Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

How's posting copypastas going for you? Proud of your lack of originality?

Ok and a high IQ makes you special because?

This is a brand new thread that I have definitely not seen every single day I've been on here for the past year or so.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

a) no way that's you
i) if it is, timestamp
b) how much math have you done, I'll ask a simple question

And just what do you think synaesthesia is?

show pussy?

I don't even know who this bait is for?

Oh, look, another one of these threads. Remember when Sup Forums used to be original.

new asf

I know right? Kek wtf is up with all these new fags on Sup Forums all of a sudden

>this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.
Lame pasta
BUT
a genius is someone who has contributed something new, not a measure of fluid or crystallised IQ.
This pasta is older than some of the people posting here.

I don't care about your IQ bullshit. More of this girl please?

If all of that is true and that's you in the image, then you're a perfect goddess. Is that what you wanted to hear?

post that IQ page from Mesa.. I'll wait

This.

OP, what have you contributed to society? Have you accomplished anything of note, or will you rest on your laurels of "AP Calculus" etc. and only do that which has been done before by many? You're still a baby. Come back and brag when you have a doctorate with a non-shit thesis.

tits or gtfo can you even triforce

why are you here?

Yes. I know that I'm perfect, and I love having my ego fed by people that are below me.

IQ tests are culturally biased and not even remotely scientific. The only thing they measure is the ability to pass IQ tests.

159 here, and a former Mensa member. I left because once I was in, I found that they were just as fucked up as everyone else, but more arrogant about it.

>166 IQ
>on Sup Forums
Cool story bro

are you able to shove a beerbottle up your ass? I think you should with your high iq and all.

can you plz leave

youve been exploited for targeting children you zombie fucker

If you really are that smart than tell me, what do you think of the human race ?