no way jose

*Tried to save humanity
We killed him.
The rest is up to question

Odin Thread
-Elder God
-Traded his eye for knowledge to help save the world
-Father of the protector of mankind
-knows that Fenrir will kill him in Ragnarok, but would rather die than kill the beast because he thinks it's too brutal

It's either Jesus or Sup Forums. You can't have both.

i love anime

when anime uses christianity it makes it better.

Sup Forums has led me to jesus

>Is the human incarnation of god who sacrificed himself to himself to appease himself so he could forgive people of a behaviour (sinning) that he created in the first place.

Makes perfect sense..

God is a dickhead father.

Dude rapes a random bitch, not even knocking, virgin cracked that shit like a walnut. Dude she married now gotta raise this nigger baby as pops peaces out, sends a messenger that he some big deal or some shit and makes this cuck raise some other baby.

Meanwhile 33 year old carpenter decides to kick a rock and BOOM! Dad comes back in the clouds talking about how he his pops, and he needs to die. So this mindless bitch is like, "Ok pops, Imma die now."

Id be like, what the hell? You aint my daddy. Where you been these years? Now I got magic and you just wanna collect the checks?

Dude. Fuck. He just a bad dad who left for a 33 year pack of cigs.

:)

Blessings to you all

>strawman argument
>look at how wrong this is

I guess it wouldn't make sense if you use fallacies to argue.

>thou shall not worship false idols

Blessings to you in Hobbiton.

May you be comfy for the rest of your life.

:)

May we all. Thank you

But god and jesus are one in the same.
Jesus always knew he had mystical powers. He'd been turning water into wine, and healing people since he was born. He da real OG

Odin isn't an idol.
Thor isn't an idol.
The gods of Norse Paganism are seen as friends who help society to succeed, not as simple things of worship.
Norse Paganists believe that humans are responsible for such amazing things, not simply gods.

Also, how do you know your idol isn't false?

My god has a hammer and vowed to end the ice giants
Your god was nailed to a cross and vowed to end wicked people

If he loves me why cant i suck his dick?

promiscuity will only lead you down a path away from god.

you won't be comfy and you'll probably die from drug overdoes

>-

Im not exactly scholored in norse mythology, but did your gods create the universe? Did your gods create free will? Why are there even multiple gods, whith human personalities? Is not a god of higher being and understanding and wisdom? Does your god have infinte control of the universe? Jesus is a human incarnation of god who is perfect in every way and is here to teach us the follies of man, in order to better ourselves and find peace with god. He is a compassionate god who will forgive those who believe in him, instead of striking you down because he had a bad day.

You claim that your god is perfect in every way, yet he allows terrible things to happen.
He created diseases.
He lets children starve to death in Africa every day.
There is literally a parasitic worm thats entire purpose in life is to grow inside the eyeball of its host and eventually eat its way out.

If your god wants these things to stop while able to stop them, then why the hell are these things still here?
If your god wants these things to stop while not being able to stop them, then why would you say he's perfect in every way?
If your god wants these things to happen while being able to stop them, then your god is a sadistic sick fuck.
If your god wants these things to happen while wanting them to happen, then why the fuck would you worship him?

My gods are not all powerful. They do not control all the universe. They have human personalities and can actually connect with humans.
I don't try to say that my gods are perfect, because they are not. My gods are mortal, my gods have wounds and scars, and my gods have needs. My gods are more human than god.
And that is why they deserve more worship than yours.

Jesus is not a God, he was a man who started a cult so long ago that we no longer have evidence of it being a cult.

See that's the problem religion has so co-opted and corrupted the real story that no one gets it.

But here is a free gift for you, the rest of the story..

In the real beginning God created all of us as spiritual beings. We existed in a state of near perfection.

But one of his creation Lucifer decided he wanted to be God and take over Gods throne.

So he whispered and connived and deceived nearly a third of Heaven and started a war.

Another third of Heaven was confused and would not choose a side.

The final third while loyal to God were also arrogant and demanded the deaths of the other 2/3rds.

God decided instead to clear the Earth of the life that was on it at that time and restart it with a new creation: "Man". That would be the souls of the Children of God from Heaven.

Each of us is born into this flesh and made oblivious of all that was before who we were and what side we may have chosen.

With the goal being that we would all live and then die.

To learn that death is suffering and perhaps we can learn to no longer hurt one another in this life or the next.
That we might humble ourselves and learn to coexist.

But that lesson is only just started and God himself was born here in the flesh as Christ and perhaps even others to teach us the lessons we may need that are unique to each of us.

There is much more that will happen here on Earth soon.
Nut knowing it would only bring you sorrow.

So keep it simple.
Treat all men as brother. Do unto them as you would want them to do unto you,

That's cute

Jesus was just a fkn yogi

god will forgive you once you forgive yourself

Umm... prove it??? Im not going to believe in a God that has no evidence. Im not going to abide by rules based in a religion that has no evidence. Rather, I live by rules established from my own rationale.

This is going to be annoying if youre just another baiter...

God does not stop evil in the world, because he allows humans to use their own free will and love their own life no matter how corrupt or unfortunate. God only provides a path toward salvation, and as a test of our faith and devotion he allows us to deal with the hardships of life before judging us, to get into heaven. If there is a disease that kills millions, it is because god put it there, to test our faith and trust in god, and whether we truly follow his words in times of uncertainty. He does do these things out of malice, but of love, and he truly wants to save wveryone and offers forgiveness, but only to those who are worthy.

Men are scum and I will treat them as they have treated unto me

Not even that man. He was a con

Did someone say Jesus? That guy is totally hot and has an awesome six pack but not in a gay way right bro?

ugh I don't think I'm going to wake up in time for church tomorrow
Jesus is a cool guy, he saves humanity from sin and doesn't afraid of nothing

> He does these things out of malice

He really does

There is no proof.
Except words in a flawed book.

It is more a matter of what you desire and seek then it is that I provide proof.

I do not want to fill a pew with your butt and watch you pay tithes to a man in a funny hat.

I offered you a free gift that if it peaked your curiosity you can look further into.

I could explain to you that the flood was meant to kill Giants and so has similarities to the Odin stories told by another user above.

I can point to snippets of scripture but you can just as easily google them yourself if you actually feel curious.

But if you are comfortable in your ethos who the heck am I to disrupt it.

The spirit will guide those who seek it.

Sorry to hear that.

May depth find you swiftly, and end your suffering.

Oopsie doopsie poopsie scoopsy, i meant to put does NOT. Thanks you for being such a smarty pants! Really throws away my whole argument there. Dang it. I guess you win by default based on a grammatical error.

what if I have sex with you?

Oh don't give me that shit, he kills millions to test our faith?!?
What a douchebag!
If he wants to show the world that he is real, why the fuck doesn't he just come down from heaven and say "Hey, fuckwits. It's me, God. I'm real."

If he already knows everything, then why doesn't he just send the just souls to heaven?
If people can change, then he doesn't know everything.

>depth

Die in a fire you larping faggot

Then I will rape you too

Freudian slip. God is malicious.

Jesus is was and ever shall be a black man

I'm ok with this. what's your contact info?

Horus

-Completely made up

With a knife

I'll stab that tight poossey bby

That doesn't actually seem possible but I won't argue it. Have a good kek user

That's hot

Too bad you have gonorrhea aids

>implying a freudian slip has any scientific basis
>implying a freudian slip can occur online through a message board (where people commonly make mistakes) rather than a conversation

sharing is caring

Eceryone thinks with their dicks on Sup Forums

Bless.

My life seems cursed, yet I have faith that through my trials I will attain Glory.

I think with my dick in your mouth

Sorry that was supposed to say death. I did not mean to imply you are shallow.

I have nothing at all to do with the SCA, LARPing or D&D.

Gary Gygax is dead his suffering is over.

I pray yours will be too, and soon.

If you choose not to believe than so be it.

I'll blow you like a man

All teeth

Pray for your soul you self righteous nigger

God will take me when it's my time

I'll shit on your chest like a man while my cum slides down the back of your throat

God knocked up Mary by spilling his holy spirit into her so she could give birth to himself. Didn't you pay attention in Sunday school?

>implying a freudian slip cannot occur online through a message board (where people commonly make mistakes) rather than a conversation
>implying people don't make mistakes online through a message board
>implying typing and talking do not both involve premeditated thought
>implying typing is less of a window into the psyche than talking
>implying implying a freudian slip is akin to disproving the scientific validity of something and not merely for the sake of humor

>not understanding what a freudian slip is
>being this autistic
God is malicious.

I hope you like golden showers

In contrast to psychoanalytic theorists,cognitive psychologistssay that linguistic slips can represent a sequencing conflict in grammar production. From this perspective, slips may be due to cognitive underspecification that can take a variety of forms – inattention, incomplete sense data or insufficient knowledge. Secondly, they may be due to the existence of some locally appropriate response pattern that is strongly primed by its prior usage, recent activation or emotional change or by the situation calling conditions.

I pray for all souls brother.
But I am neither ignorant or black depending on how you intended your epithet.

I pray that you leave soon not to be cruel but to get you to safety.

The Anti-Christ I spoke of in my earlier posts will be here soon enough and odds are if you live? You will be fooled by him.

That is a fate worse than death.
Because you see we will all die.

But many will bow to Anti-Christ before them and that is the only thing I struggle every day to prevent.

I enjoy them almost as much as i enjoy stabbing you in the eye with my willy

I'm gonna tie you up on the bed and have my wildest fantasies carved unto your body

That's not a nice thing to say about our god emperor.

Good job, Wikipedia.

athiest here.... your awesome for posting this don't ever let anyone tell you your wrong... faith is an awesome thing.... i wish i had it.... "not being sarcastic"

I said nothing about that in that post.

Kinky

Death is not the worst fate

Death is a release

Never cite Wikipedia for any real information. Even if the information happens to be correct, the site is able to be edited by anyone with any agenda they want.

Didn't you pay attention back in school, man? C'mon.

U no it, stilll not rong tho

If there is no proof then why do you believe? In fact, there is a plethora of evidence that suggests Christianity to be fake af. Theres no way to prove whether or not god is real, but the bible is the last place I would look for any legitimate spiritual guidance. Why hate gays? Why be allowed to own slaves? Why should eternal punishment a consequence of making a few mistakes in life? You cannot deny that these are all values proported by your scripture. If I seek spiritual guidance, I wouldn't seek it in a book so filled with flawed ethics and contradictions

>Implying there was a citation
>probably looking for the bibliography next
this is Sup Forums you can relax

Still not right, nigger. The latter half of the segment you didn't bother to copypasta only strengthens your autism, and my actions, in one broad faggot stroke.

So there's a lot of trolling and half assed lazy replies in the thread, but being completely honest, why do you believe in God, and why any specific god over any other? Were you raised religiously, or did you find God later in life? I am not a Christian, but I am genuinely curious as to what has led you to this path in your life... if you are even being honest at all and not trolling.

Not interested in spending time actually researching on a shitpost. How autsitic do you have to be to dedicate your time to fucking write a research paper to disprove some faggot over the internet. Well it was fun while it lasted

-the most non-existent guy ever

The more you live the more the bible makes sense

Anyone who believes in a God is a weak human being relying on faith to be a good person in case you might be smited in the afterlife.

3000 Gods to date, proof of none. At least in the old ages things could not be explained so everyone believed in an entity to "explain" everything.

if everyone had a blank out on religion till aged 20 religion would cease to exist. Everyone brain washed from birth pending which country you are in.

Adam and Eve had 2 sons, we will just live it at that.

Refer to

Nor did I say it was the worst.

Worst would to be one of those loyal to God in the prior exixtsance and to be fooled by Anti-Christ when he finally arrives here.

Those ones will have Eternal life but will be "naked" that is embarrassed for all the rest of their days. Like Popes and Pastors and Politicians.

how do I make my faith stronger? Lately I have been slowly sympathizing to false religions(Islam) as well as bad habits(drinking). How do I rejuvenate my faith again and how do I abstain from the devils temptation in this modern world?

fuck off with that stop trying to spread your barbaric dogma

Faggot.

you need faith why? scared of no afterlife?

Faith is not needed if you are just a good person, why humans need to be arrogant enough and self important that we life for ever.
Which Bible? many were destroyed because of the huge variations. Google Bible inconsistencies... can't even get one version correct

C'mon man. Half the fun of trolling is other trolls act like either babbling idiots and/or extremely pretentious and then you get joy knowing they get joy knowing you're both lonely middle aged guys with nothing better to do but engage in idiotic pseudo feinting of blantant self awareness of your mutual stupidity on the internet. Don't give up so easy.

Fuck your abrahamic cuck religion.

Why dont you love me?

You're only excusing your ignorance instead of rewarding your curiosity you dumb fuck

infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

Too many cooks lol