Feels thread

Feels thread.

i feel you

If he had any non-selfish Feelings for that dog he would give him away to a Family who can actually take care of him and offer him a decent life
Instead this homeless selfish cunt doesnt want to be miserable alone and drags his dog with him
how the fk is that supposed to make me sad ?

that dog looks pretty old, dogs get attached to their owners

autists like you wouldn't understand

the homeless people most likely share that dog among each other for extra sympathy money. I see it all the time. And it really fucking bothers me, because the dogs are always miserable.

i fucking hate dogs. THey smell bad, they are always retarded, bark all day and night long, attack people. Fuck i hate those filthy animals
KILL
ALL
DOGS

explain to me kid

What do I not Understand, If u dont follow up with anything smart U just Show how retarded U are

Get off Sup Forums Andy. This place isn't for you.

literally the worst bait in the world do you even fucking try? you fucking failure

nice typo faggot, we know u ment niggers not dogs

Pretty sure the dog gets to eat before its owner and I wouldn't be surprised if it was vaccinated too. Quite often, caring for their dog is the only thing they have in life.

Not him, but dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth. That dog knows it could've run off, but that's his pack, his family. Live as a pack, die as a pack.

miserable ppl like him should be taking care of themselves , he cant life a worthy live on his own why would he be able to live one for 2?
He's miserable and lonely, he can Change the lonely part, by havin a stupid dog and make his live miserable too
U have made no decent Point there

this

You are either underage or retarded.

hes both

lets not ignore the fact that this homeless prick lives in Germany, U can tell by the Water-bottle
in Germany anyone can get a free Apartment, literally no1 has to be homeless, People are just too stupid and dumb and dont know how to get their life together

Most homeless have mental problems, you know.

>in germany mental illness doesn't exist

no decent Point once again.
safe ur live as a pack die as a pack bullshit for some1 who cares. this isn't the wilderness u retarded fuck

People pay for Dogs, that homeless prick most likely did too when he wasnt on the streets
he most likely had the Option to give him away but he decides to take him on the streets with him and sleep outside.
that dog hasnt been happy once since hes on the streets.

Ur again being retarded
no base
no Arguments
just bullshit non-sense harrasment attempts

when U make sense i will acknowledge u again

r U amerifat?

I know
hes a mentally retarded selfish prick.
He would be None of those if he gave 2 fucks about his pet and tried to offer him a decent life

nigga wat

a line a heard today

"user i do't get why you don't have a gf (abbreviated for time), you're such a good person"

>women will judge me more by my height then my character

And how do you know that dog isn't happy? That dog is most likely happier than every dog being locked inside a backyard every day.

Feels? Feels good man, another whitey suffering.
Fuck white people.

CUCKED.COM

cuz u have to be one mentally disabled motherfucker
to think that any of those 2 enjoy life.

I'm sorry you're short.

He looks so happy, and homeless people actually take very good care of their dogs. Even homeless drug addicts take care of their dogs before themselves. I know this because I live in a supportive housing building in a city with many homeless, and interact with them daily. I can tell you I know more owners that are well to be that treat their dogs like shit than homeless people.

Fuck you're bad at this.

First of all, there are several people here not just me. You are not talking to the same guy all the time. You seem to lack identity awareness.

Secondly, you have communication problems. It's not just about "U"s or grammar or structure, but you keep using disqualifying adjectives to the subjects. This is insecurity and aggression.

Thirdly, you show a tremendous frustration with the world and have a positive obsession towards dogs and a negative one towards homeless people. This is your biggest red sign, take care.

Can you come up with something that would prove your point instead of thinking that anyone who doesn't share your thought are "mentally retarded"? Yes it's hard to tell from just a pic if the dog is happy or not but considering he has a bowl of water, some toys, food and even a fucking grooming tool for the dog I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be happy. Even if the guy is homeless it looks like taking care of his dog is probably his highest priority.

today I found out one of my co-workers who I think of as a friend,was arrested and institutionalized after constantly threatening to shoot up the school.I feel helpless, like I could have helped him. but I didn't.

Homeless people are propably the best dog owners in the world. I mean, they are out doors all day and around the dog all day and generally they put the dog first and share all their food with them... in contrast normal dog owners leave the dog alone for 8-10 h ours a day and cant be bothered to walk it all that much

oh no grammar nazis, reads People like a book based on their typing.
I hear the same type of retarded Arguments so i assume it's the sam Idiot responding.
secondly I have no Idea how U come up with Insecurity and aggresion,Ur making up this non-sense to put urself on the higher horse.
classic tactic

thirdly.
I Show Frustration towars Sup Forums tards who want me to feel sad for the poor guy and his poor dog
I'm pointing out that the dog doesn't have to be poor , it's his Owners choice to share his miserable existence with the dog.

Ur like the other idiots, playing emotional games.
no base
no Point
no Arguments against mine.
not gonna call u retarded but ....

this guy speaks truth. Dogs are the cancer of this planet. Everytime i see a dog i feel the urge to kick it

I can confirm that, I know those people and in Berlin you still have a lot of bums with dogs. Never saw an ill one, never saw one underfed, they are just good company and if you sleep on the streets, dogs take care and warn you if you get assaulted. Which happens too often because of young hate tards like you, because you don't think of circumstances that lead to a lifestyle like this. There is always a history to it and even the best health care or other social support systems can't help you anymore at a certain point.
Think about it, if life went really really bad with you, you're left by almost everyone, maybe you have a long suppressed problem, you lose your job - just imagine, how far it can go - would you really want to go to the authorities to ask for help? In a society that dispises homeless people, that avoids them, fears them?
I don't know, anons, I think maybe we can try to understand it a little. Maybe it is more positive, if we get along the way we are and not push prejudices on others.

prove what Point?
That a dog doesnt enjoy smelling like shit and eat the same 1$ bullshit every day, running in circles and sleep all day cuz owner has to beg for Money all day to make it financally
What do you want me to say that isn't obvious?
What should I call u if not mentally retarded?

Slow down, nobody told you to feel in a certain way. It's up to you what you think or feel when you see this picture. But you do lack compassion for other peoples circumstances, just keep cool and enjoy life.

Ur playing the feels-game with me.
Like most Retards who cant come up with logic.

let me dismantle ur Arguments real quick.

-yes, healtcare and social Support System can help you always, ur never forced to be homeless, in no circumstances are U doomed to life on the streets of Germany.

-Yes I would go to the authorities and ask for help.Thats how U get off the Streets,
Ur playing this emotional based bullshit game where I'm supposed to feel bad for homeless People cuz they have too much pride to ask for help, IDK , ur not contributing anything smart.

and about the Dog, No
Dogs enjoy their lifes more in a stable enviroment. especially a Family.
Maybe get another dog he can Play with. take him to the park.play with him. feed him decent Food, wash him, If the dog catches any disease ur not getting any vet-treatment as an homeless Person.

So no
Dogs dont prefer living with the homeless and dont get treated better.
U pull nonsense and emotional games on me but u dont make any sense

fuck off you dirty mudslime underhuman piece of trash. A Dog could have a purpose if need be, but you cannot. Stinking piece of niggadry garbage

Not the user you responded to, but:
Dogs don't just smell like shit. First of all, they smell how dogs smell. Then, people tend to buy you a can of dogfood OR give you a small amount of cash, but mostly the dog has enough of good food. Second, why should it run around in circles? There is just no reason to. And last of all, dogs like to keep calm and sleep a lot, even wolves don't run around and are active all day.

I don't feel any compassion for stupid People.
Just like I don't feel any compassion for fat People , they don't enjoy life?
It's their fault , their not forced into their Position and dragging a clueless dog down with you just makes it worse.

You didn't make any Arguments against mine again. Playing emotional-games with no base.

is this /sjw/ or Sup Forums ? I'm confused
can some1 argue with facts?

I've seen assholes like this in every city I go. Cunts. I will give the dog some water and they always drink like they've never had water. I fucking hate these fucking homeless faggots.

You're quite obviously in your early/mid-teens, by the way you both type and think. (You sound like you have very little real world experience to drawn off of.)

It's okay, we all think we're right at that age, stars in our eyes, still believing in truth and justice, society, and thinking things like homeless people are boogeymen and inhuman. Truth is you're a little shit, no one cares what you think, and that's how it's going to be until you turn 20. Possibly even later.

Go outside, enjoy the time you have left to live in your bubble.

And how the fuck do you know that? If he's homeless he's probably mentally ill or otherwise failed hard somewhere. What makes you think he can "take care" of anything?

Muh master race!

dont you have some dancing to do negro?

Well spoken.

No sense talking to you. I wish you get to know the world better instead of running superficial knowledge about how things should be.

If you can't think of any circumstances why you would decline help from the authorities I can't help you. You feel smart, but you just don't seem to know people in real life that got into those situations.

Maybe you would go, but you're not in position to judge your own behavior compared with others.
You are not supposed to feel anything and I'm not telling you. But again, you haven't learned to be compassionate yet, so you're not able to see it a little bit my way. Maybe it will come to you one day.

Dogs need a pack, which can consist of two people alone. Dogs don't need a family, dogs don't need parks. Dogs don't need to be played with, at all. If you have a special kind of dog like a teckel, that was made for special tasks, then you should be able to give him tasks. Otherwise, no.

Last one: No one said they prefer living with anyone. Listen buddy, this is not a game you can win. Just let it go.

Ur playing the "I'm older than you which means im smarter than you" game.
Again
where are your Points?
I dismantled each of urs and all you come up with is this emotional "it's ok at ur age"-Nonsense
guess what Buddy, You can be 20 and smarter than some1 whos 25, It's not about experience it's about Knowledge, U value quantitiy over Quality, in this case quantitiy=time/experience
and Quality=Knowledge/Facts
Ur not smarter than any1 only cuz ur 40 and life on the streets what uve experienced or seen doesn't matter
Ur still a dumb shit after all.
0 base
0 Points
0 Arguments against mine

mentioning the "bubble" i life in, Can you put any effort into trying to Pop that bubble?
I gave U my "Opinion" If u dont wanna call it facts
an Opinion that you didn't even try to refute once, cuz you can't.

either Argue, or stfu.

Emotional-games dont work

You're mentally retarded too and somehow managed to write here on Sup Forums. Congratulations.

You have no idea how that dog and it's owner does every day though. You do know dogs normally sleep for 16-18 hours every day, right? So if he sits a couple of hours every day to try get some money it's not like that's bad for the dog. A dog don't need a big house and a nice car to be happy you know. They need love and affection which im sure that dog gets way more of than the average dog. Im starting to thinn you are the retarded one. Since he has a grooming tool I also wouldn't be surprised if he takes good care of that dogs hygiene in general.

It makes no sense talking to me cuz U cant put ur nonsense-agenda onto me, theres no superficial Knowledge about how Things should be, there are Facts.

It's fact that this dog would enjoy his life more if he'd be in a Family or a stable healthy enviroment where he gets taken care of.
You trying to argue for homeless People and don't realize what a fking Idiot U really are.

"If you can't think of any circumstances why you would decline help from the authorities "

I can think of alot of Circumstances but those circumstances make you nothing but a Idiot.
Once again. You don't have to life on the Street in Germany, If you do ur an stupid Idiot and there is no Circumstance where this doesn't apply.

I don't feel any smarter than I am , Idiots like U tho make me feel a lot smarter to be honest.

" you haven't learned to be compassionate yet, so you're not able to see it a little bit my way. Maybe it will come to you one day."

Pulling emotional games on me. I can be compassionate , What we are arguing is that this Homeless Idiot is living on the Streets cuz hes an Idiot, and hes keeping that Dog cuz hes an Selfish Idiot.

I know Dogs dont Need a Family but they would be happier in a Family rahter than living on the Streets.

U Play this ""poor stupid guy, cant see the world how i see it"-game

but Ur attempts to refute my Arguments fail .
Respond with something regarding the Topic
or stfu

sad

>guaranteed replies
here's your (you)

Why would I argue with you? Did you even read my post? Why would I take the time to formulate an argument against someone whom I have no respect or interest in, not only that, but why would I waste my time when it's clear you're not interested in learning anything, all you're interested in is winning.

Seriously, no one cares what you think.

What are you trying to argue for?
Make ur Point clear.

this "He may be happy, and the owner may buy him decent Food"-bullshit has no base nor is a good Argument against mine.
I have no Idea what that guy does with the dog neither do you
but he would be happier next to an guy whos not living on the streets, who can SURELY afford Food and DEFINETLY get him the medicine he Needs to stay healthy.

Are you arguing for homeless People>Civilian

U care a good amount.
Enough to give me atleast 3 replies.
But what you dont care about is making any Points cuz you know there are None that wouldn't make you look like a bigger Idiot than U already are.

The Topic is wheter homeless People under any Circumstances ,are forced to live on the Streets(of Germany). and wheter or not it's selfish to Keep that dog rather than giving him to an healthy Family that takes good care of him

Im Open for both Topics but I know
ur either gonna type emotional-based nonsense
to refute my Arguments
or ur not going to type anything cuz u know ur not going to win with facts

I've red ur post.
Nothing but "poor guy, thinks he knows how the world works"-bullshit that contributes nothing to the actual Points im making.
Looking smarter than me is all U want but U know u can't unless you Play the feels-game.
What you don't understand tho is

feels

Like I said, you try too hard to win a game we're not even playing.
One last resume: You think you can really think of circumstances, but you run your stubborn judgement on them ("nothing but a idiot", "stupid").
You feel smart and tell me I'm an idiot? Sorry, does this really work for you?

You can be compassionate? Again, you're reacting with aggression ("idiot" again, "selfish idiot").

You don't even have arguments, that why I wish you would see this as a human being with phantasy, compassion and understanding. But since you lack of anything of substance besides your prejudices and contempt, I will just watch this thread and maybe there will be other anons with something to contribute. I think we're done here. Good luck.

No, this is my third and final post in reply to yours, and the only reason I'm taking time to reply is to prove a point, not to argue against you. Like I said, I couldn't care less what you think.

"
Im Open for both Topics but I know
ur either gonna type emotional-based nonsense
to refute my Arguments
or ur not going to type anything cuz u know ur not going to win with facts"

This proves that you would never listen to another persons opinion, and take the time to learn, as you would either take it as "nonsense" or just "incorrect factually"(In which case you would be wrong)

As I said before, the only thing you care about is winning. Because you're a child.

Goodbye.

A healthy dog don't need medicine. And "may" is because it's impossible to tell from a pic. There's nothing saying the dog would be happier in a house with some lazy fuck watching tv all day.

Blessed are the merciful.

Learn how to type properly you phoneposting piece of shit. Then we'll talk.

"As I said before, the only thing you care about is winning. Because you're a child."
So it's the Emotional based non-sense
well played sir
I couldve cut that part out and U would still type almost the exact same post, I just gave u fuel to avoid the Argument .

And yes, you do care alot about what I think thats why U responded the fourth time.
Trying to Change my Opinion (what i think) about a certain Topic ,in this case myself.

U come up with nothing but non-sense not contributing anything to the Topic of value.

again
make a Point
or stfu .

>U can tell by the Water-bottle

I hope you get AIDS.

>hurr hurr hurr burrdy burble derp!

Don't you have something expensive to buy that you don't really need?

>hes a mentally retarded selfish prick.

Look in the mirror buddy.

He asked you if you were a goddamned burgerclap, you stupid cunt.

Right back at ya, nigger.

Yes , yes I do judge homeless People, No im not stubborn.You will never come accross a Homeless Person that isnt a complete Idiot and failure in life.

"You feel smart and tell me I'm an idiot? Sorry, does this really work for you?" Emotional-based bullshit again, U never learn do you?
Make a Point or stfu.

I don't feel smarter than I am but ur nonsense makes me feel like a fucking Genius

"You can be compassionate? Again, you're reacting with aggression ("idiot" again, "selfish idiot").""

Because U cannot be a smart Person and life on the Streets. You can know what 2+2 is and life on the Streets but no1 will consider U anything but an Idiot , if ur at the Point of ur life where U rely on tip-money to feed urself cuz ur useless to Society and failed miserably to fit in, or ask for Help from the authorities.

"You don't even have arguments, that why I wish you would see this as a human being with phantasy, compassion and understanding"

U Play the feels vs reals game with me.
I give U a Topic (Are homeless People Idiots for being homeless / And is it selfish to drag ur dog with U on the streets and make him miserable too) but U avoid those Topics and talk about me non-stop like U know 1-bit about me .
Ur clueless on the Topic.

U dont want to look like a Idiot but you avoid the Topic and the Points im making .

"" maybe there will be other anons with something to contribute. I think we're done here. Good luck."
best way to avoid an Argument, lovely.

"ur too stupid, I cant help you, maybe some1 else can"- Is that ur Way of saying, "Im too dumb to make any decent Point here so I hope theres some1 who can" .

Again emotional bullshit
with no base
no Arguments
nothing to refute my Points

Ur clueless on this subject U judge me as a Person instead of the Points I make

classic
, i say this again

post reasonable Arguments

or stfu

another

It is a fact that in Germany if you are homeless you can go to the nearest council authority and present yourself for homing. They will instantly furnish you with back to work benefits and give you training to go back to work if needed and even find you a job and settle your rent until you are established.
This is all true, no-one needs to be homeless in Germany (if you are a citizen), if you aren't from here you can cry all the way back to wherever you are from originally and take your aids with you.

>fart noises

Get raped by a pack of niggers.

Are you the Idiot Im arguing with?
Is that ur true-form?

You assume he's actually in Germany, though.

thats the Response i was expecting from Sup Forums

not this sad atttempt of trying to look smart playing emotional-based games with me
im out , peace

What are we supposed to be getting from this?

>more fart noises

>flecks of shit begin to fly from the mouth of the phoneposter

>the mongoloid attempts to communicate further

>user stoically ignores his increasingly autistic screeches

RETARD

Press ctrl and + , this will let you see the water bottle more clearly, he is in Germany, I don't think you have to take your own bottled water to another western European country.

By a process of induction I have figured out he is in Germany, elementary fucknuts, elementary (like your school).