Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums

So I ate out my cat a few times today (stayed away from anus) but now I have a sore throat.

Ideas?

This Episode on

Things I didn't do, just to look edgy when I said I did.

Yeah, completely unfathomable... who could possibly own a cat, and put their tongue on its labia?

Impossible.

>back to facebook you go

Presumably that is from when she was clawing your throat out.

At drug stores like CVS in the cough and cold section there is this sore throat spray. It's shorter duration than losanges but it's MUCH stronger.

Listerine

Nah, she liked it.

I used to finger her ass really deep, and she just purred the whole time, but I got scared of injuring her. I left her alone for a few months, but felt compelled to eat her out today. She likes it, I like it, and it can't hurt her.

I gargled a lot afterward, with toothpaste... maybe that's why my throat hurts?

>this thread

Is it 2006 again? Praise Kek, let it be true!

Tastes just like a human, btw... just that the taste is gone in like 3 seconds, the cunt is so small.

Tripping jesus

Playing along - it's fully possible you contracted some kind of infection. I would wager a yeast infection.

However it's also possible that you're just getting a mild allergic reaction to cat saliva.

Even if you're not allergic to cats, all humans possess some susceptibility to cat saliva, and if you consume a bunch, it may inflame your throat a bit.

Yes, I am allergic to cats... I know it is from their dried saliva on their dander.

Makes sense, thanks.

>allergic to cat
>eat out cat
>allergies

Imagine!

OP is very progressive.

Bernie voter, OP?

Damn a lot of same fagging to the max in here. And so salty.

>salty

Like cat vagina.

Even if the guy is full of shit, it's way funnier to just roll with it and answer as though you're taking it seriously. Don't know why Sup Forumstards don't realize this. They never play along. Just makes Sup Forums wall to wall people calling bullshit.

It's boring.

Old Sup Forums, everyone assumed it was true, because it usually was. But this is now Face/b/ook, overrun by casuals.

We probably shouldn't have gotten moot in Time Magazine and on CNN, huh?

I believe you, OP.

But I think maybe you just need to build up a tolerance. Keep eating.

Fur ball?

Lick that pussy pussy, op.

A cat is fine too...

>nobody asking for pics or videos

Sup Forums is utterly dead.