Hey white boys?

Hey white boys?

Femanon here

Black dicks are huuuuge and 10x better. Get over yourselves you little dicklet losers and let your women fuck a real man.

Bumping for the fucks who don't know this typa shit is bait

Hello, black man here. A lot of our dick sizes aren't all that big and average. Women mostly go for other races, even put own women. They're afraid of us and think we stink. The jokes on us :(

No tits for you dicklet

A lot of you do stink tho

Nice baiterino.

Then get the fuck out

Tell me more.

OP has cock

omg, i m so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddd

Some women likes little cocks too not fucking tiny ones I'm talking about average or maybe almost average
If u think otherwise you are a big cuck
Kek

you do realize that this thread is for shits and giggles?

Guaranteed replies, every time. Even if you post a bait picture with OP.

>Guaranteed replies
and what is the point?

>Bait
>>Guaranteed replies
>and what is the point?

wut

yes, you have now gathered all the information we need to solve the riddle.

>Femanon here
lol stop reading after this
>Hey white boys?
why do you want people to shout at you? do you need a hug?

>Someone who is mad their dick is small

Just because this thread is shits and giggles, doesn't mean you can post a shit that giggles.

My Mom calls it big. She says that it's good enough to please her, and maybe someday my peepee will be as big as hers.

>bait thread
>pic is a giant bait

you did a terrible job OP

>Implying that big penises are better

>Eastern European engineering
Idk why I loled at this, probably because I know people who would genuinely believe this would work.

>>bait thread
>>pic is a giant bait
I think that's the point. Fishing for newfags, or just dumbasses who would take the bait. Usually people stupid enough to fall for it net a pretty good reaction. Or it could just be that Sup Forums is so infested by antisocial NEETs that they've began pretending to trick eachother, or pretending to be tricked simply for some phantom satisfaction.

Generally, they are.
>high shelf too far to reach for 5' manlet
>6' man can reach the shelf, and get shit from the shelf, making the gf happy. Manlet's gf is disappointed, and seeks out Jerome to reach that shelf.

I think even newfags won't fall for this, also, pretending you're a retard doesn't mean you're a troll.

>Asians

Watched a Nip movie the other day, couldn't finish because I cringed too hard. Why are jap men such cucks? They seem to have such a high concentration of fags that stay inside all day. I mean sure, Sup Forums has plenty of those fags, but Japan is a concentrate of those fags.

Not calling OP a troll, and maybe some people will fall for it. After all, the "reply to this post or..." posts still net a bunch of replies. Could just be some gay practice on Sup Forums. I agree with pretending to be a troll doesn't make you a troll. It makes you depressing.

No, it makes you annoying and leaves me to believe you're probably missing the 2nd rule.

I'm not trying to justify that toxic cancer that is a "social life" for these neets. I'm just trying to figure out why tf people do this shit still.

Trying to figure it out makes you a NEET. Stop pretending you're superior to anyone in here, the moment you enter Sup Forums, you're the same as everyone else here, scum with way too much free time.

got me there

Snap a pic of ur floppy fun bags slut.

But my woman only wants to fuck me.

The dub dubs are speaking a truth to me.

Sure, I don't have a very big dick. But it has never actually affected my life. Ever.

Being black sounds like a total drag in every way possible.

USA would skyrocket without niggers. Would post the greentext of legend, but on mobile