Anyone enjoying the olympics? It's disappointing because no jiggly lewdness...

Anyone enjoying the olympics? It's disappointing because no jiggly lewdness. All the women are taped up so tight they look like they've had their tits removed. All that's left is the big bouncy nigger asses which don't do it for me

Did I miss the volleyball?

WTF this is a blue board my boss just came in and fired me

For looking at ugly spics? If I were your boss I'd fire you too.

WTF this is a blue board my wife just came in and cucked me

>Spanish girls
>Ugly spics
This is what she looks like with no makeup on after getting out of a pool senpai.

>Browsing Sup Forums at work.

Cyclist earlier today

holy shit she's hot

did she poop herself?

>the olympics will never be completely nude like in the old days
What's the point?

Sup Forums spam noods at nite.

I don't know why, but it's so fun to see the foreigners butthurt just because the stadiums are empty.

yeah.. she looks ugly. definitely not saying all Spanish girls are hideous, just this one is quite below average.

>he can't browse Sup Forums while he's at work

>Anna Meares will never sit on your face after a long hard training session

Why live?

>tits guy

lol do you wear diapers too?
faggot

Why do they go in those tubs after they do their dive or whatever?

I have been watching the diving, the black Canadian girl "Abel", and the American girl Kassidy Cook have so much ass it is unbelievable. I was practically drooling during the US qualifications when Cook was running around the arena celebrating with her phat ass jiggling around. When she hugged her dad, her mom smacked her buttcheeks. I had to rewatch it in slow motion and jerk off.

Kassidy Cook is too fucking cute, and the ass is so damn big. She loves to show the booty off too, as soon as she sees a camera is behind her she starts doing toe touches.

What is wrong with you people

First night on Sup Forums, lass?

They like GREAT ASSES

We aren't faggots. I think you are looking for

I love women, but I think its very strange to take normal women in a competition and not just talk about how good looking they are but talk about them like your own personal dress up dolls or like a sex fantasy. You're describing basic actions like an erotic book, and at least the other guy talking about how he just had to jerk off. But yea i'm the faggot and weird one here.

can this be a Kassidy Cook ass thread now?

Have you ever heard women talking about the male players in the World Cup, puts this chat to shame? That's just what normal people do, we are excited by athletic bodies. Just because you are some weird asexual little creep doesn't mean everybody should be.

any good pusy mound shots where the mound is really moundy also any pusy lip slips or pubey pictures? thank you

>All the women are taped up so tight they look like they've had their tits removed

Someone hasn't seen Swiss megamilk

yes please

This is the question

yee

>When she hugged her dad, her mom smacked her buttcheeks.

The moment every man in America reached for a pillow to place over his lap.

I marvel at women too but I dont come online and stroke my dick with strangers, waiting for someone else to tell me how much they're turned on by what and in specific detail.

>ywn fuck that ass and fall asleep in bed with her after a day in the pool and walking doggos

JUST

She is so slutty, I love it. Where white girls getting all dis booty from suddenly?

squatz n oats, most likely

wow you sure do complain a lot are you sure your not... a woman? ha ha just joking man i'ts a prank lighten up

Absolutely nobody would watch women's sports if they couldn't talk about their appearances.

All modern food is filled with growth hormones

Just youtubed Kassidy
Thanks phamylia, muh dick thanks you as well. That ass is toned and phat.

she could play Mrs incredible

Wow dood. You sound like a loser.

This. There's literally no reason to watch women athletes other than sexualizing them. Without their sex appeal they are just really really bad male athletes who never would have qualified without their gender.

Kassidy is such a tease.