timestamp and tits read the rules

roll nigga

First one to get dubs gets to be my gf >_

Good

roll

kys

Fuck off

Difficult to pass up

even if this cunt posted a time stamp no one cares about it.

try less.

I beg to differ

Wrong

cunt

Try harder edgefag

I honestly want to try and get trips just to reject you. Ha haa

Nope

too easy

my main is on twisting nether

Present

k

get me cock wets

Can I just fuck you instead. I don't really care to be in a relationship.

Hello there Sweet Pea

sup

Rolllllinnnnn

I can smell autism in this thread.

Ok sure

No

Rolling for nudes

time stamp or gtfo

No Challenge

Trips nao

Here's hoping

op is a faggot

Winrar

winrar

Winrar

Fuk u bich

WINRAR - grant the trips his wish op

lonely
just as lonely
the loneliest

If I get trips will you kys?

waiting for nudes already

Tits time!

OP is a fag

You dumb niggers need to learn to image search.

What is your name?

+1
trips claims

Im gay

Sad
Jelous
Pathetic

░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

ill never be ur bf desu

fuckable

Nothing to lose

roll

rollin

stuffs

Your pretty, my advice, leave 4 Chan and never return, focus on school and family. More time spent here the more ur soul whithers into a dehumanized version of what once was.

And remember don't eat the member' berries....

No thanks

Roll

Be mine

I wouldn't want to date Ciara, but I wouldn't mind getting balls deep in that teen puss

BACK AWAY MOTHER FUCKERS SHES MINE

get

lets see if your my abdl girlfriend diaper slave.

lels were had

Roll I'm lonely

Rollerino

You guys don't have what it takes.

What if I don't wanna!

I hope I get trips but not to be your boyfriend. To dump you and make you reliease what a worthless slut you are.

Rolling fucking again.

Rolling once more.

Roll

Kill yourself bitch

Rolling

Check out these singles

Again

No thanks I don't see a cock

ok

Roll

Ill get the trips then dump you. Fucking whorl.

plz

I need tits for verication by the way.

rolling for Sup Forumsae

Virgin?

Not gonna happen

When ur mum lets you play Roblox with your pals, but they want to play Minecraft on the Nintendo Wii U instead so they can make fun of your dirt house even though you know they are dirt poor in real life because they refused to eat their supper for a month straight so they can afford a used Nintendo Wii U from Ebay that has crack cocaine resin on the top of the console, and the tablet screen is greasy from a middle aged basment dweller using his dick as a stylus. So you let them make fun of your dirt house, while you hold back making fun of them for not having enough RoBux to buy the new bundle that includes a Freddie Fazzbear skin and map of the pizza parlor,and you know full well your mates cant play it unless you invite them to your game.You also need them to like you on the playground at school so you can trade your shit seven eleven fidget spinner to them for one that has blinky
lights that where taken off of light-up Sketchers stolen from the neighberhood junkie who sold his balls to the transgender shemale whom'st've is the principale of the elementary school that you go too.

roll

Roll

Fucking one day if I try hard enough.

Damn. Rolling.

3 fucking off.

One day.