When was the first time you let another man touch you cock?

When was the first time you let another man touch you cock?

A couple days after my birth, when the doctor circumcised me.

You little slut

I let this guy I meet off Craig'slist jerk me off before work one day. It was pretty thrilling

messing around with a friend at 11
has a good point tho. lots of people touched your dick

When I was about 9, my buddy and I would hide in the woods and play with each other. Never knew anything about sex, gender, etc. until much later, when I realized I've been bi since long before I knew what bi even meant.
>Fact: Now I'm 62y.o.

Same thing with me. Only difference, i am 40.

I've been sucking dick since I was five years old. I can't remember the last time a guy returned the favor.

Get out, gramps

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.
What have you done to help white people?

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

Never because I ain't no faggot

Never since I'm not a faggot

samefag

Fuck off, ya young whippersnapper... we pioneered this fucking board while you were shitting in your diaper.

show cock daddy ;)

College, let a guy from Craigslist jerk me off until I came on a pic of a girl I knew

Did it a few more times since, but not on a while. Think about doing it again often, but hard to find someone who isn't an old or fat fuck

When i was about 6 me and my older cousin 9 used to blow each other every now and then

oh my lordddddd did you take that pic in the 90s? nice girth though :)

19 year old closet fag
>go to a near by adult bookstore/ glory hole
>i love to have different cocks cum down my throat
feel free to ask me anything

Hey, us old guys have years of experience and will do things to your cock you'd never believe!

Probably around like 7 years old or so

you get out, you whippersnipper

Probably at the nursery....

I think you mean manipulated a friend into doing gay shit.