Trap sissy cd thread

trap sissy cd thread

fuckin gay

Anyone have advice on becoming a trap? I've always been a bit androgynous, and I've started doing squats. Is there anything else I should be doing besides shaving? And where should I go to get clothes since I plan on crossdressing?

need pics

I don't think you want to see me user, I'm still hairy.

squats aren't as effective as you think. what you really want to do are hip extensions and hip thrusts

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.
What have you done to help white people?

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

gotta see your body

Nice plug. Got any more toys to show off

I want more of this tranny

Might take some

nice legs bb

I literally dont have words for this cringe/cancer

>heres youre (You)

this shit is so gay
i'll fuck until you turn straight again

those are some nice curves for a boy body

10/10

i want this on my face

its not even that I hate traps I fucking hate people that need tuts to be successful, fucking lame. Trying hard is a turn-off

ty

if you dont show face isnt that just literally gay nudes?

>Trying hard is a turn-off

dubs have spoken

>I fucking hate people that need tuts to be successful
because most ppl are born with all the knowledge in the universe

your literally stupid

Such a suckable dick, No homo.

yw ;)

also qt booty, show more please

faceless faggots who are self-conscious about their manly face... nothing new on Sup Forums

I'm flattered.

Need more of that spread bubble booty.

great booty

OC
Request?
Kik SubmissiveSlut248 and make me ur whore

Let's see that boy pussy.

bent over with slutty panties pulled to the side

thicc! got more?

oh mai o//O

thats a really nice looking pussy. ever been fucked?

More booty for you.

Nice. More of that boy pussy. Keep it spread.

How the fuck is a straight guy supposed to say no to that? Goddamnit why.

My dick is diamonds. Need more of you on your knees with that spread bubble booty.

all those words dont make you any less stupid, have a great night idiot

Nope Anal virgin

Her name is eden and can take a dick

thank goodness someone is wearing heels...

Fuckk so pretty

Is that your boy pussy? If so, then more.

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

this guy gets it

You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself??

You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself???

You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself????

OC

Any black traps lurking?

hnggg

Can a mod delete this shitpost and ban this guy please?

Then why do you post in trap threads show your booty user?

These threads always have one or two amazing pictures, and then a whole pile of absolute garbage from disgusting 30 year old men who think their asshole isn't absolutely disgusting.

It's frustrating.

I mean look at this trash:
Do these fuckers really think they're at all attractive?

You look like shit, holy fuck. Go fucking post your disgusting body in a gay men thread or something.

What is that top-left image from? Been bothering me for a while, need to know the sauce.

blue arrow >report post

I love wearing them. :)

i actually prefer the look of less passable traps
so fuck off faggot

where can i find you?

Str8? Then stick one fibger in that hungry sissy hole

more?

cmon guys dont be fucking normies it is Sup Forums afterall

Look, I really hate when fags call a dude's asshole a pussy. Seriously. Who are you fooling? It's a fucking ass you dipshit.

yummy gurl

You are not looking at "passable traps", you're looking at gay shaved men.

Go to a fucking gay website if you love this shit so much.

Is this some new meme from the latest Daily Shoah? I haven't heard it yet.

To all the camwhores ITT: reminder that dressing up for fun and profit is fine but don't fuck with your hormones or your body. You are not a woman trapped inside a man-- you have been brainwashed by modern society. You wouldn't treat any other identity disorder by shaping the physical to match the mental so why should gender disphoria be any different?

Pic related: don't do this.

Here you go. :)

Who is that?

Imagine this guys standards for actual women.

Ain't no one passing that bar.

I'd plow your bubble booty and nut in you balls deep if I could. More.

My tumblr boy
Icanthandlethisfaggotry dot tumblet dot com

This one is fucking gorgeous.

This bullshit is an absolute tragedy, and I feel my eyes burning just by looking at this shit.

How can people be this disgusting and so unaware of how ridiculous they look?

>Go to a fucking gay website if you love this shit so much.
i'm on one