What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Why is she so qt

Nice feet. Too bad for the atrocious tattoo.

Because you have very, very low standards.

And from half of the angles in photos she looks like a man. The other half, pretty good.

I would lick it off if i had a chance

It says made in England, it's kinda clever, the other foot that says bacon ,not so much.

>it's kinda clever
Cuz it's on her foot. Like a toy.
And she is plastic and artificial. Like a toy.
Pottery

It's obviously a reference to Francis Bacon, you fool.

cara looks like her pussy stinks

>taste it user

whys it in all caps?

why not?

Margot's are superior.

>tattooed

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

mmm i would love to have cara pussy stink on my breathe mmmmmmmmm

anyone get the feeling caras a total cunt irl?

DUDE HOLLYWOOD IT-GIRL DYKES LMAO

wasn't it pretty much confirmed by people describing her relationship with Heard and John Depp?

I was going to say shut up nigger until I realized you're not Kraeger but some other tripfag