New celeb thread

New celeb thread

old

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Sexy fucking pits.

more of her?

>a wild succubus appears

Fuck off Herman. Enough of your pedo shit.

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Well hello there

Lick her pit and she will extract your cum.

And yeah, it is seven inches, apparently.
But i dunno, im kinda insecure

my cum is already on her pits

mmmm

Have you measured?

>herman/pedo talking to himself (like every other thread)

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

my fav fap girl

you might be worst then him at this point

only if she uses those tits to do it

Yee, i did. Exactly seven kek

damn! she was my fave on battle star.

ahh! what a day for baby!
almost returning to heaven
to grace the harps of love!

You know if Elle saw it she'd be very excited

my suckle my uncle

so naughty

makes me diamonds

tee hee baby poops on the slut master

>>>>>Hi, user!!

5 minutes after the explosion
they were still asking to eat baby's bum!

Oh, would she?
I wonder her first reaction.

my fap princess

Wide eyes, and two words in a whisper "that's big"

see anything but blue cheese
on the menu for baby,
making her fart like an eagle!

>>>>>Chekked

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

>*user quickly sucks his gut back in*

>>Chekked

Damn

I wanna worship her feet

love her in fishnets

fuck

Full House Chekked!!

Well, now i know my dick is big enough for her.

>on your knees user
O-ok...

Did you not realize before that it was big?

Aragorn

fuck me sideways!

I-im insecure.

Now you know.

holy shit!!!

kik?

No kik, no discord.
Sup Forums is where its at.

what the fuck is she doing with her hands? looks absolutely retarded.

baby's eye liner, too much,
now she looks like spooky the ghost!

she's the BOMB

mistress baby to all her slaves
is one mean Bitchess!

How the Mighty have Fallen..

come not nigh,
lest she trample
your marble sack!

no person(sane that is ) ever said she could dance... even though she made it on a dance show!!!

baby hears the cry of her slaves on the ground,
begging her to remove her pointy boot heel from
their chest! Should baby, should not baby

She should be jailed for public indecency IMO.

Hi JJ! :3

It took five whole minutes? I'd be asking to eat baby's bum as the explosion was still happening, and to eat her poop as well.

baby's fickle and sometimes
wants to poop on random
street faces!

Chekd
She used to take 4 dance classes a day, to she could perform on the show.

baby walks by...

so hot

That ass...

She needs to be barefoot

this is terrible;
baby feels her
coal bin filling up:
precious nuggets are
imminent!

All those years of Dance Training have paid off....

Very true.

Best Kenzie Webm