When did you realize she could play Ripley?

When did you realize she could play Ripley?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
furi.bandcamp.com/track/danger-6-24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Mew could play anything

When she did in the thing

I doubt it m9

her ass is too phat
see

would 2016 lindsay lohan be a better fit?

What do you think MEW-Ripley's sexual habits would be like? I think she'd be dominant, she'd seduce a Junior crew-member, a naive boy on his first interstellar trip, and really keep him under her thumb, but also put out like crazy to keep him interested. She'd introduce him to increasingly kinky stuff, like taking him to a dank and dark section of the inner hull and sitting on his face whilst a ventilation shaft humms menacingly (the Xenomorph hasn't been encountered yet, so it's perfectly safe)

I'm not actually OP, i just forgot to clear the name field.

OP here, I see you have some potential

>taking him to a dank and dark section of the inner hull and sitting on his face whilst a ventilation shaft humms menacingly
my dick hurts

i imagine her gripping his hair and yanking his head back and forth until his tongue finds the sweet spot, she barks instructions at him, her voice hoarsening as her pleasure builds, she begins grinding hard on him lost in her own little world of pleasure. She straddles his hips rides him rough and hard, he bites his own finger to prevent himself cumming before she does.

Afterwards there's a moment of tenderness when the Nostromo's cat, Jones, startles them, they laugh and she squeezes his hand.

when she played ripley in cloverfield lane

she looks like a midget though. sigourney was man height she was almost 6ft tall

She's my Hollywaaifu.

Did you ever see The Thing(2011)?

That's when.

nah, John Goodman is just too big, also MEW is thick af

No, I write it off

who /mewshill/ here?

she can't
her ass/thigh game is too much although I would like to see an alien movie with mew in it

There are already two fucking MEW threads up. I love her but seriously.

She should've been the Major in Ghost in the Shell. She even has the hips for it.

>her ass/thigh game is too much
since when is that a hindrance?

I didn't know

how do I apply for a mew shilling job ?

what my payment ?

so an improvement?

>what my payment ?

MEW ties you to the bed and slowly and sensually jerks you off, as you start to peak she slaps you hard across the face and spits on you.

i've been posting in MEW threads all day
when can i expect to receive this pls

3 jars of thigh sweat

You get the bliss of liking an inferior waifu

of courshe

>tfw you realise MEW could've played Motoko Kusanagi

Too cutesy, but stills miles ahead of Johansson.

btw I know that the movie was 1995, but I saw it in the 2000s and I was convinced that they had modelled the major after Trinity in the Matrix.

it was the other way around, Matrix took a lot from GitS, well I'm sure you already know this.

I'm in love with MEW!

what the fuck is this

u liek it?
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

actually no_
le reddit 80s meme needs to die, also Danger shadowed anything brut did on Furi ost
furi.bandcamp.com/track/danger-6-24
i am more of a perturbator man

first acts edgy with le reddit 80 maymay and then talks like he's the new shit in the retrowave scene. And yeah, Perturbator, and MEGA DRIVE are the shit

you sound as hell sound butthurt about your faux 80s music
has to be under 19

just pointing out your oxymoron

They shouldn't recast Ripley, it's too iconic a role (not that that stops those fucking bloodsucking Hollywood execs)

MEW should play Ripley's daughter.

this

Good choice!! How about Emmy Rossum, Karren Gillan, Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Justice, or Lorenza Izzo ?

>Don't know
>God no
>Just stop
>Please just stop
>Don't know

MEW stands. Although a disheveled Brie Larson could give her a run for her money