Show dick.

post her nudes

i'd bang her

there are none

10.011/10

i'd fuck her

11/10 moar

Fix that

She's trained in BJJ and lifts weights at the gym. She'd beat you up if you tried.

>FB_IMG
kys

sorry bub I don't weigh 130 lbs
I'm like twice your size man

Pics in Gym outfits? Short Shorts? Bikini?

I bet this is just some poor girl you're obsessed with like a fucking loser. You should do the world a favor and kill yourself

No shit, Sherlock. Just look at the filename.

How often does she rape your face?

I bet she wrestles you to the floor after you get out of the shower, yanks off your towel, starts choking you while stroking your micro penis to get it hard, and rapes your beta cuck ass until you cum in her soon-to-be fertile 11 year-old pussy.

Whenever she feels like it. She has school now so I'm safe.

pics or it didn't happen

you dont personally know the young lady depicted in that image do you? you wish you did because you are very desperate for companionship but have had no in real life chances of meeting the underage girl of your dreams so youve resorted to these delusional threads to keep you from just giving up and settling down with a yucky older woman (possibly fat) that you told yourself a long time ago you wouldnt do because deep down you still feel like you have a chance with a precious clean young loli if you were just given a fucking opening right user? all you need is that small window of chance that will let you land a girl like the one you posted right? all you need is that opportunity and youre set huh? youre so close huh? fuck

FUCK

gtfo newfag

>newfag
gtfo normie

piss off retard i wasnt taking to you

I told you in the last thread just to eat her ass and everything will be okay. Listen to me user.

I don't know if this is copypasta or not,

its not
im heavily intoxicated and need attention

Shes beautiful and cute you have to keep a good eye on your sis there will be alot of fuccbois chasing her

>normie
gtfo cancer

Checked

>cancer
gtfo "oldfag"

You sounded very cringy user, please stop drinking and get help. Booze is bad for you.

>rate my sister
mademydickswelltosteelinunder7seconds/10

Hi I have autism too wanna be friends?

>"oldfag"
gtfo reddit

ok you got me

This fucking poor faggot obviously speaks from personal experience.

Tbh, she's nothing special though.
Notgoingtojail/10

wouldletherrapemeaftereachshower/10