What's the fattest/ most gluttonous thing you've ever done Sup Forums?

What's the fattest/ most gluttonous thing you've ever done Sup Forums?

gotten these dubs

>Have big meal during dinner.
>Going to McDonald's a few hours later.

Almost finish off an entire white castle crave case myself

one time i crunched up a bunch of tortilla chips into a bowl, poured nacho cheese over them and ate them like cereal

Went to Ben & Jerry's and ate a Vermonster.

damn david youre a mad man

Ate 2 big macs, 40 mcnuggets, and a large fry

I am skinny but still, thats a bit to much "food".

thats alot of icecream you finished it?

I ordered 2 plain burgers and fries, then the guy said he had buy one get one mcribs, i said ok nevermind the burger, ill take two mcribs

Then i said "oh shit sorry i forgot to say no onions", he rerings it and i pay.

Sit down with ribs and they bring two more mcribs, and the burgers and fries.

>sorry hes new, he punched it in to the computer and never cancelled so we made it all, you can have it free of charge since were about to close

I ate all of it in one sitting.

Yesterday I had a burger that was 2 1/4 pound patties, bacon, American cheese, with two, full grilled cheese sandwiches as buns: that was pretty good.

That sounds like a good last meal to me.

Ate $30 worth of mcdonalds value menu shit in a sitting.

Was stoned as fuck.

ate an entire large pizza to myself

I hope to get that stoned again one day

I was pretty hungry, but definitely regretted it the second I was done. also, not worth $13: but you only visit Wisconsin so often, so I felt like indulging in the local 'culture'

I once ate a croissant pastry cake by myself

Op's mom

I've done that before however I only used 1 normal sized patty.
and while it was good I will most likely never injest that many calories at once, thats some heart attack shit

nice

I was just proud that I finished it: felt like a true American

ate an entire little caesars pizza then drank a 2 liter of pepsi

I once ate not two, not three, but FOUR full plates of pasta in one sitting.
And then I had two more less than an hour later.
A full 1kg pack in total.

>t. italian

two times I was hanging around with fat fucking bitches.

I'm overweight but I'm not a fat fuck that devours mountains of sugar. I will try something new though.

One fat bitch made fried oreos. They weren't impressive.

The other put butter on pop tarts. I tasted it- it was more shameful than interesting.

Gf moved out 2wks ago so I've been eating mainly fast food while trying to use up the groceries since I don't know how to cook

two full bags of family size Doritos

Tie between eating an entire party tray of Stofer's Mac N Cheese or eating 50 mcnuggets

cant just eat one block alone. this stuff doesnt need chips or ketchup

milk steak and magic beans

2 large Domino's pizze and a bottle of Fanta.. Spent the night with stomach pain. Totally worth it.

Yes.

Raw of course

When I was a kid I'd put hazelnut coffee creamer in my milk for added flavor. About 1/4 of the drink would be creamer. I regret it.

Sometimes, when I get really stoned I'll just sit down and eat like an entire box of cereal without realizing, and then my piss is neon green for the next 6 hours because of all the worthless vitamins they add that get pissed right out.

Other times I'll make a frozen pizza and just eat the whole thing.. Metabolism is fast as fuck though, I've never been over 155lbs in my life. Don't eat fast food often but I can eat like 20 of those little fucking white castle burgers, that shit is like crack.

When I was 390 lbs. I was having a bad day and decided to get some food after I got off work.
I went to Taco Bell and ordered 2 Nacho Cheese Double Deckers, 2 Chicken Quesadillas, and 3 Carmel Apple Empanadas. I then went to McDonald's and got 3 McChickens with extra mayo, cheese, and bacon. Then I drove to Jack in the Box and got 2 Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburgers and 2 Extreme Sausage Sandwiches.

Then I stopped by the local Shell/Mini Mart and got 4 of the 1-liter Mountain Dews. I had 2 original and 2 Code Red.

Got home, smoked a bowl, and ate all of the Taco Bell and a Bacon Ultimate. I passed out. When I woke up I felt really sick and threw up.

About 20 minutes later I was hungry so I smoked again and ate the rest of the Jack in the Box and the McDonald's. When I got out of bed later that day I saw all of the wrappers and felt ashamed.

8 years later I'm 250 lbs. and don't do that anymore. Probably took 5 years off my life right there.

>velveeta
The fuck dude, I had a block of that once and it was so fucking artificial and bad I threw the whole thing out after like 3 bites

Ordered two pizzas for myself every day for a week

frenchfag here. record was eating a whole Mont d'or cheese (creamy trad. cheese you heat up in the oven) with 1kilo (2 pounds) of baked potatoes, and a honest 500 g (1.5 pounds) of fine ass delicatessen, with half a bottle of Beaujolais wine.

i couldn't move out of my chair for the next 20 minutes.

pic related that's he cheese. google it, this shit is amazing

Aw shit i can eat a whole box of captain crunch in one sitting when i smoke and i dont even fucking like it that much

How old are you? Cuz I was just like you until I reached 27-28, then it seems like my metabolism hit a sudden slow and stomach began to stock all the fat. Fortunately I managed to stop all the junkfood and went for the healthy/gym approach. But yeah, getting old is a bitch.

For my 30th birthday, I went to Vegas. Went out to a brothel, had a threesome, then on the way back, got a bag of mini krispy kremes, a bag of pork rinds, a bunch of other snacks, then went through the drive-thou at Del Taco. Got the fiesta box, that's 6 tacos and 6 burritos. Went back to my hotel and ate all that shit in the jacuzzi.

That was a good night.

Wendys had a free coupon since I bitched online, and the coupon was good for anything on their menu.

I got a triple baconator, and since I didn't know how the coupon worked, I told them to add on extra pattys and cheese and bacon.

I ended up with a 6 patty, 20 pieces of bacon and 12 slices of cheese, for literally nothing.

I'm a skinny fuck btw. Exploiting coupons ftw

Your mom

Mid-20's. I figure my age will probably catch up with me soon, but all that stuff aside I eat pretty healthy.
What was really fucking me up was the drinking, ~5 years of cheap booze put alot of weight disproportionately around my stomach, I've been drinking alot less now though and when I do its usually wine or diluted everclear.

Honestly, I think the big thing with most people is sugar. Sodas, cakes, candy bars, those are the things that will put weight on a person fast, most people I know who still consume that junk are the ones who also happen to be overweight, something like fast food is probably more detrimental to one's lifespan than their BMI.. Some guys I know refuse to so much as touch a vegetable, but because most of their diet is meat and complex carbs it doesn't really show, which in and of itself is a problem because its absolutely possible to be totally deficient in alot of nutrients and go through life with no idea until it catches up with them sometime around their 40's..

Baby shit.
> Be me-- leave concert stoned as shit. Go to Farm Fresh buy a dozen donuts-variety- eat 8 of them in store, drive to drug store buy a pound of fun size Snickers, eat them in the car on the drive home 15 miles away.

Once, when I was like 11, we went up to a family friend's cottage. We went into town and I ate some chicken fingers and fries at a restaurant. We stopped at Subway on the way back because my step brother didn't eat at the restaurant before, and I got a footlong sub. Later that night, I ate 3 burgers and a huge bowl of ice cream.

Wound up getting sick as all fuck and puked all over the living room. Three days later, they were cleaning up and someone moved a shirt that had been hanging on a doorknob and the door behind the shirt was covered in puke. Somehow, I'd managed to puke all over the door without hitting the shirt.

True story.

Did she leave you or just move out? You doin good bro?

Same here, 1kg pack. I felt full thereafter but not really sick though. I think I'll never get tired of pasta.

your mom

Frenchfag here, never tasted it. Nice record though. I ate 8 galettes complètes once, and didn't even feel sick.

ate this entire container of ice cream in one sitting while stoned. amongst having chips and peanutbutter sandwich crackers and a frozen pizza. I felt like an inmate eating his last meal.

Probably when I 69'd with my fat gf and buried my face in her huge fat ass

Ate an entire large pizza then had an ice cream cone and thought "I wonder if Burger King is still open?"

Boi look I'm gonna be straight with you.
I'm sorry she's gone but you gotta get your shout together move on. Get yourself a cookbook and look up tutorials online. We live in an age where you can learn anything by looking it up online. So good luck and God be with you

Man I've eat that on a daily basis