Britfags what do you think about these Islamist attacks recently?

Britfags what do you think about these Islamist attacks recently?

Pip pip cheerio m8 they r our neighbors m8 keep sending them over m8 islam religion of peace m8

a small price to pay for the truly limitless benefits of cultural enrichment

Don't care/pics or it didn't happen.

you need more bruv in your life m8

I hope you get beaten to death one day you fucking sand nigger

Bitch

bombers family fled Libya and was allowed to immigrate to the UK. This is just how Muslims say thank you.

Complete disregard for any form of religious thought has spread into our societies, you can't win a war against a religion by not seeing a reward in dying. The Crusaders were so devout that some had shed their armor in battle to move faster and kill quicker and they drove the hordes out of europe with such ferocity that there has been some accounts of Saladins men seeing white horses with shining armor with crusaders atop the saddle, giant 15foot long trumpets making deafening sounds that caused them to break their lines and run before any combat had happened. Now they have to market the defence force as a fun job that facilitates seeing the world, having fun, smiling with friends that are all different races in some exotic destination with no mention of the purpose of the army which is to exact bloody violence in order to preserve women,children and our way of life. If the bullets start flying and we don't fuck this bullshit ideology of ''Peace, Love, Unity and Tolerance'' off, then we're doomed. And I mean DOOMED. Christianity is dead in our own heads and in theirs, they just have to kill us as we run away.

I didn't steal their fucking oil!
Don't blame me faggots.

Brits are stupid. That's why they keep electing pro-muslim fuckers for "multiculturalism" so they keep getting blown up, like a bunch of dumb ass faggots. They should have kicked the muslims out after brexit

And George Bushs family is from Texas

Britain not even 200 years ago would have purged over an attack like manchester. The biggest empire in history brought down by distortion of identity.

They should get the SAS to snatch all the known ISIS sympathisers at night, so nobody will miss em and take them to a bunker somewhere, cover one of the cunts in pig skin and blood and set the cunt on fire whilst the others are forced to watch say tothem "this is what it sounds like in a nightclub bombing, you cunts." then either shoot the most hardcore and ship the rest back to goat fucker country. problem solved

Something I noticed was a lot of the attackers are 2nd generation migrants. Born on the UK, but their parents came over from the middle east. Basically stupid kids who get brainwashed to do the dirty work of zealous Muslim bastard. I'm not saying the large amounts of immigration to Britain isn't a problem, but so many of these attackers are British citizens. But either way their awful religion is just an excuse for killing people

That's your vicious response because you're angry at them for good reason but that would bring down the entire force of the Islamic world on your society which is too busy not caring about mangled bodies of children and sending prayers instead of sending death.

No, they would shut the fuck up and go pray to their stupid little moon god again. The only thing muslims know is threats of death and force

islam is a religion of peace

fuck the lot of them, theyre already out to get us. appeasing them and allowing them a place in british society hasn't done shit to stop them from hating us. Fight fire with fire

An excuse? Do you know the last 1000 years of relations between the Crescent and the Crucifix? Islam wanted what Christianity had, they tried take it 3 times in 700 years and got beaten back to their poverty stricken sandpit and had to sit and watch christianity shape the modern world. Everyone in the west is a christian or they are in denial of it. Not in denial of god, because I don't believe in god as a deity but denial of the values and morals they live by. You can think you're an atheist but your actions and the values you live by are Christian values and this is the religious thought that western people have forgotten and it has weakened them. Your women will be slaves soon and you will either have to assimilate as a Muslim and watch what happens to the women or die.

>Fight fire with fire

Shall we all then get really angry and start threads on Sup Forums when they do the same?

come try and take them, Abdul you pigfucker

You can say it, but your actions are what count. They used a nail bomb designed to kill a few but maim many. They strategically targeted Christian women and children to test if the men would react. They haven't done a thing and I think something bigger is coming soon.

I'm a cuck.
Can't we just take it in turns?

I'm not a Muslim, I'm an armed Australian Christian. I've already got my plan. They've already fucked Rochdale and Rotherham, they've trafficked women all over the UK through the taxi industry, not to mention that young girl in Sunderland who was gang raped and the authorities are too scared to press charges. They've already taken your women because you didn't fight back when the chance was presented. Hell, the chance is still there, the british are just weak now except a few people like Tommy Robinson.

We can still take turns bro.
We can even do the Ethel tower if your up for it bro?

stop protecting your precious muslims. they do nothing but hate and shit up eveywhere they ever lived. fuck outta here

Da fuck pics or dident happen?

I ain't protecting nobody.
You idiots can do what you want.

Did I stutter bro?
Would you like to ride my wife too?

yes

Sorry I'll try and sound out my words better next time then.

>"You are wrong!" said the fat controller, eating a bacon sandwich and drinking pints, laughing at goat fuckers like you.

>Tommy Robinson

You had me going until then, good one m8, I give it 5/7

and how many more people did the IRA and catholic extremists go on to kill over the course of history? "Just a bunch of cunts" my ass

the main difference being that Ireland was being cracked down on hard by britain and the IRA still called ahead to make sure everyone left before they blew it up

>and how many more people did the IRA and catholic extremists go on to kill over the course of history?

About 1800.

Well that's stupid then.
You could have got the same effect if you took the lid off a paper bin and set it on fire on a windy day.

that wouldn't cost millions of dollars in property damage and shut a city down for even more lost revenue.

I would if it was 2017.

>IRA still called ahead to make sure everyone left before they blew it up

Bullshit.

We will never know the motive

It would take two seconds of googling to confirm it
> A series of telephone warnings were then sent from a phonebox in Forkhill, County Armagh, Northern Ireland, with the caller using a recognised IRA codeword and stating "[there's] a massive bomb… clear a wide area"
The IRA has been doing that for a while.

*It
Thought I best make the missing T clear, i've already been v& once this week.

I am neither British, nor a homosexual but I must say I am against it.

Fair point

>Other people did it once so it's okay for Muslims to do it over and over.

no

No what?

It happned in Sheffield and to some Mancs.
They obviously got bored of been pedos in Rotherham.
Stop crying over spilt milk skiddles.

They are slowly but surely uniting our pretty fractured country one attack at a time.

The atmosphere is tense as fuck

Get a grip.

blow me faggot

the Jews did it.

HYUK

GOT EEEEEEEEM

Didn't you hear user? White countries don't have an identity. It's all the minority countries that have culture, not us.

it makes me shit high powered excrement at the wall at high velocity while I'm praying/shouting

YESH DADDEH

Lol K

One nuke from trump on paki land and our whole army removing them from our country ..problem solved

You was only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!