Feet thread, thoughts on these toes?

Feet thread, thoughts on these toes?

We are bored of them now.

suckable

How does one get bored of these?

Friends feet taken just now

what would you do if you had a cute female roommate with cute feet?

rub my fat cock on her feet while she sleeps

I'd say nice but then it probably turns out that it's a trap or tranny or some shit like that.

would you sniff them too?

nah here's her face

some more

any pics of face and feet in same pic?

sadly not, i'm surprised you think they're potential guy feet lmao been jerking to these for a while

btw if anyone cock/cum tributes any of her feet pics you're a legend.

anyone think it's hotter if the girl is unwilling?

Honestly I love when girls post dumb pics of their feet nor realising people will furiously jerk to them.

if a cute girl has any pics of her feet at all (flipflops, beach, etc) what are the chances that guys have jerked to them before?

Probably really fucking high, if she's stupid enough to post soles it's 100% honestly.

In latex? YES!!

there were a lot of footfags at my school so i know girls have had their socks stolen before

find that pretty hot, them probably not even realizing why

if it makes you feel better, in my opinion they are obviously girl feet, it's really easy to spot tranny feet I don't know how some guys fall for it

Having a girls socks is nothing compared to starting at a clueless girls bare soles with a raging boner.

how did you know there were alot of foot fags at your school? because of the stolen socks or because of something else? were foot fags at your school just very open?

they aren't ugly, I prefer the 2nd toe to be big and the toes in general to be longer

That is one long big toe

Fair enough, is her pinky toe long enough for you at least?

Love those chubby toes. Do they smell?

some of them were open
but mostly the stolen socks, usually happened in drama class where everyone has to put their shoes and socks in another separate room before going in

Did you ever get to sample some stolen wears?

yeah, would do anything in this world to have those 2 slender big toes in my mouth

Absolutely.

if you could blackmail a girl to do feet things, would you do it? no chance of getting caught

was it ever revealed who was doing the stealing?

Yum. Any pics with her shoes on? I wiuld love to see what kind of shoes she likes.

Duh

Hnnng moar!

what would you make her do?

Don't have any pics but she always wears either flats or converse

i've sniffed a couple socks on occasion just because it was so easy
nope. doubt it was just one person, but who knows

First her nails must be painted at all times. And no shitty colors like brown or anything neon. 2nd she would be required to always wear closed toed shoes. Flats, moccasins, sneakers etc as long as it makes her feet smell.

Every day she would be required to take her shoes off in front of me and let me smell her feet. Then after sufficiently horny she'd give me a foot job until I fountained cum.

another one

Any girls in mind? Would love to see the girls who'd u do this too.

only closed toed shoes? would she be allowed socks then?

Op for sure.

Would you do it too if you had the chance?

what about asian girls?

wtf

I must admit asian girls have some delicious feet but there's something about white girls red/pink soles that turn my cock into diamonds.

Dont have any more I'm afraid, hopefully the weather will start to get hotter so I can get more pics of my cousin's feet

would she be allowed socks?

I've never really been a lover of the long 2nd toe but this pic changed my mind, I need my cock between those long toes right now.

does anyone have that pic that i think some celeb took of her feet at a nail salon with the caption "for those freaks with a foot fetish" or something like that?

Give me her snapchat & I'll show her my big cock & tell u her reaction. Also will ask to see her feet to help me cum & we'll see if she is a foot slut ;)

Anyone man enough to post a tribute to those oc toes?

Her feet tend to have that effect on people, you're the 2nd guy here that says he would love to get a footjob from her because of her big toe+second toe

And some other guy said he didn't even like feet and hers made him hard

And I've only posted her like 5-6 times

Fuck uhm, that was Janette Mccurdy

You are very lucky, enjoy those feet my man.

She doesn't have a snapchat, her only social media is facebook

But believe me she wouldn't say anything, she is your typical prudish girl, came from really uptight catholic family,small town, she is 20 now and she is still a virgin, little does she know I would fuck her and her feet sooooo hard.

Op here, literally the same as the girl I posted. Is she nerdy?

hmm it doesn't seem to be on wikifeet. good to know who it was though

depends on what you mean by nerdy, she loves harry potter and also studies alot, so in that sense yeah

nerdy girls have the best feet hands down tbh

Ok give FB

Are those man feet? Definitely man legs. Get that fucking cunts shit off this thread - this is for arousing content only - not fatso women who look like men.

You know they aren't lol, cmon mate it ain't summer yet.

Yes please

here's her chubby tummy to go with her chubby toes :)

people saying this get banned/

No fat ugly whores being paraded as hotties, that's just mean to those fat ugly whores...it builds their confidence full of fake support

she could do with a confidence boost tbh

yeah, this korean girl i know has perfect feet and i want them so bad

No, if she feels like a fat ugly whore, she is right where she belongs.

Look at those manly fucking feet. Disgusting. You should probably knock her down a peg, because maybe, just maybe, she'll stop taking pictures of her disgusting man feet.

How does it feel to know they will likely never touch your cock?

I would but I'm afraid of you outing me, sry

she would be so confused, asking why her and specifically her feet

No socks allowed

post webms

feels bad, i would make her my footslave without hesitation if i could

Oh fuck. She's cute

Dude c'mon please. We can really see if she is a foot slut ;)

hnng, how often would she be allowed to wash her feet? how do you think she'd react?

I know, she's also very shy.

If that's all you want to know, then I can garantee you she doesn't even know foot fetish is a thing, she is also the furthest thing from a slut there is

risk isn't worth reward

How long have you been jerking to her feet?

Imagine a punishment system where high school/college girls who misbehave can legally be forced to become school foot slaves

I've been attracted to them ever since I was 12, I've fapped to them on and off since then

Nowadays I fap to them everyday, they have just gotten better with age I feel and ever since I've smelled her socks and sneakers about a year ago I can't stop thinking about them

You know you're hooked for life now right?

That's rapey as fuck

Yeah, it's insane that I get harder for her feet than I do for any girl

Innocent girls are the biggest sluts once they've been exposed to sexual stuff!

OMG, I want her face unblurred so bad. It's like you can tell how hot she is, so you want to keep looking, but the blur is telling you to move on..

she isn't really "innocent" tho, just really socially awkward

but you know what, fuck it, send me an email and I will tell you her facebook