Subway employee here. Tell me what you normally order and I'll tell you why I'd hate to have you show up to my shop

Subway employee here. Tell me what you normally order and I'll tell you why I'd hate to have you show up to my shop.

Meatball and cheese on flatbread. That's it.

chicken and bacon ranch melt lettuce and southwest sauce

6 inch oven roasted chicken on italian herb and cheese bread.. lettuce, spinach, ranch, and parmesan chiss

Foot long on white bread with turkey, pickles, olives, american cheese and mayo, now tell me my good sir

Subway club, footling, no tomato plz.

Footlong turkey and cheddar on white, no toast, oil and vinegar with some salt and pepper.

Pepperoni and american cheese. No veggies.

Cold cut with extra everything. More pepper....More..MORE. That's too much.

Pizza sub. Cheese and pepperoni.

I'll have a meatball six inch on wheat

Uhhh I guess I'll get uhhh, let's go with um the black forest on uh wheat I guess

Black forest ham footlong on wheat with lettuce, tomato, jalapeno, onions, and pickles.

Footlong steak and cheese on white bread, no veggies.

Flatbread Footlong w turkey, American cheese, mayo, cucumber, olives

Club, honey oat bread, lettuce, cheese, cucumbers, both olives, mayo and honey mustard, toasted please.

I get the veggie delight 12". Honey oat or that cheese bread shit. Toasted. That too much to ask?

12 in italian on italian herbs and cheese bread, mozzarella, toasted with lettuce, spinach, tomato, onion, cucumbers with vinaigrette dressing, salt, pepper

wheat bread on italian, cookies, banana pepper, tuna, double extra mayo

Extra large kid fucking meal

Steak egg and cheese.
Regular bread, yellow egg, American cheese. No toppings. I think you'd not mind mine.

Why do you guys push toasting everything?
"No, I don't want my tuna sub toasted, that's gross..."

Six foot club on wheat, no bread, no meat, no cheese, double toasted, no veggies, extra Mayo, more Mayo, ranch, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper, drown it in Fanta.

foot long Italian bmt on Italian herb and cheese. swiss cheese, toasted, spinach, green bell peppers, onions, olives, ranch, and buffalo sauce.

Double meat meatball footlong multi grain flatbread, microwaved, then all the veggies and load it up with mayo and sweet onion, and after that, I will ask for bacon and avocado

I'm hungry for subway now

I use to work at subway. I would microwave the sausages meant for the pizza, and put it on my free daily 6 inch. Always a bmt. I gave out free sandwiches, free cookies, free drinks all the fucken time. They let me get away with it. I was such a shit employee. I was always on top of the quality of the food though, as much as i could be as a regular employ. My boss encouraged changing the labels on expired food. Putting extra mayo on the tuna. Handled money and sandwiches without changing gloves. Fuck that. I gave out free shit, but not tainted food.

Damn it me too

12 inch teriyaki with Monterrey cheddar sweet onion and chipotle Southwest..... I also always forget my bread and usually come into subway high as shit.... Soo

Pizza sub w i t h r a n c h pickles jalapeños and lettuce on Italian herbs and cheese

I'm a field consultant. What's your shop number?

Footlong Italian herbs & Cheese bread
Chicken Fillet with double meat,
Swiss Cheese
Toasted
all salads, avocado, extra jalapenos
Southwest sauce

you are a true hero. fuck your boss, though.

Two number 9 and a diet Pepsi

Bon appetit

Turkey Sub
Whole Wheat
Random cheese, like all
Toasted
Onion
Tomato
Lettuce
Spinach
Vinaigrette or Mustard.

Fuck with me.

MAKE MY FOOD DAMMIT

Spicy Italian footlong on Italian bread with Swiss cheese. Toasted, light amount of lettuce, Peppercini, honey mustard, Mayo.

Ooooh now I'm curious.
I don't go to subway often but the orders always the same cause I'm a picky little shit.

Italian foot long Pizza Sub
with mozz, toasted, then parm cheese and that is it.
Sometimes a drink and chips

One 12 inch bread log with meats, cheese and vegetables please.
No thanks I don't want chips or a drink.

rotisserie chicken with bacon on Italian

Turkey and cheese with no veg, extra turkey footlong

Subway sucks balls though so I don't usually go there...

12" Italian herbs and cheese. Steak and cheese. Add bacon lettuce and mayo. Salt and pepper. If there's some kind of barbecue sauce I want ill change that for the mayo

> #1
footlong roasted chicken on wheat. Provolone cheese and toasted. Lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, jalapeños. Southwest sauce.

> #2
Footlong cold cut combo on Italian herb and cheese. Double American cheese. Lettuce, spinach, cucumbers. 1 line mustard, double that of mayo or light mayo.

Subway nearest to me is the next town over...
Guess I'm going for a drive

Bicurious?

lol where da fuck is OP?
I want to know my shit.

:) thanks man

That's not a shop number.

Footlong spicy Italian with provolone cheese on Herb and Cheese toasted with spinach, bell peppers, jalapenos, mayo and mustard.

Don't you mean Wendy's employee?

6 inches for my 8 inches...if you know what I mean...

(Basically i want a creamy sandwich to fuck)

I'm lucky I got one 2 blocks away.
I walk to get it to feel healthier. But in reality the concrete shakes when I do that brisk walk.

Italian BMT
Herbs and Cheese 1'
cheddar cheese, non-toasted, bacon added
lettuce, pickles and green olives
honey mustard and sweet onion.

Hate me.

footlong spicy italian on italian herbs and cheese bread, toasted, lettuce tomato pickles olives banana peppers with some spicy mustard.

I used to work at Subway. That shit fucking sucks. The fucking Indian owners used to sign me out of the machine when we closed and then had me stay and hour after to clean. Fucking hated ALL Indians since.

Foot long on Italian, chicken and bacon ranch melt spicy cheese and toasted with tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber.

Too bad you'll never catch us!

Oh i forgot. I always get it toasted

Meatball on Italian bread with olives and whatever sauce I feel like,I like my bread toasted and I usually get chips and a drink.

I order a foot long meatball and a drink.

yo bro, is it 5 dollar footlong month still

Op is a faggot.

Chicken bacon ranch, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olive, banana pepper, ranch and chipotle. So damn good

Jimmy John's employee here, get the fuck out of here "sandwich artist". People know a superior submarine sandwich when they see one. Only reason you guys have so many condements is to cover up the bland forgettable taste of your gmo ravaged excuse for food. You probably don't even have sandwich spirit. Your probably just a college student who needs some spending money and dicks around all day behind the counter. Well guess what fuck-o, I take my job very seriously, JJs has been good to me. Its all I've got. And here you are making a mockery of your worthless fucking subgay job, complaining about complicated orders. Me and my squad take pride in completing complicated orders. Your a disgrace to the submarine sandwich industry. Fuck you and everyone similar to you.

Club on itailian herbs and cheese
Pepperjack cheese
Not toasted
Lettuce
Pickles
Jalepenos
Dijon mustard

Lol you firehouse is better than both of you

Why does JJ's always smell ass? Every one I've ever been in smells fucking terrible

Fuck off edgelord. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

One time though, this busted white chick and black boyfriend came in. They paid for their sandwich, then they mentioned they forgot to ask for a drink. Cool, i didnt care and they seemed nice so i just handed them a cup. Then they sit down for a few minutes and get back and ask to see the manager. So the person in charge at the times talks to them, and they complained that i overcharged them 11 cents. They got a turk/ham sandwich, i think i charged them a turk add ham. Memory is hazy. But it was 11 cent difference. But THEY didnt mention the drink, which if i charged them for it. It would of ended up more than a 1.00 of what they were charged! I quit subway cause i didnt like holding back what i really wanted to tell customers just like them

if that's not chaotic good then I don't know what is

JJs is garbage you nigger
subway obv superior

Just bread with ketchup

Turkey with bacon, cheese, spinnach, onions, jalapeños, mayo and honey mustard. Mmm yeah.

Fuck you. Obvious bait is obvious, you think you can get my goat? You fucking dolt. JJs doesn't need/want bad vibes like you. Kick rocks kid.

Pizza sub or meatball sub on Italian

No dude, I'm dead serious. There are 2 JJ's near me and they both smell.

What's the sub that's the most expensive for Subway to make for the retail price?

Then prove it.

DOUBLE MEATBALL SUB WITH EXTRA OIL ON WHEAT :^)

:I

italian bmt on italian herb and cheese bread with provolone, toasted, with every veggie except cucumber and lettuce, and with oregano and italian dressing

Double meat meatball on flatbread with everything on it plus mustard and mayo. It better not be fucking messy you cuck.

Meatball sub on wheat.
I always get honeymustard, lettuce, onions, banana peppers and spinach for my toppings.
Shit is good

why did u ruin spyro dragon

niggers... go figure, eh?

Just tuna on white

Can you cut it in 4 pieces?
Do you guys sell beer??????????????

Woah, I applied there awhile ago and almost instantly got the job right after the recent interview. Is there anything I should know about my first couple of days on the job. I start work next week.

What's wrong with dudes face and nose?

This

BLT on whole wheat
Lettuce
Pickles
Onion
Hot pepper
Subsauce
Chipotle

Mustard on meatball? Fucking heathen!

Um, bc when i walk in it has that smell your fridge gets when something rotten has been sitting in the crisper too long? You know the smell.

In order:
>footlong spicy Italian on herb & cheese
>shredded cheese
>ranch and southwest sauce
>green peppers and onions
>cucumber
>lettuce and tomatoes
>parmesan and oregano
>No thanks (when asked about drinks or chips), just the sandwich

I usually order my shit two at a time, so you people don't have to ask me "and what else?" 8 times.

Italian Herb and Cheese bread - Spicy Italian sandwich with pepperjack cheese - toasted - lettuce, tomato, spinach, jalapenos, mayo

Jimmy John's club sandwiches are really good, especially the beach club and italian night club. the subs are usually pretty underwhelming tho unless you load them up with a bunch of extra toppings which is expensive as fuck. the gargantuan is pretty great tho

A pizza sub