"Einhorn used to be a man and even though I'm a straight white cis male I respect her choices but I'm not attracted to...

>"Einhorn used to be a man and even though I'm a straight white cis male I respect her choices but I'm not attracted to transwomen."

What did he mean by this?

This is literally the equivalent of people saying they're "not racist but, [insert something racist here]".

No.
Being racist is a prejudice.
Not being attracted to something is a matter of taste. Not liking apples more than oranges doesn't make you "literally the equivalent" of a racist.

What a juvenile reaction.

>einhorn
>ein horn
>a horn

Brilliant.

HI HO SILVER AWAY

The 90's was the last free decade

Aren't racists just people with tastes that only involve white people?

It's about what's socially acceptable, isn't it?
"Preferring" white people over black people to the point of hate is not acceptable.
Liking transexuals over girls, or other way around, is acceptable.

CAN I ASS YOU A QUESTION

You can be racist without actively hating anyone.

The point still stands even if you remove the "to the point of hate" part; preferring one race over other is not socially acceptable.

so all those cops and ace fucked einhorn in the ass only?

>preferring one race over other is not socially acceptable
Exactly. Just like how it's not okay to prefer one sex to the other when they're both girls either way.

No, she fucked them in their asses.

>it's not okay to prefer one sex to the other when they're both girls either way.
it is okay, though
you're saying that not being bisexual is not okay, which is the most retarded thing I've read all day

It's perfectly fine to not be bisexual. If you're heterosexual, you should give transgirls just as much of a chance as cisgirls, since they're both the same gender, just not the same sex.

Who here /sawthismovieprettyyounganddidn'tunderstandtheendingforalongtime/?

>I just dont find black people attractive lmao

Yea thats not racist at all lol

>preferring one race over other is not socially acceptable.

>"where all da white wimmen at?"

It's practiced a lot.

If you're straight and you're not attracted to transwomen that means you think they're not really women. It's transphobic as hell.

it's not, you can't choose your sexual preferences shitlord

>final boss
>mentally ill tranny
Based Ventura.