What a cheap alternative to Newports menthols?

What a cheap alternative to Newports menthols?

Quitting

Define cheap. Newport is $5 a pack here and the cheapest I could get is probably between $3-$4 assuming I don't want toilet paper and sawdust

A bullet.

I'm from Michigan so I pay 7 dollars a pack

>look mom I'm trolling

Okay, determine if you smoke them for the flavor, nicotine strength, or just menthol. Then find out what's similar and cheap for you. Newport is pretty strong for nicotine so trust me if you switch you'll probably notice depending on what you switch to. I've switched to Marlboro Blacks because they felt similar strength and the flavor was good and they were dirt cheap where I was at the time. I also switched to L&M at one point because menthol and dirt cheap, but they kinda sucked. All depends on why you like Newport. You're almost certainly not going to find the exact same cigarette but cheaper.

When I don't have newports or I'm being a Jew, I'll smoke maverick menthols. Then kill myself

AHAHAHA dude i pay 20 bucks a pack, minimum, straya cunt

Also, depending on your reasoning for switching, how cheap you feel you have to go, and just if you feel like it, see if there's a smoke shop near you and see about getting some rolling paper and loose tobacco and rolling your own. Takes some getting used to and is difficult to learn to roll for most people if you're not used to it but as long as you don't go for the super high end shit it's almost certainly way cheaper than buying packs of cigs. And as long as the employees at the shop are halfway decent and not part time or new, they can probably give you advice on what tobacco would suit your tastes.

Kools and then like USA menthol

back to the ghetto with you

Cock.

Misty menthol ultra-light 120s

Smoking niggerettes? No thanks.

Took the words right out my mouth

First, why are Newport so associated with black people? Second, why are they inherently bad because of that? They're not awful, as far as cigarettes go.

I got hooked on them cause a (white, because I know you'll ask) girl I worked with offered to buy me cigs before I was 18 and I had no preference so she just bought me what she smoked. Then after I turned 18 and to this day I keep buying them cause I just like them.
Also sweet girl, told me just to give her $5 a pack when they were at least $5.25 still feel bad about that to this day.

Because they're generally black people's cigarette of choice. Don't know why, they just like menthol i guess.

I never did like menthols, marlboro reds have been my daily smoke for years now.

maverick

putting a gun in your mouth and painting the ceiling

Are you fucking kidding me?! I pay $75+ for a 40 pack of taylors and will soon be paying $100 for a 100g tobacco pouch

Probs cause I started on menthol, but I can't stand Reds. Blacks are the only non-menthol I like that I've tried because the flavor is just enjoyable. Menthol Blacks are actually awful.

Straya

Live in the southern US, however unfortunately. But cigs are pretty damn cheap if you're not in a bigger city down here. Probably the only benefit. Pretty sure the most expensive I could get is $7 a pack. Don't think we have 40 packs here (assuming you don't mean one pack of 40 cigarettes but we don't have those either afaik) and I knew a girl in college who could get me a carton of 10 packs for $40. Probably run me $50 or so now.

Is Aus there are packs of cigarettes containing 40 durrys, called 40 packs... Fucking expensive cause Australian tax is fucking AIDS. Even our cigarette packets have pictures of disfigured newborn babies and other shit, we even have ads on tv of people with throat cancer trying to talk... If Aus ever sold $7 packs pretty sure the nation would be dead in a few years...

Yeah I've heard about that. It's really fucked up.

Do they not have phone chargers down under

Nah, but we do have frozen chocolate milk slushies.

Fuck, that sounds good

Illinois here.
I got a Top O Matic cigarette machine and I make my own with American Spirit tobacco and whatever menthol tubes I can get.
Approx $3.00 per pack.