Ctrl+f

ctrl+f

no fluffy thread?

lets start a fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not? The booru's slow today. Just some new fiddwe (pic related), Deliverance reposts, and a Wangew_Wick story.

good old spoosh is always nice

Hell yeah, it is. Keep posting.

Man, I think I've been looking at too much Fluffy shit.

I've been home sick with a fever for the last couple days and I've been binging the X-Files, last night, I had a fucked up fever dream that was basically a Fluffy/X-Files crossover episode.

Wanna me to dump the remaining spoosh comics i saved?? its about alice

Spoosh was the best at sadbox. If you're out there reading this spoosh, please come back.

never seen how that finished. i feel bad for cookie. with an animal Abuser as her daddy. then pukes and got sick off of eating her babies. I feel bad for her.

Well, now you just have to tell us more about it, dude.

puffy horsies

Alright, so Mulder and Scully get called out to this little town in Nebraska to investigate a rash of fluffy mutilations. Something has been killing both freaks and domestics indiscriminately, just tearing the things up.

So, the attacker's been caught on camera a few times, but for whatever reason, it never seems to appear clearly. It's always blurry and amorphous and you couldn't tell what it was. Milder, of course, is convinced that the killer has some sort of supernatural ability that allows it to avoid appearing on cameras. Scully is insistent that it's probably just a group of particularly bold abusers or even just an animal.

Over the course of their investigation, they learn about this little kid named Tim who died reacetly in an accident. He was only 11 years old, but he loved film and was somewhat of a prodigy, shooting his own movies and such. His preferred subject matter was fluffies, particularly fluffy abuse.

aww

That's cool! Even ghosts like to abuse fluffies.
We need more such crossovers like this in fluffy fandom.

So Mulder conjectures that the killer is actually this kid, Tim's ghost. He does his research and learns that he was working on some project when he died and after a little digging, discovers that he had actually completed his move, though no one knew it.

He goes digging through the kid's stuff and finds a copy of the movie hidden in his closet. Old school film, you know, in one of those round tins. He believes that Tim is killing fluffies because he wanted someone to find and watch his film.

The episode ends with Mulder alone in a dark room with a projector watching the movie. It's a series of extremely graphic fluffy mutilations and murders set to Baby Elephant Walk. Really fucked up shit. Fluffies being lobotomized with acupuncture needles then vivisected. Fluffies being injected with caustic chemicals then having their liquified flesh and organs vacuumed out while still alive. Fluffies being electrocuted until they burst into flames. Fluffies being torn apart by hungry dogs. While this is going on, you can see Tim's ghost in the background standing behind Mulder with a slight smile on his face. The movie continues for about 5 minutes, then finally, mercifully, the screen goes black and the episode's credits appear.

Shit was weird as fuck man.

Bump for more abuse!

That sounds like literally any episode of x-files just a bit more gruesome.
>10/10, would watch and record to vhs for later use

It was. It was literally an X-Files episode, except about fluffies. It was weird as shit.

kweh

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
Uploaded a new one yesterday.

Feel free to give me a critique. Always interested in improving.

Thiccobo.

motherfucking fluff, i remember when it first started here.

it's trying to die ? man that's straight up fucked up. the babbeh never did anything wrong either.

bork

berk

bark

the only thing i don't like about this is he had the legs cut off. so they don't run around getting into trouble or into stuff. but by this logic of comic.

The fluffy would listen and behave no matter what when told by daddeh because it knows it's worthless and is grateful for your affection and company. so really the comic is dumb in a sense. but it's a semi-good hugbox.

What the fuck happened in your life to make you enjoy this shit?

What the fuck happened in your life to be on Sup Forums's Sup Forums?

worst christmas ever for that fluffy. i feel bad for him. i thought it was gonna go in a good direction. so it went from worst case scenerio to 2nd worst case scenario cause that brown babbeh is gonna die in weeks cause of it eating shit.

I think whatever "forever sleepies" the shelter would have inflicted would be better than quadruple amputation and being made into a litter pal.

It exists. For the fluffy pony abuser, that's enough.

Fuck that spider. the babies deserved to live .. poor mother. soo sad

I feel sorry for her. but se killed her own baby to feed the others KARAMA IS A BITCH

i see your point. but i was talking about death in general. straight up dieing that night to dieing slowly and painfully ( yeah your right that's worse ) in a matter of weeks. fucking dark tho.

maybe i should make some dark edgy hugbox Abuse stories.

try and sum up one thing, yes, i know there aee myriad, but tge number one thing you find so repugnant about fluffies.
don't think it can be done in one.
for me its the fat piece of shit wailing and cheeping, and that is already more than one.

Go for it. New fluffy content is always welcome.

the abuser should kill himself IMO. if you have to take in a fluffy for a pet just too kill it that person should just end their life . instead that fluffy baby could have had a good home.

"am onwy wittwe babbeh"

If they're old enough to say that, they know what they've done wrong.

You don't believe in people feeding mice to their pet snakes and spiders?

do you make content by chance ?

I do. Hoping that booru registration reopens soon.

yes and no actually.

This. They're manipulative little shits. They do shit they know they shouldn't do, then when their hoomeh gets mad, they play for sympathy and whine and beg. Little shitrats know what they're doing.

oh cool. what did you make ?

Care to elaborate?

You're aware fluffies don't exist, right?

Just email the admin asking for the code. that what I did when I joined.

Fucking autistic hugboxers

All babies about to die
Make hard mature choice to only let strongest ones live
Faggot user thinks its "karama"

i say they get as much of a pass as human babys should. they do stuff but don't mean it most of the time. unless it's a smarty. but Owny wittew babeh does hold truth. they mostly don;t know better.

more or less they are a cross between human babys and human kids where they are told not to do something. say knock over a cup with milk. they could be running around playing and accidentally hit it and spill it. they are too focused on something. something naturally happens and they don't mean too . they are only young and want sympathy because they know they did something wrong but it was a accident.

hell i remember group up a friends brother was a father and he would yell for the kid to go back in his room and sleep the kid didn't want too because he was afraid of the dark and the nightlight wasn't good enough for him. the kid was in tears and scared as fuck and the kid surely kept coming out. crying and the kid got slap across the ass. did the kid deserve it ? no. i mean it's a kid the kid knows better it should have listened too it's parents but when your a kid afraid of the dark and your parents won't help you all you can do is cry and plead.

this is how i look at fluffy's ( babbehs mostly )

That's a perfect invitation for spoiled fluffy behavior. Fast forward three weeks, and your fluffy will fuck the first feral stallion that comes along. She'll also cause a shit tornado all over her saferoom when you won't give her "sketties".

I love PhantomFluffy's art. Did he really sperg out and quit drawing because of a few shit-edits?

Except when you leave fluffies to their own devices, you seem how malicious they actually are. They rape and cannibalize, they bully other fluffies, they're bigots (they hate other fluffies based on color, etc.), they play favorites. They're not innocent creatures, they're little monsters.

if it's dead . then sure ( sure you can kill it but i don't like hearing that. and yes i know it's hard too find dead mice more easy to find live ones )

for the sake of fluffys. they had a mother and she wanted a family and speaks English. if they were abandoned babys then yeah i say fair game too use them for feeding ( like the ones at the pet store that get left behind )

Dunno just posting some random hugbox

Wow. Those were pretty good. More!

Often snakes won't eat dead mice. There's a reason they're sold live.

Less hugbox, more abuse (preferably smarty abuse)!

aww so cute ! and yeah. i think the mother shouldn't kill it's young no matter what. she killed her baby in cold blood even for good intentions of other babies but got fucked over by Karma. she should have tried harder to get nummies

no

Yes. Let me see if I have some.

> she will also cause a shit Tornado All Over Her Saferoom

I don't know why user but i LOL'd at this. thanks

Fank yu nice mistah!