Got a text from my gf saying she had a gift for me tomorrow. Then got a text from one of my gfs friends saying:

Got a text from my gf saying she had a gift for me tomorrow. Then got a text from one of my gfs friends saying:

> Make sure you wash your crotch so it doesn't taste/smell like shit tomorrow!

Confused, so I asked what the deal was and she said to ask my gf. So I think I'm getting my first bj tomorrow, and I'm curious if I should shave or trim my crotch/dick. Pic related, my flaccid penis and bush. What do you think Sup Forums, should I shave it? I mean a little hair's alright, right?

Most girls don't care/like somewhat hairy men.

Just take the guard off the trimmer and mow that shit down. Don't use a razor or else you will cut yourself/give yourself massive razor burn.

Trim, Don't go pre-pubescent and also wash your dick

If this retarded faggot has to be told to wash his dick, all hope is lost for him not fucking this up somehow

OP when you do fuck it up, just don't fuck it up too bad

Was planning on washing my dick anyways. But I'll try to minimize my autism as much as possible and not fuck up too badly. Might greentext it tomorrow around this time if it's interesting.

Use a #1 or if not brave enough for that use #2 extension on your Wahl hair razor

That's what some other people told me. Will definitely trim it.

>implying you don't kill yourself before then because of the embarrassment

Don't know what you're talking about. I've got one of those electric razors with the three circular blades like pic related.

Very true

I say a stubble at most. And it's getting warmer out, so put lotion in between your thighs/general junk area just in case she stalls and you get a funk smell going on. Women like nice smelling things. Don't go full strawberry melon Brittany Spears lotion on her ass, but something that'll make her want to stay and come back around again. Other than that, I say have a good time.

Naww bro something like this

Thanks for the tip man.

Where am I supposed to find something like that? I doubt our Walmart has them. Would my razor be bad for this?

Shave hairs on the shaft, balls, and to the sides of the cock. Trim the pubis down to at least an inch. Clean up around the pubis if you need to (I shave hairs in the crevice between the pubis and thighs and on the waist line).

walmart should have them just ask them if they have hair "clippers" also good like Sup Forumsro

Im not familiar with the razor you have, I would imagine it would have a hard time getting through all your pubes and cutting it all to a similar length.
I checked my wally world for a razor like that but I had to order one off amazon

Thanks for the tips.

I'll try that, thanks.

This is what I do. My shit looks good.easy to clean.

3/10 Trim that shit

Trim it low and don't let it get swampy from being in the heat. I use electric clippers with a 1 guard.

Def don't use this, hard as fuck to get the hairs out of the blades, invest in a small Wahl trimmer, worth every penny.

I bought one of these YEARS ago. comes with #1,2,3 clipper length attachment doohickeys. Uses standard AA batteries and is shower safe

Trim your shit to #1 or 2. Personally I do #1 uptop and shave my balls/ass.

pic related

The trim level on that is a bit too close for comfort imo the hair should be long enough to not be prickly but short enough to look managed