Which animal could possibly beat a gorilla in a fight?

Which animal could possibly beat a gorilla in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20150422-the-worlds-most-poisonous-animal
livescience.com/27337-gorilla-facts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64#action=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grizzly bear

Hippo in water. Dino on land. Crocodile between.

what the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?

M'lady neckbeard faggot with a katana

Humans, we have our brains which made guns and shit
sorry im drunk

A dinosaur or a shark with laser

An elephant.

>wich anymal
Your mother

A few good stomps from a full grown elephant.......and as im typing you post this

In that case what is the king of all animals in terms of power/durability?

The elusive beast known as a bullet.

blue whale

he could be in the top

Obviously a stupid child. RIP my nigga HARAMBE.

Another gorilla

it would be pretty hard to beat an elephant with sheer power, because of its weight.
lions, tigers, bears etc could beat an elephant if they bite or scratch the right area though...really gets the ol' noggin' a joggin'.

A 3 year old kid could do it.

an amazonian tree frog

A man with a gun you faggot

black mamba would dominate.

Could a gorilla not also do damage, except blunt force rather than bite/scratches?

we're considered as animal?

An elephant

gorilla would instinctively try to rip off the elephants nutsack or pussy.
probably get stomped pretty quickly.

A single "golden poison frog" harbours enough poison to kill 10 grown men, making these frogs perhaps the most poisonous animals alive. They are one of many species of toxic frogs, which are known as poison dart frogs. They are all small: the largest are no more than 6cm long, and some are just 1.5 cm.

source: bbc.com/earth/story/20150422-the-worlds-most-poisonous-animal

so 10 men. let's look at the weight of gorillas:

Another difference is size. Lowland gorillas are 4 to 6 feet (1.2 to 1.8 meters) tall and weigh 150 to 400 lbs. (68 to 181 kilograms). Mountain gorillas are about the same height, though they tend to weigh a bit more. They are 4 to 6 feet tall and weigh 300 to 485 lbs. (135 to 220 kg).

source: livescience.com/27337-gorilla-facts.html

conclusion: if you don't reply to this post, poison frogs will kill your mother in her sleep tonight, and your gorilla can't do shit about it.

Yes. Survival, wars, guns, gangs,killing. All make us look like animals

break legs, ribs, eternal bleeding if the gorilla is lucky

a bigger, uglier ape

I will post what other people haven;t, homo sapiens all day any day.

do you not know what 'animal' means?

SINCE1828

MENU

JOIN MWUGAMESTHESAURUSWORD OF THE DAYVIDEOWORDS AT PLAYFAVORITES

Follow:

1animalplay

nounan·i·mal\ˈa-nə-məl\

Popularity: Top 20% of words

Examples:animalin a Sentence

Editor's Note:Did You Know?

Tip:Synonym Guide
Definition ofanimal

1: any of a kingdom (Animalia) of living things including many-celled organisms and often many of the single-celled ones (such asprotozoans) that typically differ from plants in having cells withoutcellulosewalls, in lackingchlorophylland the capacity forphotosynthesis, in requiring more complex food materials (such asproteins), in being organized to a greater degree of complexity, and in having the capacity for spontaneous movement and rapid motor responses to stimulation

damn i lost hard

Tiger?

who ya gon call?

A mosquito

Or

A bear with chainsaw hands

I fucked up that paste.

an·i·mal
ˈanəməl/
noun

1. a living organism that feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly to stimuli.

>poison frogs will kill your mother in her sleep tonight, and your gorilla can't do shit about it.

Caterpillar. The extremely itchy ones

>eternal bleeding

Smart apes.

If we take guns out of it, would a human stand any chance what so ever? Even with something like a sword?

I can name a few hundred from tigers to bears to elephants and rhinos and so on, a gorilla is a shitty leaf eating shit tier beast.

A human can win almost any fight in reality if you unleash youre wild inner animal, society has pruned our evolutionary wild side.

I feel like even our biggest specimen in the history of mankind would get absolutely stomped on by a fully grown silverback.

A grenade.

An alpha male red kangaroo. Not joking. Kangaroos aren't the cute little creatures most people think they are. They are flat out tanks.

Dunno, this hairy ape is fucking her shit up. Literally!

That roo is 6'7 by the way.

Honey badger

It is pretty amazing how fucking hench they are, but gorilla's are all that and more if you take away their fur.

Nothing, gorillas are masterly build to withstand any incoming attack.

Komodo Dragon

Gorillas are obviously stronger, but a kanga beats it in speed, stamina, reach, and agility

Crocodile.

A Jew

How much do you even know about this leaf eating bitch? How many documentaries have you seen?
They are scaredy cats! 1st they are afraid of humans and only threaten when provoked, never attack, when they are really scared they yell and try to rush over you to scare you, in a real fight yes a gorilla in term of streght is stronger but hams are faster and more agile, we could easily kill it by putting it in some sort of hold by beating it and couging out its eyes and we can bite damn strong if needed, of course it can pull off your arm if you let it get you or bite you and rip out a big enough piece to kill you.

Either way this whole discussion is autistic and shit and people have seen too much king kong and stupid hollywood movies and dont know whats real anymore and imagine that gorrilas are ninjas or some shit, id be more afraid of a chimp than a gorilla because chimp actually do hunt and eat meat and arent afraid, no matter what in reality most animals are terrified by humans in the wild atleast. Unless youre a beta cuck that is.

In a fight to death with no escape anything is possible, no one will just lay down and die, humans are not the weakest most pussy creature ever, ifmwe were wed be dead by now.
If we were so weak our ancestors would have died out, we wouldnt be at the top of the foodchain.
Not everything is because of brains.
There are people living completely wild even today

Cangaroos strenght is in its legs, if it kick then it can rip oout your guts, otherways its easy for a human, dont know against a gorilla.
Fun fact, people did boxing matches with roos in australia a long time ago.

Honey badger dont give a shit!

box jellyfish

if he has aids

might end in a tie

kek

Gojulas.
Gojulas kicks Iron Kong's ass every time.
Fuck Iron Kong. Iron Kong is Harambe to Gojulas.

>people did boxing matches with roos in australia a long time ago
And a lot of people lost, IIRC.

Grizzly bear would kill a gorilla. Grizzlies and bears in general are designed to tear small trees out of the ground and roll boulders around so they can scavenge for food, like roots, grubs, berries, etc. That said, even if a gorilla is built like a brick shithouse the Grizzly still has more going for it.

This is hands down the most powerful animal, just because of size. Could be a toss up with sperm whales though. If I'm not mistaken both those things have been known to destroy ships, so that alone puts it a few notches above what most other animals can do.

>box jellyfish

Doesn't the gorilla's fur protect it from the barbs on the jellyfish's tentacles?

An american buck negro

muh dick

GOJULAS!

A Ligar

yo momma...wait fuck someone already said that.

A log from Andy Sixx

Interesting article. Mom's already dead though, user.

Joy Lane.

A human.

nice hitler dubs

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

jesus, that is horrifying

Tardigrade

youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64#action=share

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

John, Gojulas would squash you and not even notice. All that would be left would be your guido hair and residue from your GF's spray tan. And your voice echoing into copy pasta infamy...