C-Celeb th-thread: bowed men a-awaiting the m-mistress' n-nail clippings editions

C-Celeb th-thread: bowed men a-awaiting the m-mistress' n-nail clippings editions..

more sexy VJ pls

moar Anya Taylor

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm v-very l-lucky t-to have h-her a-as m-mine...

I would be a ltitle bitch slave for Marina and the Diamonds, her 28G tits are god tier.

wow

I-I'm a-always s-scared when w-we h-happencolumn u-upon c-crowds s-some r-redefined alpha will s-stick o-out h-his h-hand, r-rub V-Vic's ass and s-stick a-a-a finger into h-her b-boom b-box, m-making h-her squeal a-as though a-a wad w-was p-passing o-out...

she makes me hard

GODDESS OF PITS

Punch that guy

Alice is that you?!

I knooooooow

i wanna worship daisy so bad

I want her sucking my cock with that beautiful red lips

I-I j-just s-stand b-back g-good s-sir b-because I-I don't w-want h-him t-to kick m-me in the f-face...

hhhhhhhhhhhgggggg

i would worship her from head to toe, shes so cute!

You have to stand up for your "lady" don't be a pussy

oh god... if only

W-Well, c-c-can y-you s-stand u-up f-for m-me g-good s-sir... I-I'll j-just watch...

you can watch as i fuck your girl you pathetic cuck

Don' want to cum so early... but, just see her lips

Wh-Whaaa... B-But I-I thought y-you w-were g-going to help m-me defend her good sir...

This is the autistic guy who spends all day making celeb threads and samefagging them non-stop right? I think I saw him flirting with himself a while back, and then doing some kind of bizarre d/s scene with himself, pretending to be Selena Gomez.

Oh god, my cock is so hard and with diamonds

natalie always gets my cum

Why the fuck are you forcing this retarded stutter through text?

kek

don't stop

MOAR!!

I-I know m-many m-men w-want t-to c-come u-up t-to her while w-we a-are standing a-a-around and rub h-her a-ass...

if only there was a bit of her cunt sticking out

The stutter guy is a severely autistic man who spends all day just making these threads over and over again, then samefagging weird, sexually deviant responses where he pretends to be sexually aroused by himself. All day, all night, just making these threads and replying to himself. He may be the most damaged person in Sup Forums, which is pretty astounding.

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sirs; my mistress i-is very b-beautiful a-and m-many m-men w-want t-to kick m-me in the head because I-I have her...

yes please i would want caras piss and or shit

THIS!!

y'know she's cheating on you for better men

There isn't more, the photographer posted it on her instagram.

tfw we never worship hayley anymore :(

ready to cum, any time

i want to!

she certainly deserves it