G/fur

g/fur

blackgate. good game

Never heard of it. Not really into vidya.

thats where the picture you posted is from. It's a text oriented game with visuals like the one in OP

Oh, gotcha. They used my husbando, Accelo? Awesome.

his tongue looks weird

It does.

This world is becoming more and more increasingly sickening to exist in. Gays pushed on the boundaries for years - skirting on the fringe, trying to craft their niche by giving the world a slow dose of their poison via movies and reality television. Slowly mitigating the gap between filth and the norm until their fecal-smeared faces resemble the status-quo.

The kingshit nigger Obama then opened the sewer traps under the ubiquitous guise of 'equality' - effectively taking a dump he knew he didn't have to flush, which propagated this new and nauseous era of exotic liberties. Persons demanding a ridiculous amount of acceptance for their disgusting ways only for someone holistically 'green lighting' the homos - they feel they can run underneath the shade of it all.

>"Let's all be the same!!!"
Let there be no bounds or restraint for the scums who have adorned this world new with their 'laissez-faire', bullied and righteous ideologies. Fancy we all just fuck and suck until we're all an inter-gender, inter-species, omni-racial pulsating rainbow-coloured wart that sucks all the juice out of the earth and just burps pretentious vomit back out like a lazy millennial clinging to mom and dad's now warped psyche's hoping not to be kicked out of home for their transience like a bulbous fat orange refusing to leave a tree - ripened until it rots.

You're the only audience I have Sup Forums, I'm afraid....I know you understand.

You do realize that furries started mainly as a straight fandom? Now the gays may be a large demographic (still not majority) but when it started? primarily straight.

Also it was around long before obama even set eyes on the white house

follow up

Kek. I love it. And I love my qt pink snep husbando, Accelo. He's so adorable

I think you have many husbandos of different species all called accelo

Nope. All the same.

I think.

Oh, I just realized you replied to another post in the OP. Fuck, I feel so stupid now.

Yeah, I think I have a problem.

is that a recolor of this?

maybe im just confused
any lurkers?

yes it is

fuck I saved a thumbnail

burds aren't my thing but this is funny

I still need to get that game.

This world is becoming more and more increasingly sickening to exist in. Gays pushed on the boundaries for years - skirting on the fringe, trying to craft their niche by giving the world a slow dose of their poison via movies and reality television. Slowly mitigating the gap between filth and the norm until their fecal-smeared faces resemble the status-quo.

The kingshit nigger Obama then opened the sewer traps under the ubiquitous guise of 'equality' - effectively taking a dump he knew he didn't have to flush, which propagated this new and nauseous era of exotic liberties. Persons demanding a ridiculous amount of acceptance for their disgusting ways only for someone holistically 'green lighting' the homos - they feel they can run underneath the shade of it all.

Let there be no bounds or restraint for the scums who have adorned this world new with their 'laissez-faire', bullied and righteous ideologies. Fancy we all just fuck and suck until we're all an inter-gender, inter-species, omni-racial pulsating rainbow-coloured wart that sucks all the juice out of the earth and just burps pretentious vomit back out like a lazy millennial clinging to mom and dad's now warped psyche's hoping not to be kicked out of home for their transience like a bulbous fat orange refusing to leave a tree - ripened until it rots.

You're the only audience I have Sup Forums, I'm afraid....I know you understand.

Why is horse cock so arousing?

yeah

I don't know. But all this talk of horse cock recently is really making me want to suck one.

Yeah, I feel the same way.

It is pretty great

You're the only audience I have Sup Forums, I'm afraid....I know you understand.??!??!?!??!!

It's just so aesthetically pleasing... It makes me so horny.

Fuck yeah, there's an hfur thread up. Time to act like a slutty little faggot to sexy herms. Later, fags.

I know, right? Cropped the benis to 1920x1080 and now it's filling my whole screen. Delicious!

Indeed

It just makes me so horny!
That looks amazing!

That's adorable.

I'm getting so worked up and horny...

You're the only audience I have Sup Forums, I'm afraid....I know you understand.!!?!!?!!??!?

I'm so jealous than him...

That looks so delicious...

Trip-dubs. Heh.

I was bottle fed