Untitled

;_;

Thoughts?

He's right.

Damn shame.

I thought the whole project had been cancelled because it was estimated to cost almost half a billion?

Every time I hear something about Keanu Reeves I like him even more. He seems pretty genuine.

Wait, there's a Cowboy Bebop movie coming now?

Also yeah, he's too old. Someone must have stabbed the portrait in his basement.

Hes a really nice guy whos had a shitty life. He also likes anime and funds projects he believes in, even taking reduced pay.

Too bad hes not really that good of an actor.

i only hope they dont cast that english cucumber guy

Excuse me?

>25 may 2015

You're all fucking dumb.

I really like this actor ,I would love to see him playing Spike , but he is right, playing Spike would at his age would not be beneficial to the franchise.

Bendydick Cumballoons?

I was hyped for a live action adaption for the first time ever. I bet that means this is the one that gets scrapped.

...thank you keanu for not being a greedy asshole
i truly wish you happiness

His timelord magic is catching up to him.

Wow now a greedy ugly bastard is gonna take spike's role

I thought he was a vampire? He looks like Tom Hanks in that pic.

Don't worry, they've already found a replacement

Hes right

Please no

did he get sick or something

Why is he so repulsive? Fucking 50% reptilian 50% jew that ain't a good mix

Modern society gave him cancer.

I fucking hate this generation of nu male actors we're gonna get left with. I fucking hate this generation. I hate.

Can keanu be anymore based

>john wick
fuck you

The user said he's not a good actor. Which is kind of true. But nobody is denying he makes good movies.

>google "Keanu movies"
>get this
What the flying FUCK

I like this version better

Bumbaclot Clusterfuck?

He looks like a pedophile.

Anyone who says nu-male unironically is a nu-male. Get out.

I haven't seen it but a friend told me they have a cat named Keanu and in one scene were they're high it talks to them and it's voiced by Keanu Reeves

Who allowed this to happen

money

I like Keanu but the thought of the coming anime movie adaptation wave we're going to get sickens me.

>Get out.
"No."

I doubt it, anime doesn't translate well to westerns movies

I'm personally hyped for the Michael Bay adaptation of Evangelion.
Wes Anderson's Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei project is looking cool too.

The Yuruyuri live action would've been cool if Akarin hadn't been played by Whoopi Goldberg, but nevermind.

Good, he's not nearly charismatic enough to be Spike.

>caring about western adaptations

>mom says it's my turn to play.jpeg

he's right, spike should be played by a young BLACK youth

>all these Keanu dick sucking faggots
He's an asshole

In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Reeves (Whose role involved playing a rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm in front of them, stopping them, and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who plays Tyler Endicott),"The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". And proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

Keanu already starred in the anime and Kurosawa influenced John Wick. Good film! Better than any Bebop project.

wtf i hate Keanu now

i've always wondered why Keanue seemed so sad all the time

>In December 1999, Reeves's girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. Eighteen months later, Syme was driving alone when she died in an accident.[48][49] Reeves, who was scheduled to begin shooting back-to-back Matrix sequels during the subsequent spring, sought "peace and time to deal with this", according to his friend Bret Domrose, a guitarist in Reeves's alternative rock band Dogstar.[48]
ouch

>Akarin hadn't been played by Whoopi Goldberg
You jest but you know this kind of shit would happen just like they do to comic characters.

missing the no chin pic

He also lost his sister to cancer and a friend to drugs iirc

His face is literally a sphere and he has no facial hair. Low T as fuck.

I miss Sad Keanu meme.

Reverse meme magic, we unintentionally broke the charm.

Honestly, if he dropped 25 pounds, he could still do it. Playing Spike would just require him to lose weight and actually build some muscle beyond what he uses for all his stupid 'gun fu' in his movie.

holy shit
I always knew that good guy face was only a facade, fuck that guy

thanks modman

Hi Sup Forums

This. He's based enough to know and decline the role.

mods are shit

STOP MAKING LIVE ACTION ANIME/MANGA REEEEE

>mods
>not fags

Pick one.

>spike
>muscle

That's attic.

Spike's not overtly muscular, but he is lithe and athletic

Since it wasn't breaking any rules.

Fucking that tranny is sapping his youth

Literally just watched Cowboy Bebop for the first time. Well, I saw episodes all the time on Adult Swim but only just watched the series all the way through.

Didn't much care for it. I liked the standalone episodes (the trucker episode was probably my favorite) but I just didn't give a shit about Vicious and Julia, and hate how forced it felt. It's like the animators and the writers were having fun making their silly action show, which were the best moments, only to have the party crashed by forcing 4-5 episodes of an overall story.

this

i fucking hate this place

>mfw

Could Carl Urban pull off playing jet?

this sounds like it would be hilarious

he looks like me now. i'm 24 ;_;

he needs to play as Adam Jensen instead

The first story is fake as fuck
The second one is true though. He confirmed it

just do a big diet and you'll look younger

How? He can still do action and it's not like he's so old that lighting and makeup can't make him look young.

Why did they call it "Keanu"? Honestly?

It's the cats name.

>people not recognizing this copypasta
Then again it's probably just the same guy responding

No he is too old for Spike

Spike is a young former criminal with little to live for, it's why he's so head over heels for Julia, and why he's so down and heartbroken about her leaving him, and it's also why he basically kills himself after she dies

If there is a live action Cowboy Beebop film someday, Spike's actor would need to be in his upper 20s to lower 30s, not lower 50s

Keanu was surprisingly actually really funny after the first 20 minutes

>big diet
what did user mean by this?

it'd be fine to have an older spike. he would be impossible to accurately create with a real actor, especially not a young one. the cool, suave, badass aesthetic needs a little grit that comes with age to not seem silly imo

Bennydick Crumblebar?

Yeah but it would be weird seeing an older actor have such a hardon for a single girl and ignore all other girls, that's a young guy thing

that's precisely why it will be horrible

He is now. I dont even know whos a good fit for the role either.

He even has the voice for it too. Holy shit.

They look like Assad the Syrian dictator.

an early 30s Spike would be great, old enough for having gained dxperience as gangster but young enough to be able to redeem himself
bonus points if they made Faye barely legal to rust some sjw jimmies

Keanu is the age Jet is supposed to be. He is, unfortunately, way too old to be Spike.

Spike should be in his early thirties at most.

Holy shit I never knew his life was so shitty, I was about to call you a liar desu. He's a genuinely good guy and insanely rich, but I can't help but fell sorry for him now. I had no idea his wife and child died. He constantly had stalkers break into his house and everyone tries to sue him. God damn, bad things really do happen to good people

Watch them completely cover up and unsexualize Faye and make Jet black.

I wouldn't oppose Forest Whitaker as Jet though.

I could also see Jet being black, but I don't think Faye would be unsexualized, they'd have to imply Faye wants Spike somehow but Spike is too one track minded and isn't interested in her

So who could play Spike, and who's going to direct this? Are they going to wait and see how Ghost in the Shell performs to see if there's a market for it?

No one.

There is no need for an adaptation of something that's already a TV show.