mediafire.com/file/9aqdmaqhvz9se7j/Liberty's_Dirty_Brat_Feet.wmv
mediafire.com/file/11apondgdz8f87x/Liberty's_Interview.wmv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OC

she sent me heaps

more OC

I'm the user that always dumps dreamgirls in socks vids in food threads

I'll take requests I have them all

Not Cassandra tho. I'm sick to death of her shes always requested.

mediafire.com/file/iy22cymq5rwlby3/Amelia's_Quiet_Reading.flv

mediafire.com/file/82ol51gul5ig73y/Crystal's_Perfect_Feet.flv

mediafire.com/file/xy8o1hkgg89j926/Crystal's_Sweaty_Nyloned_Feet_-_HD.wmv

mediafire.com/file/66ouc7dvy5h60oz/Mary's_Sweaty_Nyloned_Feet.wmv

LET ME KNOW

mediafire.com/file/7sxy7sdf4zgh22l/Liberty's_Supremacy.wmv

Gf post footjob

Without flash

Thanks user

ur welcome

mediafire.com/file/3ko7j9duixkyzjb/Angelica’s_Absolute_Control.FLV

very nice feet

wish Sara showed them more

i wana suck an Israeli girl's toes so bad while she calls me goyim and humiliates me for being circumcised but not jewish : )

ooo is she actually jewish? she doesn't have "roman" or "greek" feet so im guessing semitic blood.

>this circumcised white blue eyed catholic male's dream is a marry a blue eyed jewish girl and let her lock my penis in a chastity cage : p

have you sucked toes before?

mediafire.com/file/x74ick2pnf1pcgf/Erica's_Feet_in_Your_Face_-_HD.wmv

many many times. i don't date a girl unless she has pretty barefeet.

she may have some jewish blood in her but I think she's mostly white. didn't want to ruin the fantasy for you

same I've sucked a fair few. Could always have more. I just became single again gonna hit some clubs get some girls home give them a foot rub and end up with a mouthful of their toes !

her toe spacing is AMAZING. she has incredibly healthy feet.also that color looks amazing on her feet.

amazing

Do us all a favor and please don't reproduce.

I think have all had enough of this picture.

More? Love those legs you've got.

why? generally guys with foot fetishes provide their wife with great comfort and an amazing home and when they have a child the male loves his wife and is submissive to her resulting in a great FLR(Female Led Relationship) which creates a peaceful home environment where the child (if male) isn't exposed to violence and learns to be respectful and submissive to women as well which will lead him on a great path in life.

males that enjoy female feet are happier, more productive, and more wealthy.

>
Moneeza?

i worship my gfs feet all the time and i'm very dominant

im a subby hubby, i suck my gf's toes and she also keeps my penis locked in chastity : p

w.e works i guess

mediafire.com/file/9aqdmaqhvz9se7j/Liberty's_Dirty_Brat_Feet.wmv

Lookin' good baby. Rather enjoy the OC you're posting

mediafire.com/file/11apondgdz8f87x/Liberty's_Interview.wmv

>my gf now lets me tickle her feet while I jerk off

She's a keeper.

this view is why I like feet. Get to nom on toes and look at ass.

I remember my ex one night she was laying on her stomach on couch and her feet were on my lap and she kept bending her knee putting her feet in my face and I kept kissing them and ended up sucking her toes. Then the next day she was at work and I had the day off and she callled and ended the call with I cant wait to get home Im so tired Id like you to do tje same to my feet tonight that you did last night. She came home and said she'd have a shower and I said no leave then and I sucked her dirty sweaty absolutely stinky feet clean. Fuck it was good.

Please kill yourself

I know it's a foot thread, but I'm kind of curious, got any ass to post?

more of this set, link to her tumblr?

She has always indulged me with my foot fetish. Most my gf have awhile after I tell them but she's the first to indulge me in my tickling fetish and I fucking love it.

Nice one. Yeah Im always nervous to tell them but once its done they love it. What girl doesnt love having their feet rubbed etc.

more?

EVERY girl like to feel special and more importantly, pretty. Sucking her toes makes her feel both. I've had 4 girlfriends, and they all love have their toes sucked, their arches kisses and licked, and my most recent gf loves when I massage her soles with my thumbs while I have her barefeet up during sex.

Exactly, I've had girls tell me why they love it when explain it to their friends. most love the idea of being able to drive you totally insane with what's normally a non-sexual part of them and knowing the simple act of putting their feet on your lap at a friends house or something will turn you on is kinky and sexy.

Yeah I always rub feet while going down on girls. and feel their toes scrunch up when they cum.

and then you accidentally become a part of a foot thread

my gf loves to slip off her flip flops and put her barefeet in my lap and has me massage her feet in front of our friends. she likes that she gets attention in others(usually one of the other girls say "i wish (name) would rub my feet" and will often watch me massage her feet, even though it;s non-sexual in their mind, she likes it because it shows that she is dominant in our relationship-she just simply puts her feet on me and without words i know to rub them for her-im trained, and lastly it feels really good for her.

girls toes go crazy during sex, it's amazing to feel them curl and suddenly straighten up, then relax and curl. i really feel bad for guys that don't have foot fetishes they're missing out so much.

before anyone asks, that's sand on her sole