Trap hooker thread?

trap hooker thread?

this fine broad is in town for a week, thinking about giving her a jingle. what do you guys think? worthy of a dicking?

tinyurl com/y8rxgxft backpage link

Do it faggot

not a hooker but im a trap, kik me. knockgently

I think your father cries himself to sleep wondering where he went wrong raising such a feminine cuck faggot.

sauce?

feminine cuck faggot? that's why I want to fuck some bottom bitch in the ass? because I'm the feminine faggot in the situtation? wonder why you clicked on the thread in the first place

You're a mentally ill failure if you want to fuck a trap at all. You are a closet homosexual who can't come to grip with reality. You're fucking gay.

I hope you enjoy the feeling of your balls bouncing on his/her/wtf ever they identify as balls.

Also, enjoy your STDs. Fags and mentally ill transgendered have an enormously high rate of STDs.

her ass looks delicious

>her
It's a guy you fucking mongoloid.

Saged

too put it otherwise: I'd fuck the hell out of that booty, no matter who's on the other end

quit your projecting and go get fucked in the ass already you sissy

hope I enjoy it too, love.

sage

if you're gonna samefag, do it in a thread where it isn't so obviously you

sage

lol, biggest faggot in the thread is the one shit talking.

Irony.

New fag thinks sage is an insult or comeback of some kind? haha

summer already?

>paying to fuck a dude dressed as a girl

You can do that for free, just hop over to /soc/.

This. Faggots are a lot easier to get into bed than women. Faggots love spreading around bugs and letting as many men as possible cum inside of them.

>implying op and his tranny hooker aren't fagets

>Paying for a trap
lol fucking why?

anyone got sauce? no reverse images

Okay first of all..

Make sure you know what you're getting into.

I've fucked a few trans women off of cl. Have them send you face pics.

You have to be comfortable with the idea of them having a DICK. Not just fantasize. But actually want to do what you think about doing.

how does it go? i added her on snapchat gonna talk to her in a bit