Anyone want to help me find someone? This guy's name is Justin saviegsack...

Anyone want to help me find someone? This guy's name is Justin saviegsack, him and his wife faith saviegsack stole my car after they were supposed to work on it. I have two addresses for him and two numbers but he's not at either address and he's not answering either

Fuck this guy up Sup Forums he's a sack of shit
Pic related its him and his wife.

Here's his addresses
63 Paradise Ave Woonsocket RI
221 Dulude Ave Woonsocket RI

Is that pronounced "savage-sack"?

Four oh one six four six three nine six five
Four oh one seven seven one eighty forty

also these are his numbers

BURN EM

Also here's a pic of his ID

I can't post the links but here is both their facebooks

This sounds like a job for the police.

You must be retarded or doing something criminal as well.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

At least provide us with some sort of proof to back up the accusation.

So what car did he take? You should certainly contact the police, if what you say is true, then that sack of shit is prolly rolling around in your ride with this girl swingin to some loud ass r'n'b song blastin hollaralla oh my we so cool and sexy!!

NYPA
>Now your no better than them
>This is work for police
Anything involving your personal life we won't help you on.

Okay so here's the story. I paid this guy to work on my car, he didn't do the work and ended up abandoning my car and the cops picked it up and towed it to a lot which I had to pay $475 to get out of the lot. After that he stopped responding to me. I filed a small claim but he was never served because the sheriff went to his addresses and he wasn't there. So I'm trying to find out where he really lives.

Well your fucked. We can't help you. Now GTFO fagcucknigger.

Proof.

That is the thumb of a very nervous individual.

Here's a picture of the report I filed that was returned to me

what's with the police "can't find the dude, won't charge him"? they should know where he lives and it's their job to find him. stalk them on facebook, maybe you will find some places where they like to hang around, recognize streets etc from pics and trace it back to his address.not sure it's legal but if police can't do it then you have to.

Receipt from the tow

Was it a VROOM car or a VUVUVUVUVOOM car?

I have no clue about where he lives I need to find his address places where he hangs out won't help me because there's no warrant for his arrest I need an address where he lives so the court can serve him the papers. Then after that if he doesn't show up they issue a warrant for his arrest.

Contract he wrote

>filed a small claim but he was never served because the sheriff went to his addresses and he wasn't there

That's not how shit works man. It's small claims cops don't give a fuck. Serve him yourself or get a lawyer.

Your thumbs look weird

>Serve him yourself
Not if he can't find the guy

Will follow this thread see where it ends up.

I can't serve him because I can't find him lol

That shit is worthless without a notary.

how did you find or contact him in the first place?

Actually in Rhode island at least it doesn't have to be signed by a notary. And I found him through a recommendation on some auto site.

>paying for the job before it's finished

Huh?

if that's his signature then this is a valid and binding legal document. writing a contract on a torn-out notebook page should be a warning already though as he most likely takes the repair works as seriously. or even less, as confirmed, lol

you can check this site for new similar recommendations with new contact information in case he wants to scam someone else too and changed the phone number etc. you can post a warning about this guy on the site for others too, but not sure if it is good idea before you have tracked him down.

holy shit thats his real last name wtf. also OP you are incredibly stupid for posting this shit

Why?

nothing good can come out of posting personal information here. A million possibilities of bad things that could happen.

Hey man this is my last resort I've tried basically everything else I even added his fb friends and offered them a $1000 reward for his whereabouts

What if it's someone else's personal information?

And what could happen? I'm genuinely curious.

Don't worry about me, I just want to know if anyone here can find this fucker

Fuck off.
NYPA is for newfags
OP is clearly in need of justice

I am Genuinely interested in this situation, seems like vigilante law but YOLO