Latinoamerica sucks

latinoamerica sucks

You are a poro

Shut the fuck up man, you actually sucks

Latino spotted.
kys fag

It absolutely does. Guatemalan here, what a shit hole.

Yeah, some places are really shitty.
But
> Latinoamerica

Hydra posting.

that hurts dude

I grow up in Honduras. When I'm 15 Dad gets into debt with local gang. Ducks and dodges them to long. One night they kick in our shitty front door. Round up family, my dad my mom my older sister and younger sister. Guns out and beatings start. They force my dad to have sex with older sister in front of us. Gun to her head and already cut her arm up bad. Tell him if he doesn't do it she dies. So he does in front of us all fuck older sister. They turn to me and tell me to fuck my younger sister (9) or they kill her to. I'm virgin and scared. My mom tells me it's ok and that I have to to this. I have sex with my sister in front of my mom and dad and older sister. Was most incredible feeling in my life but so ashamed. Not over yet the men who broke in now take turns raping my mom and sisters. Lots of trauma and shit to deal with over next few months. Whole time after feeling build up in me, try to keep suppressed. After 6 month can't hold back anymore. Go into younger sister room and rape her. Next morning parents know and sit me down ask why. Tell honestly idk. Have talk that goes nowhere. Continue to rape sister till I moved away. Parents know and never say anything. We got pretty messed up for life cuz my dad can't gambling.

Welcome to America!

Minigga wins (?

Fuck off Satan, go suck some trans dick.

Welcome to the united states of american

I live there
Can confirm, half the place is filled with snobby ass people with extremely over-inflated egos

everything under the canadian border is south america so that makes sense i guess

Lord Satan

third world habitant here, it sucks depending if you know the right people

latinoamerica = Spain ≠ Argentina

Does it trigger racists than Uruguay is unironically the whitest country in the western hemisphere?
Fucking checked.

The pizza has aids?

Greentext that shit.

fallo la imagen..

>whitest country
kek have you even know something about Uruguay?

Uruguay is a province of Argentina

Salvadoran here, it sucks balls, shithole, El Salvador-Honduras-Guatemala, the worst

USA are you fumigating Latin Americans with these chemtrails?

If so, thanks !.

White Amerikkka sucks! And i'm white! Fuck you racist cocksuckers!

Whites must unite and destroy niggers!

You basically said you suck.