Okay Sup Forums I wanna buy a new computer tonight...

Okay Sup Forums I wanna buy a new computer tonight. Idk what I should budget or what I should get( gaming oriented use) Let me be clear I'm not rich so budgets of over a grand ain't ganna happen but dubs decide what I buy. Under 1,000 I will buy and post proof. Roll it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/user/TheOfficialCzex/saved/TGnGXL
store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-pavilion-510xt-desktop-pc-v9a72aa-aba-pc
pcpartpicker.com/list/3TFDFd
detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/sys/6124858152.html
ebay.com/itm/322372168504
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op will deliver...

Will throw in 20 bucks PayPal if someone actually comes up with a good idea.

Okay... 50 bucks to best idea... gatta be worth one of your worthless asses time for that.

Are you buying prebuilt?
What stores are local?
What's on sale?

pcpartpicker.com/user/TheOfficialCzex/saved/TGnGXL

Most component hardware stores will be happy to perform a BIOS update for you. This will do well at 1080p and medium settings. Yes, that Pentium is hyperthreaded like an i3.

Not getting the point here. Pick a build for me.

That is what I'm asking. Your job is to do exactly that. It's why I'm willing to give you money.

I have a better idea - show me your local craigslist, and I'll find a computer for you.

get a used i5 desktop, throw in a new graphics card and you are good to go.

But going for online not local. Seems to be better deals over interbread

U have a messenger I can hit u up on and we'll discuss it?

you can budget on the power supply and mobo kind of. i always go with liquid cooling because i have no air condition #poorfag.

Umm... There's no difference in terms of ambient temperatures as both air and liquid cooling transfers the heat into the room at equal rates. Also, never skimp on the power supply.

heres what i have

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz 78 °F
Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1063MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard
MSI B150 GAMING M3 (MS-7978) (U3E1)
2476WM (1920x1080@59Hz)
8192MB ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics (ASUStek Computer Inc)

931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-22MFCA0 (SATA)

I haven't tried to build a computer in years I feel so out of date and like so many options idk where to even start honestly.

R5 1600, RX 580, MSI B350 PC Mate, 8GB RAM, NZXT S340 case, Corsair CX750 power supply, any monitor with HDMI
Next

It's much better to build your own than to buy.

i mean i use pc part picker to make sure my shit is compactable. very good wevsite honestly

exactly

my buildwas only about 800

just post your city, and I'll scan it for any deals.

if I had to pick something random

HP Pavilion Desktop - 510-p030xt

store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-pavilion-510xt-desktop-pc-v9a72aa-aba-pc

Then get a decent used graphics card.

Windows 10 Home
6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-6400T Processor
8 GB DDR4 memory
1 TB HDD storage
AMD Radeon™ R5 Series Graphics

we all agree with you but OP doesn't want to. Sort of like my dad lecturing me on changing my own car oil, and shit.

Thank you. First actual specs someone has offered. Let me look into that and I will get back to you. If you have a messenger I can contact you on feel free to post it so you don't have to check here.

CX550M will be perfect for this build. The CX, CS, and TX lineups are of poor quality. The CXM and TXM lineups are based on a much more modern OEM and a PUQ-B base rather than the previous HAF-V base. They're much more efficient and much safer.

Here just us zip code 48138 idc

Not my city but it's close enough to give u an idea.

OP here I'm now starting to get replies from you guys I am trying to reply as well. The zip code I gave is in my area. Looking for a consensus here. Help me figure this out best idea consensus or dubs gets the 50 bucks

is "detroit metro" area ok?

no one is doping it for the money. post some nudes of your mom as currency or something.

i'll see if i can find my account on pc part picker.

And yes that's me who got dubs (op)

Yes

My trips trump ur dubs. If u woulda offered some kinda advice instead of asking for nudes of my mom which I do not have, I would have given. Fuck off nigger faggot.

pcpartpicker.com/list/3TFDFd

the case is a piece of shit. go with something different. but all together its a decent computer for the price.

Okay he got dubs. Op will deliver. Give me a way to message you with ur reply with dubs linked to it plz

something like this. make sure it hasn't been overclocked. have him run a graphics test on ti while you hang out:

detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/sys/6124858152.html

Talk him down $100, get a monitor, and you'll need to upgrade the video card.

oh well that isn't nice. later fag

better pic of specs

Need to see some way to send u the money with it linked to ur reply plz.

Would appreciate any more advice but op delivers, not a faggot, he got dubs.

also need to mention the motherboard can be a cunt. has a plastic shield shit around the ports that can screw up the way the GPU goes in. it can be taken off on the bottom is tiny screws.

i have no idea anyway how. i'll make a kik i guess.

Dubs again...dude u got ur 50 bucks lol. Idk if imma buy the computer but I promised 50 bucks imma deliver. Need ur info.

hold up.

Need a screenshot with ur comment posting the kik account showing you made the dubs comment.

First one to show that photoshop or not gets the money. All I ask in return is u post that u got the money in this thread after.

Once you get it. Ganna need PayPal or something we will discuss it on messenger.

Anyway OP HERE thank you for the advice I've screanshotted everything so I can go from here. Any more would be appreciated but the prize is won once it has been claimed. They have 15 minutes to claim it

If they don't claim it within 15 minutes it's open to next dubs or good suggestion.

kik.me/g/Z5I1mTWukvZv6nNdeRMv4-rH-50

Fucking 2 mb on phone.

I don't see the original dubs. But u just got dubs again so it's valid far as I'm concerned. Good enough. I'll msg u one moment Sup Forumsro

wow dubs again

Literally just get this. It's fine. The CPU and Motherboard are a bit old but to be honest they run modern things without any problem. All you need to do is just throw another 8GB of ram in it and you got a desktop that will run anything out now on high or better.

ebay.com/itm/322372168504

bump for delivery