GUYS, HELP ME, SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND UNTIL A SHITASSHOLE RAPPER FUCKED HER, AND SHE LEFT ME. NOW I AM ALONE...

GUYS, HELP ME, SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND UNTIL A SHITASSHOLE RAPPER FUCKED HER, AND SHE LEFT ME. NOW I AM ALONE, AND I NEED YOUR HELP, JUST THIS IS THE LAST SONG OF THE GUY, PUT SOME DISLIKE AND I WILL BE HAPPY, THANKS...

youtube.com/watch?v=lnyesAMQzj4

Stop trying to promote your shitty ass channel on here man, this is like the fifth thread today, jesus...

I SAID DISLIKES, NOT LIKES, MORON, I NEED HELP

IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME YOU CAN GO BACK ON YOUR TRAP THREAD

FUCK OFF GAY FAGOT YOU DON'T KNOW ME

nudes

samfeg to bump

i fucking doNT HAVE THEM

IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA BE UNHELPFUL IM NOT GOING TO REPLY ANY MORE

THAT WAS OBVIOUS MORON NOW HELP ME

evidently, we are currently experiencing a sad man that is just posting over and over in his own thread on an anonymous imageboard in the hopes that others will think there are many people in the thread. I, however, being of superior intellect have discovered this ruse and will now call this gentleman out for shamelessly self-promoting and same-fagging, as it is known colloquially on this board.

YOU ARE NOT ME I AM OP

Aw geez man, not you again. Look, your songs are pretty good, but you really have to stop trying to use Sup Forums to promote your music, it's really annoying.

but alll OF THESE ARE NOT ME THERE ARE SOME GUYS THAT ARE WRITING LIKE THEY ARER ME

tldr;
samefag

>I, however, being of superior intellect have discovered this ruse

You're officially a bigger fag than OP

THATS NOT ME IM OP FUCK WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT HELPING ME OUT JESUS FUCK BUSH DID 9/11

>You're officially a bigger fag than OP
If your so smart, how come you didn't write your like you should? Yeah, stunned by my superior intelligence again. I bet you have tattoo's too.

First off, read the rules, NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FAGGOT. Two, you sound like a sad little bitch, nobody wants to help someone who can't even help themselves. Three, we all think you are just trolling for views on your faggy french rap. SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD!

aight bruh, that's pretty tight, I gave it a thumbs up. Thanks for keepin it real.

Why u mad, whiteboi?

clearly still samefagging op...

Hey OP. we can see the amount of people posting in this thread at the bottom of the page.

Kek on both your posts true gent

yeah, there's some guy samefagging in here, but it's not me tho. Did you check out the song?

I AM OP NOT THE OTHERS

you're still trying to promote? sad.

Fuck off retard.

nudes or nothin

fuck off idiot, everyone knows you're op

You're, not your.
Tatoos, not tatoo's.

You're quite welcome dear user.

Noods fuckboy

this is bait

I saged the thread. You're probably op.

no I'm not you can't prove it. It probably says (you) behind your message.

Perhaps. It's a pair of corrections

what?

Alright guys, I'm gonna come clean. I'm the rapper that made the track and I thought this thing would get me massive publicity, but you're all being a bunch of fucking retards. I have been samefagging the hell out of this thread hoping that it would pick up steam, but clearly, this has not happened. I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed in both the board and myself and I think I'll find other ways of promoting myself from now on. GG guys, well played, I feel thoroughly roasted.

I'm sorry if I've wasted your time.

Fuck off.

yeah I deserve that. Maybe it's good to have it out now, feel the catharsis. I'm sorry man.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU RE NOT THE RAPPER

He surely DONT K OWS Sup Forums