>Rainy day around 2:00PM
>Cabaret Club Rte1 Peabody Mass
>Place is filled with roofers, construction guys because rain
>Kinda cute stripper comes out on roller skates
>Not paying much attention
>Feel sprinkles, think the roof is leaking
>Looking up, I see the stripper squeezing her titties
>Lactating and giving us a "white shower"

It's not much, but I wanted to start you with something.

Hmm, lactation..classy.
I sucked cocaine off a stripper's tit and she was all like 'have some milk', so it was kinda similar.
Also have a story about a granny stripper I'll share soon.

I think it was probably illegal to spray bodily fluid around like that. I figure she just to drain 'em and decided "what the hell?" like the lazy whore she was. Never saw it before or since.

Jesus that place is a shithole. Went once and that's more than enough

It's no Golden Banana

St. Louis - east side. Went to a club 2 nights in a row...place was kind of dead
>see the same Asian milf from the night before
>sit by the stage to see her
>she immediately comes up to me and wants to do a private
>walk in the room and she props a chair against the door
>undoes my pants in a fury
>starts sucking cock like a sexy robot.
>she abruptly stops and demands money.
>go to atm, but card won't work...
>she takes me to some back room and dude runs my card without stating an amount
>she proceeds....
>I cum all over her tits
>she wipes it off with my shirt
>walk out...with huge wad of cum on shirt

How much did they get you for?

>go home and check bank account
>300 dollars. Not bad!

daily limit. I was hoping it was the rare case of the whore getting robbed.

First time I went to a strip club, I got asked to the VIP room by the most flat chested woman I have even seen in my life. She had the chest of a little boy. She grinded on me for a couple of songs, then requested payment. I didn't have cash on me, so I had to go to the ATM and take out a large withdraw fee along with my money.

Second time I walked in a year later. One of the women there started talking to me like she knew me from last time. I was so confused because she had the biggest boobs ever, and I thought it was the same person from last time. I ended up rejecting her constant advances for lap dances because I just wanted to eat and watch the girls pole dance.

man I don't know, I've never been in a strip club and not just felt really fucking awkward.
It's like you just put a thin varnish over the prostitution.
I wish they'd just legalize cat houses and let things stay on the up and up.

Whatup mass bros

Cab is fucking nasty. GB is nicer but Mass strip clubs in general are kind of shit.

Cabaret is like a movie set for "sleazy strip club." Sometimes that's exactly what I'm looking for. Why pretty it up? They should call it "the stinky clam."

>colosseum in detroit
>usually a pretty 'classy' place.. For a strip club in detroit
>get a private dance with one of the cuter dancers
>as shes dancing one of the drink girls comes in and gives me a shot.
>someone already paid for it she says
>girl dancing on me finally takes her fucking panties off
>shes rubbing on my crotch, getting off
>super hot
>asks if i want more, i ask how much
>she doesnt answer and unzips me
>the usual hj
>but she actually sucked my off a bit at the end
Normally thats a pretty bad idea but i was liking this girl
>then asked if i want her number
So i dated a stripper for a couple months
She was usually real horny after her shift if she didnt get off while she was there. Was pretty cash tbh. She made damn good money too.

Gold Club Centerfolds in Rancho Cordova CA. A bunch of my friends turned 18 when they were seniors in HS. I was 17 but borrowed a friends license who looked nothing like me and was 6 inches shorter than me. They still let me in.

My best friend picked out the only heavy set stripper (who happened to be black) and got a private dance. When he came back he had a terrified look on his face. I asked him what happened. He had jizzed himself. His father told that big girls give the best dances.

Later a stripper pulled me up on stage, took of my shirt, and rubbed her pussy all over it. I wore the shirt to school the next day as a badge of honor.

I was a T.A. for a math teacher and somehow he found out that I had gone to the club. The next class he talked openly to the whole class about my adventure that night.

>colosseum in detroit
>one of the cuter dancers
Idk man they all look great except like 2 of em
Black or white girl?
Thick or na?

>Get really drunk at a hole in the wall Jersey strip club
>Get dragged into the backroom for a lap dance.
>Stripper bounces on my cock and stomach
>I throw up all over her back
>She screams
>Bouncer opens curtain, eyes in shock and looks like he is ready to throw up
>I run out of there, take my shirt off and quick hide in my trunk.
>Sleep it off. Wake up next morning, crawl through the back seat and drive home.

How often do strippers give you a little extra?

Bare backs in rock springs Wyoming, a shit hole of a strip club all the strippers looked like a fat mans ball sack except for maybe 2. Went in with 5 co workers and we all got lap dances when the last one went back with a different we all started drinking more until he came out looking like he saw a ghost. Asked him what was wrong he said he went to suck her tit and felt something odd like it squirted so he did it again to be sure that wasn't enough so he went back a third time for some stripper tit milk he was horrified we thought it was amazing and never stopped giving him shit

All depends on the place. Roxys- St. Louis = every time(sleazy as fuck). Cheetah lounge - Atlanta= Highly unlikely (high class joint)

What about Club Risque in Philly?

Shit kid. What you think- I've been to every strip club in the country?

Forget it

Between that place and Delilahs, I have never seen more dead eyed women. I can't even get hard there anymore.