Some rich black culture you got there

Some rich black culture you got there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xGuGSDsDrM
youtube.com/watch?v=7FM6fQCc2S0
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070718140829.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea I know. We should have picked our own cotton

Baiting only goes one way. I'm guessing you're new here.

>Doesn't know the scientific definition of a "species"

If you can make babies with it, you're technically in the same species.

>baiting this hard
I'll take the bait, for the benefit of the world.
Wolf+Coyote are not the same species. they breed.
Wolf+Dog.
Fox+Dog.
Horse+Donkey.
Lion+Tiger.
Zebroid = Zebra + Equine. ...
Liger = Lion + Tiger. ...
Beefalo = Buffalo + Cow. ...
Cama = Camel + Llama. ...
Leopon = Leopard + Lion. ...
Savannah = Serval + Domestic Cat. ...
Grizzly Polar = Polar Bear + Brown Bear.

Can someone translate that picture? English is obviously not my first language. Sorry if this was offensive or racist

OP's culture is the opposite in that they have to put a gun to his head to get him to stop sucking dick.

Rich culture OP has.

Someone failed basic taxonomy. Wolves (canis lupus), coyotes (canis latrans), and domestic dogs (canis familiaris) are closely-related SPECIES. All three can interbreed and produce viable, fertile offspring.

They have a gun to ?'s head. Forcing him to suck their cocks

>Defending raping a child and celebrating it.

can i get the get?

LOOK WAT DE WHITE MAN MAKE US DO!

>Opp's
What did she mean by this?

white bois btfo

Banana? Tire swing? I don't know. I don't speak ape.

All blacks bitched out from school? Or dead?

Lol

The birth of welfare

Remaking star wars? I don't care, but remaking renaissance paintings? I'M SHAKING IN ANGER RIGHT NOW

how the fuck should we know, the joke is they're not there for whatever reason

lol I'm black and this shit looks stupid to me. why did this need to be done?

Seems like his point still stands you fucking retard negros are a closely related species.

A Chihuahua can make viable offspring with a St. Bernard but the product is an abomination.

Yes.

it didn't

They in de alley watchin' opp suck dat dick at gunpoint. Den, it's car prowlin' and a dinner o' crack an' KFC.

It's almost like hundreds of years of slavery makes things very difficult.

>opp

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

opposition, usually used to describe a member of an enemy gang/neighborhood

Dont worry, it was propably a white cuck who made this, its just attention whoring

jokes on them, "they opp" was gay as hell to begin with

>all these stats about black Americans written up as if these things are entirely their fault
does anyone seriously think like this

lets admit it tho... that is alpha as fuck

opp are not gay

elaborate

Beez suggin' muh dik, mudderfuggah!
Ook ook Bix Nood!

youtube.com/watch?v=6xGuGSDsDrM

Nevermind it's gay. Sometimes I forgot homo-thug is a thing

kek

Well, you could probably argue that blacks aren't morally culpable for being genetic refuse, but it doesn't matter. Segregation is still the only way.

most hybrid animals are infertile
the point about breeding within species is that interspecies breeding does not produce *viable* offspring

the definition of species is pretty vague anyway (can sometimes have fertile hybrids), but it's definitely more complex than "different skin colour = different species"

"Where dooz yoos gits yoos nails did, bitch?"

>an old man from 1939 was racists, wow
but seriously, fuck black people

Fucking nigger cunt

white people scared of black ppl bruh keep it a 100, the internet is da only place where white mfs can get away wit talkin shit

And the differences between niggers and humans are also more complex than just skin color. How do you think bones are identified as being "black" or another race?

what are you like 10 years old?

he spent decades living in africa

Got away with talkin shit for hundreds of years while we fucked your women and forced you to pick cotton lmao

five of the sources I checked of this came up empty. one had relevant information, but as far as I understood didn't really confirm the quote. Did anyone check any more who didn't get bored immediately?

yeaaaaah but that obviously came to a stop. you are living in the real world right now right? or are you in some kind of nazi dream coma?

why do nigger repeat themselves over and over and over when in an argument? that annoys the shit out of me.

I thought about it and then remembered what site i was on and decided it was best not to waste my time.

you have to repeat yourself to get youre point across

Nibba

>genetic refuse
>crime = genetics?
>poverty = genetics?
now what is the evolutionary benefit of genetics like that
could it be other factors...like wealth? or maybe social status? or even ongoing hostility from other groups?

also did you know that the most genetic diversity in humans is found in sub-Saharan Africa? this means that, as a group, sub-Saharan Africans are actually the most 'healthy'

nobody wants to start a racewar

youtube.com/watch?v=7FM6fQCc2S0

I am pretty sure everyone regardless of race is guilty of doing that

So they are new here and do not understand OPp is a fag.. and they do not know how to spell OP?

We'll let them know OP, that way they will not point a gun at you during your lunch time.

A lot of them end up in prison.

i enjoy the "ups i forgot my first argument but i will jizzle with subjective shit"-argument

listen young man .. go back to school : it would be too easy !
back in the days there were different species but it has been revised after wwII

Personality traits are genetic. This is scientifically supported.

>also did you know that the most genetic diversity in humans is found in sub-Saharan Africa? this means that, as a group, sub-Saharan Africans are actually the most 'healthy'
This sounds like a combination of lies and misunderstanding.

>wealth? or maybe social status?
Blacks still commit more crime, even controlling for SES.

>or even ongoing hostility from other groups?
All-black areas and all-black countries are where black violence reaches its apex.

fullretard.jpg

They are the same genus, different species. Read a book, nigger.

did you read the rest of my post
what about dogs then? Great Danes differ in many physical aspects to chihuahuas, but they are both the same species

why are some people so insistent on using pseudoscience bullshit to claim that people that look different are different species, what does that even achieve?
as if liberals would suddenly change their minds about civil rights if they found out black people weren't technically homo sapiens -- because we all know how liberals hate other species...?

obviously the frog

Humans are just talking chimps.

>To think any of them are capable of grasping the concept of decency is absurd.

Asians are also pretty fucking disgusting until they assimilate. Every time I go to an apartment with first gen immigrant Asians, the place is absolutely filthy. They live like rats and don't even know it.
Niggers and Asians, once fully immersed in white culture, can learn to be civilized.

Individuals of the same species can have offspring that will be viable and capable of reproduction.

Please end your life, you are wasting precious resources.

I'm sure he's at work

wtf do you do for a living where you are hanging out in first gen immigrant asian apartments?

sounds like a lie to me user

>Niggers can learn to be civilized.
Most of them can't. Those that do are not average.

Witch is it 13 percent or 6 percent

This is still true.

Male + female = 13
Male is 6
The same thought went through my head for a second

Many of the species I listed can reproduce. USE THE GOOGLE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR NIGGERMOUTH

Yes, we all know domestic dog breeds are considered one species despite massive diversity and terrible breeding issues. That doesn't mean that the physical and mental characteristics of negroids don't constitute a different species. Look at other apes, for example there are two species of gorilla which were originally thought to be one. I doubt you would be able to tell them apart, especially considering the existence of subspecies. The differences in homo sapiens are much more drastic and obvious.

fucking lost

>statistics without context
lellellelelellel x'D

>This sounds like a combination of lies and misunderstanding
see here sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070718140829.htm for summary of article: evidence that humans originated in Africa => greatest genetic variation in Africans. More genetic variability in a population = better "genetic health" (this bit was admittedly an embellishment on the data, but this is true in terms of resilience to environmental changes). Also this research supports that all humans came from Africa anyway, so make of that what you will

>controling for SES, crime is still a problem in all-black areas
I didn't realise we were pretending that colonialism didn't happen. Additionally, many areas in Africa had further to catch up after colonialism; this means nothing about "black genetics" though -- development of technologies doesn't mean anything for the intelligence of an entire population -- e.g. the ancient Egyptians were building pyramids at the same time that Stonehenge was being built,doesn't mean Europeans are stupid. There are clear examples that black people can function as well as white people

13 percent are black
half of those blacks are male, 6%

Opposition. The enemy, basically.

Japanese people seem pretty fucking clean to me

u mad small-dick white bois?