Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Eliza, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me

Other urls found in this thread:

w01.co.delaware.pa.us/pa/publicaccess.asp?UAYN=Y&MyAction=RealFolioSearch&Folio=03-00-00053-29
imgur.com/a/TBop3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits or gtfo.

lol i know u irl

You're pretty hot tbh, besides you being a little arrogant I can't really think of any insults.

Diga?

not this cunt again

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nice bitch

This isn't even good bait

sure, and this is me.
are we done?

C O O L

>"I'm pretty much perfect"
Show me them tits and I'll let you know if that's true or not.

Who let Anne Frank out of the attic?

>fakes being a woman for attention
>calls other people fat, disgusting neckbeards
>is a fat, disgusting neckbeard

You know a copy pasta in irl

Kys newfag

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you godd¬amn fool. I shall s¬hit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.

Tooth gap. And your personality is rotten. 3/10.

seems pretty legit

lost

I've never done heroin, or had to leave my home to spend time in residential treatment.
>1/10 made me reply

N E W F A G S

OP is screaming in the mental ward.

Oh, we're doing reiterations of these now? I like it.

You know you're a newfag when you don't recognize her

I want to put my dick in your ass. You look like the kind to enjoy that sort of thing.

S A Y S T H E N E W F A G

WOWOWOW

NICE DUBS

FUCKING SWAG

S H A D I L O Y
H
A
D
I
L
O
Y

Must be summer

>replying to a bait thread

Low quality bait tits or GTFO

That's adorable thinking you can offend people on Sup Forums

MOAR

can someone explain this to me?

shut up, summerfag

she aint gonna be laughing when she hits the wall in her early 30s/late 20s

motherfucker

Nice trips bro

Oh yeah, do you have an iq of 160?

Allow me to expand upon your post user

dubs

/170cmtrio
Sister's twitter
/sineadkieltyhoran
Mom's facebook
/thoran
Dad's facebook
Instagram/tomhoran/
Dad's Instagram
Instagram/helen_horan/
Sister's Instagram
w01.co.delaware.pa.us/pa/publicaccess.asp?UAYN=Y&MyAction=RealFolioSearch&Folio=03-00-00053-29
House info
imgur.com/a/TBop3
Leaked chat with the whore in question from Feb.

Remove Ciara/Eliza from the internet.

ok, now post the pics

My goodness, what did you mean by your most recent statement towards me, young miss? You may be interested to know I graduated top of my class in the Her Majesty's Secret Service training, and I’ve had the opportunity to participate in multiple surprise visits to Al-Qaeda, with an estimated 300 unpleasantries. I am trained in multiple types of military training and am a pretty accurate sniper if I do say so myself. To me, you resemble one of the many cardboard cutouts I met in basic training. If we were to ever engage in a duel, I would probably take you out very quickly. I hope you realize you cannot make such arrogant statements to me on the World Wide Web. I have a number of contacts in the intelligence community who are easily able to download various Internet Protocol addresses such as the one you hold. Does that frighten you? I bet it makes you feel your life is insignificant. You will soon be exterminated you ruffian. I have the ability to travel on a moment's notice, and I have many ways to terminate you without resorting to weapons. Also, I have connections across the Atlantic to the United States Marine Corps and if necessary, I will utilize them to ensure you cease existence. I pray that you had only thought carefully before making such a flippant remark. If you did, you might have chosen to rephrase your thoughts in a more courteous manner. But sadly, you failed to do so, and now you must receive an appropriate punishment for such action, which only proves your lack of intelligence. I will seek my vengeance in a matter most unpleasant. Young lady, you are doomed.

Thanks. Forgot that image only explained her nudes.

No thanks. I have to use my wifi hotspot on my phone to even use Sup Forums anymore. Permabanned on my home wifi for posting her nudes.

Why do you hate her so much? Did she break your pencil crayons in the second grade?

Fuck off beta orbiting cunt.

Why, is she underaged?

Anyone remember 3 months ago when Sup Forums was plastered with eliza threads

Seems Eliza is better than everyone. And she thinks she is being original. Must be very edgy. Get off your high horse OP. And the computer u have that a man probably paid for.

Not sure if her age is verified. Some say yes, some say no. Mods just go with underage

They still are

Are you stupid? Read the name of the file before commenting such things. Get the hell out of here and die.

You shouldn't have provoked 4 chan. Maybe you will finally kys.

You're welcome, however, I must tell you, you put "listening ". I apologize for pointing this out so bluntly m'lady, but none of us actually listened to anything, we read it.

Fuck off dad! This is my thread! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Holy shit this girl messed up big time.

Older Sister and her bf.

Second older sister.

I'd put my dick in that.

Fat ugly mom(age 44) and her psycho dad who verbally abuses her(age 44-46)

Her late Feb leaked skype logs.

Old b8

Im totally a trashy person, im fat, ugli, disgusting, and even so i get everithing i whant, why, i have money and no matter how terrible and trashy person i am, people will do anithing for money, anything. im glad to be me lol.