anya is perfect

LEWD
it's definitely not just you

YOU TALKIN SHIT BOUT MY WAIFU

except for the ayy lmao face yeah

the ayy lmao face is why she is perfect

Her mother was right, she was a slut.

just imagine laying next to her while she's like that. running your fingers down her thigh till you reach her dripping wet pussy. sliding a finger just around the outside, feeling how wet she is, slowly sliding it into her as she lets out a gentle moan of pleasure. then you slide another finger in and begins to grip the sheets around her. you feel her get more and more wet, then, you open her legs and take out your white boy dick, to which she lets out a small giggle. as you try to fuck her, you can see her trying to hold back a laugh. she asks you to stop and she calls tyrone over and begs for his BBC. he fucks the shit out of her like a real man. she orgasms multiple times. you jack off in the corner while muttering "im a nigger loving white boy with a tiny white cock" to yourself over and over.

>thomasin will never teach you the meaning of living deliciously

Why is she such a qt bros

watched it today actually

was better than any piece of shit horror film that has been released for the past 10 years

not that scary tho but the atmosphere was really nice and the acting was good

i would also love to lick thomasins little brown asshole, such a cutie

why would it be brown

Why are her eyes so far apart?

yes

dunno just like my assholes brown i guess

Better binocular vision so that she accurately judge how close deliciousness is

>73164084
stop trying to ruin everything you fucking cunt

piss off

I fucked a girl who looks like that actress with a pixie cut last year. Good times.

>"If we wanted him to be doing something violent, he wanted to go to sleep. If he was supposed to be standing still, he was running around like a madman,"
I wonder where he is now.

To better symbolize her connection to the goat.

>madman
Absolute

lovely toes

I wanted it to be longer

what is like on Sup Forums when silent hill come out? did cunnyism exist back then?

my ayyliumfu

Wrong thread?

Its a shame the Silent Hill movie had such a shit ending, 10 years later I'm still mad.

It was so good until it literally ends with the worst infodump of all time.

You were so close god damnit.

Check Tideland for essential Ferlandcore. She (doesn't?) carry the movie by herself for large stretches at a time.

>it was so good

It was shit version of the first game's story with a heroine forced in instead of a hero because it's more accessible, they had the shitty cult, the shoved in Pyramid Head, they had a lot of shitty acting and a useless b-plot.

It was not a good movie.

And it doesn't belong in this thread.

her performance in Tideland is one of the best 'child' performances in history

Nah it was pretty solid until the end.

If I wanted the first game I'd play the first game but I wanted something new so I saw this.

In terms of atmosphere it came really close and thats all I wanted.

>something new
It wasn't new. It was the same story done worse.
>In terms of atmosphere it came really close and that's all I wanted
Oh, so you're just a shitty judge of quality, okay.

are you commenting on Sup Forums or Sup Forums perspective? i thought its an ok horror movie without the need to use shitty jumpscare

>are you commenting on Sup Forums or Sup Forums perspective?
I'm not the one who said "it came close to game's atmosphere and that's what I wanted".

And it was written poorly as a movie, in general. With characters disappearing and reappearing randomly (including the main character after being 'knocked out' a few times) which is horrible storytelling.