You mad white boi????

You mad white boi????

No.

No, should I be?

Are you faggot, nigger?

you should blacks are stronger, smarter and better than any white bois and we get all the white women

Not long until he responds again pretending to be super mad.

The fuck is the point of these threads? Wouldn't have so much time if you had a job.

>>blacks are stronger, smarter and better than any white bois and we get all the white women
medium keks.

This is proof you small white boi

No you blackpeople are a disgusting race, btw only in to asian chicks.

Black man will always have the woman, why do you thing everyone is turning black??? People want to be black mixed cause we is supperior

you are sad

you mad white boi???

>2017
>High school edgelords still post this
Moving on

get beat white bois and know ure place

i bet u still here you weak white boi i will smash you like the twig you are

It's most likely some 30 year old cuckfag.

lel

smash dat buttom blackfag

Femanon here, why do so many black guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive. They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.
Listen, dumbfucks - we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

Neat
Yeah could be. Should we spoolerman post then??

Hahaha you cant go through school or hold a job you just smoke drugs and get money from the government until you will get 25 to life for being the dumbass waste of oxygen you brainless monkeys are.

A human kissing an animal? I'm disgusted. Oh, thou shall not post niggers

at what?

so what youre saying is ure white trash but the only difference is you dont like black guys?

thats not white trash thats just racist

tits of gtfo

dobs

this is now dubs thread

You sound jelous small white boi i will destroy you
where you at white boi u kno i will smash ure face in dumb cracka

Holy fucking shit that is a big nose.... What do you monkeys store in all that space?

that not racist, its just experiencing black criminal lifestyle..

let the dubs of truth commence!

ugabuga wub wub

Stolen tvs, and welfare checks.

Test.

OMG

all these triggered white bois i can smash yall lucky yall are safe smh

Ill let the law enforcement just smash your race then :^)

tbh i want to fuck you and your big black cock
please penetrate my white boi pucci

this, the "trap" niggas probably don't like this faggot

No, I'm not mad, and stop talking like a baby. The word is "boy" not "boi". You are 12

JESUS CHRIST!!!

@733688008

why you want to do it with a monkey lol

driving home yesterday, I saw a black guy and a white kissing outside a bar, young people.

I thought to myself "well, I sure hope dude is hung like a yak, so she won't be disappointed, seeing as most black men are the same average as their white counterparts".

imagine that, being a black man... with an average 5,5 inch dick, like most other guys black and white, and all the white chicks expect you to roll out a 12 inch grand-master-full-scale.

oh well.

Haha no I have had niggers as friends but it is not cool because we know that about 70% of niggers are full of diseases (aidsbola) and I realy like being healthy so not mad just being cautious.

What is a "bois" is that a French word?

shutup white boi

whycantiholdallthesedubs.jpg

what is going on...

Je suis le "bois" , ca'va ?

Nigger tier bait.

nice pussy

Hahaha I was right you broke ass joke you cant do shit little monkey boy.

Dubs confirm

BWC is master race

Whoever posted this picture is gay for having it saved in their computer

Probably a dude pretenting to be a girl, but w/e.
I'm a guy, got a lot of girl friend and we talked about that a few times. Either they don't care or think black guys are disgusting.
At some point niggers will have to realise they don't steal white girls, only whores a billion men, white, black, asian, arab, no matter the race fucked already.

This picture is gay. Stop being gay

nah, im into cute asian girls, white girls are trash tier girls, have them.

Le bois e tu suis

thanks pusssy nigger

go be racist somewhere else

naw git dat stinky wite languge outta hear, no one understnds u wite boi

Please, say that again in English

i meant the cat you dumb fuck

>saves picture on desktop
literally worst than monkeys

Hahaha what a comeback, cant you think of something better or is you IQ 29 from all the crack your whore of a mother smoked whit you inside?

Nah, famalam

Arab/mudslime women is where it's at.

>literally worst than monkeys
>worst than
>worst

I almost experienced getting stabbed by some beaner brown criminal lifestyles today, what a fun day enjoying a random park.

I dont give a fuck about you and your poor nigger tinny ssd, good day, pussy nigger.

i will destroy your weak self lil white boi where you at bishh

Is saying "niggers" that many times really necessary?

are you stupid? cats are racist they are animals

Bureau Pkwy, Stafford, VA 22556 come get me faggit

You will smash us all lucky? You are either a 5 year old retard , or black. Learn to speak

to a racist it is...

Come to Germany you little fuck I will skin you alive you filth.

i betchu that aint even ure real adress white boi show ureself

Shut up is two words. Your intelligence is extremely low

youre mad that you have a shitty tiny ssd LOL

what a racist side tracking faggot hopefully this ain't your shitty thread

u lost the war germany and now u will lose again to me alone u small white boi country

I'm a French nigger from st.lucia. Don't you know anything about your own race? We speak French , you dumb American nigger making us all look bad.

Where are you from? Africa?

i doubt there is a single actual black person on this site.

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
im waiting for you blackfag

yo

*aren't

I don't think anyone in North America, or any English speaking country, could translate what you just said. Only black Americans speak "nigger" us other blacks are better then you in every way

kek

Of the "Real Nigga" thug culture variety?

No probably I highly doubt it.

But working class/middle class black people?

I bet there's a lot.

Sup homie? I'm just popin bottles of bub at da club

Im from america whereelse you dumb white boi. youre prolly from UK where all the refugees are tearing yalls bumhole a new one.

I tried and I even stumbled, and I am a nigger. He is ultra mega nigga of quads!!!

Hahaha you think it is over?? We got people in every European government's and in Argentina and now in America, The third reich will rain for a thousand years heil Himmler.

90/20......summer is here.

this guy is definitely not black is that you justin timberlake?

nope why?

White girls who date niggers are mentally unbalanced lowlifes.

Now that is true.